Old 05-08-2016, 01:36 PM   #1
Wicked CLown
New Member!

What I dislike about Feminism

They make stupid rules like women have special tests for jobs that require lifting heavy items and what not. Give the job to the one who is most qualified. If a man wants a job that requires lifting an obese person out of a wheelchair and dragging them down a flight of stairs and out of a burning building, and some woman who can't lift as much is applying for the job, it should be given to the man.

It doesn't always work that way with giving women special tests, because on average they are physically weaker when it comes to lifting.

Also, it seems many Feminists are not for equality. They want women treated better than men. If you are a Feminist that doesn't fall in that category, I have no problem with you.

Also, Feminists seem to minimize the good qualities and strengths that women typically have more so than men, and encourage women to act more like men, which I find quite unattractive.

They minimize the qualities that a Mother has for nurturing. A strong bond with a Mother or the equivalent at a young age could prevent a person from being a misogynist. There is a correlation between misogyny and a poor relationship with one's mother. Motherhood is one of the most beautiful vocations, and it is part of female instincts, as we see in nature , to provide for young, when males typically don't.

It is in the nature and instinct of a female bird to keep the eggs warm and provide them with food. That isn't part of the instincts or come natural for a male bird. Male and female mammals, rodents, birds, and pretty much all animals have different gifts that come naturally, and feminists often refuse to acknowledge this.

Feminists constantly say "Stop violence against women". That doesn't even solve half of the problem, as the majority of people maimed and permanently crippled, disfigured, disabled, or killed by another person are men.

Women complain about men making more money than women on average, but men also work jobs that are more dangerous. Hence, men die on the job 92% more often than women.

Not to mention, when women commit violence against men, they get away with it a lot more. I knew a man in jail who had court papers that showed his girlfriend broke into the house with a crowbar, endangered the child, vandalized the place, and her eyes were glazed over. She was clearly on something.

He went to jail (can't remember how long). She didn't even go to jail for an hour, yet breaking, entering, criminal mischief, and endangering a child (pretty sure she physically assaulted him as well), would have got her in jail for a while were she male.

She also told police he tried to rape her and a few weeks later dropped the charge and admitted that was a lie and the black eye she had was self-inflicted.

Still she never spent a day in jail.

Also, when my parents broke up, it was clear my Dad was more equipped to raise kids. Judges favor women.

There isn't equality, neither do a lot of Feminists want equality but rather the exaltation of women over men. If that isn't you, then we probably see eye to eye. I absolutely hate nations like Saudi Arabia where women can't vote, drive, work, or leave the house without a man present.

That is thoroughly disgusting.

http://popeadope.freeforums.net...
Wicked CLown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:09 PM   #2
Davin
Obsessed Member

Wow, what a load of shit.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:18 AM   #3
carusmm
Banned

The patriarchy exists because of simple-minded misogyny on the part of men.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 03:55 AM   #4
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
carusmm wrote View Post
The patriarchy exists because of simple-minded misogyny on the part of men.
Nah, it's all a big conspiracy we planned.

We've even got a theme song

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 04:04 PM   #5
carusmm
Banned

Women are all in love with love, men are all in love with themselves.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote