Old 03-27-2018, 01:52 AM   #4081
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I forgot to mention that, last Saturday, I went to a town I've never been to before in order to bag me a couple of christards. Sadly, there were none to be had. They were probably in their hive receiving bull shit from the pillock in the pulpit.

However, I'm off on a christard hunt this Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the hope of achieving the near impossible 'triple brace' - the twatting of 3 pairs of christards on consecutive days.

I'll let you christards have your 'god on a stick' day in peace - just to show some willing.

I'll be sure to let you know how I get on because I know that certain individuals are keen to know of my exploits.

I won't be around for much of next week. I have to go to Paris. Tien. However, it's possible that I'll be able to manage the odd post. Let's see.
Hertzy,

Thanks for letting us know you are going out once again to make a complete and utter ass out of yourself. How sad and pathetic and by being such a foolish idiot you give ALL atheists a bad name.

Why not spend that time serving your neighbor in some capacity instead of being an "in your face" atheist?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 01:56 AM   #4082
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Oh my fancy that
mary caught android fucking her cat.
Serious Hertz,

You sound like someone who needs some professional counseling/psychiatric help.

I will pray for you to get better mental health wise.

JJ
Old 03-27-2018, 02:00 AM   #4083
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Mary/JJ, It is heartwarming to see you and Hertzy turning into such chums.

God(not based on evidence)bless. KA

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:22 AM   #4084
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Oh my oh what a farce
android gave mary one up her arse.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:46 AM   #4085
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I especially like to twat the cat licker species of the christard cult but they aren't easy to find. They rarely come out of their sewer these days due to all the kiddy fiddling they do. Society doesn't tend to like such things.

Speaking of which, here's a couple of little ditties for us to sing along to on 'god on a stick' day on Sunday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOHDoEkPW0

Old 03-27-2018, 02:47 AM   #4086
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post

Have a great god on a stick day on Sunday

Old 03-27-2018, 04:29 AM   #4087
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post

Thank you, K. How kind of you. I really am saddened by the recent turn for the worse that Hertzy has taken regarding mental health.

His posts themselves remind me of a cry for help. I hope he takes heed and gets help soon, or God intervenes to find someone who can force him to do so even if it's against his will.

That does make me sad.

Regards, K. Blessings to to you and yours. I've made so many chums on the forum I am amazed.

JJ
Old 03-27-2018, 04:33 AM   #4088
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Chomp Chomp slurp.. sorry eating as I right this...

Uhhh... It just depends how you say it

"God Exists" (this is worded as a true assertion) - should be backed up with evidence.

"God Does Not Exist" (this is also worded as a true assertion) - should be backed up with evidence.

"I am not convinced God exists" (this is a reactive phrase to assertion 1, does not need evidence).

"I am not convinced God does not exist" (this is a reactive phrase to assertion 2, does not need evidence).

So, chomp chomp slurp fart - itching myself ...

Do you get it??? Both assertions are equal.

Its like, pretty simple.
It's so simple that it's near impossible to think someone cannot understand that both assertions are indeed equal. I might think such a person is simply in denial of the obvious truth that lay before them.

JJ
Old 03-27-2018, 04:44 AM   #4089
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Oh my oh what a farce
android gave mary one up her arse.
Hertz you are reminding me of the tell tale heart where the the author is losing his mind and going insane. Please read your posts AGAIN over the last two days and let me know if you are simply fucked up and fucking around or if you are extremely sick mental health wise.

Compliments of Wikipedia:

"The Tell-Tale Heart" is a short story by American writer Edgar Allan Poe, first published in 1843. It is relayed by an unnamed narrator who endeavors to convince the reader of his sanity while simultaneously describing a murder he committed. The victim was an old man with a filmy "vulture-eye", as the narrator calls it. The narrator emphasizes the careful calculation of the murder, and he hides the body by dismembering it, and hiding it under the floorboards. Ultimately, the narrator's feelings of guilt, or a mental disturbance, result in him hearing a thumping sound, which he interprets as the dead man's beating heart"

The thumping of your heart will eventually drive you to madness, Hertz.

JJ
Old 03-27-2018, 04:57 AM   #4090
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I especially like to twat the cat licker species of the christard cult but they aren't easy to find. They rarely come out of their sewer these days due to all the kiddy fiddling they do. Society doesn't tend to like such things.

Speaking of which, here's a couple of little ditties for us to sing along to on 'god on a stick' day on Sunday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOHDoEkPW0
Hertz,

I don't open links so I would invite you to come visit me in person and have a beer with me but I am concerned given your mental health status you could be quite frankly dangerous.

Christians behave no better than atheists. That has been proven over and over again. CS Lewis writes about this trick by the devil used to convice people there is no God in "The Screwtape Letters." which you should read if you have not already.

A person like you looks around and says things such as "Look at that Christian in a cult that molests children. Christianity is a farce."

That's not the point of Christianity. It is forgiveness of sins for THOSE WHO REPENT. Child abusers will be thrown into hell unless they beg at the foot of the Cross for forgiveness for harming one of God's children and amend their ways . God is perfect Mercy and JUSTICE.

Life may be unfair here on this Earth and our time in it, but that is not how it will play out for an eternity.

The "go to" argument from many atheists now to disprove Christianity is false is the scandals with child sexual abuse, especially the Catholics. That fails the test though for the reasons noted above. You are sadly more likely
to be molested by dear old Dad while mommy "looks the other way." or someone in the family or a family friend. Sad, but true but those people will be held accountable to God.
In the Bible it is written in Matthew 18:6:

If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

JJ
Old 03-27-2018, 05:08 AM   #4091
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Hey ho, this is a farce
android has fucked old mary's fat arse.

Old 03-27-2018, 05:12 AM   #4092
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hey ho, this is a farce
android is sucking old mary's fat arse.
Hertz,

I AM dead serious. You either need some immediate psychiatric interrvention or are on drugs this past two days.

Prayers for you said,

JJ
Old 03-27-2018, 05:19 AM   #4093
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Lord Shiva is not pleased when he comes across those who would worship false idols such as lard ass, zombie boy and the babble. He will smite them and they will be punished for the rest of days for such wickedness.

Repent now oh yea sinners. Repent now whist there is such time to repent for later it will be too late and thy souls will be doomed.

All praise Lord Shiva, the mightiest of all the mighties.

Old 03-27-2018, 05:36 AM   #4094
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Fat mary's a prostitute too
And recently stuffed he vagina with glue
She said, with a grin, "android, you've paid to get in"
"And you can pay to get out of it too".

Old 03-27-2018, 05:58 AM   #4095
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz,

I can't respond to your immature posts anymore because they remind me of talking to a 5 year old. When you get some professional help or come down from your drug high,we will talk then.

I have discerned your posts are more indicative of a drug abused brain/mind than mental illness.

Get well soon.

JJ