Old 09-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #2041
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Aw, it's so adorable! Look at it try!
Aw, it's so adorable; look how you can' resist checking out my thread and posting. I know you are reading it obviously.

DUH.

Don't expect much more from you Davin. I believe you must be some fucked up SOB to read my thread and then post the comments you post or either a retard.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:38 PM   #2042
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

How the hell do you explain Hitler and his extermination of views as an atheist. Just some unlucky fucks that were in the path of Hitler's Master Plan.

JJ

JJ

There must be a lot of people with bad hearing, who, like me, thought their History teacher said Hitler exterminated Jews.

You need a refresher course at Troll School, JJ. Ask Betsy Devos.

What were you smoking/drinking when you posted that, or is your prosperity preacher putting weed in the wafers now?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:07 PM   #2043
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
There must be a lot of people with bad hearing, who, like me, thought their History teacher said Hitler exterminated Jews.

You need a refresher course at Troll School, JJ. Ask Betsy Devos.

What were you smoking/drinking when you posted that, or is your prosperity preacher putting weed in the wafers now?
I stand corrected; extermination of JEWS. I am man enough to admit a mistake.

Still the ? remains. How do atheists view evil in the world such as a Jews being murdered and tortured in a concentration camp? There is no everlasting life in heaven, so they just got "unlucky" or "Fucked over" to put in more bluntly?

Answer that Sinny. You keep avoiding the question.

I triple dog dare ya,

JJ

PS Before you tell me there is no one "universal atheist view" as a cop out line tell me your PERSONAL view.

Just sayin'
Old 09-13-2017, 06:39 AM   #2044
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Aw, it's so adorable; look how you can' resist checking out my thread and posting. I know you are reading it obviously.

DUH.

Don't expect much more from you Davin. I believe you must be some fucked up SOB to read my thread and then post the comments you post or either a retard.

JJ
Aw, it thinks its special just because I check out all the new posts. It should keep thinking that, otherwise it might get sad.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:28 AM   #2045
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I stand corrected; extermination of JEWS. I am man enough to admit a mistake.

Still the ? remains. How do atheists view evil in the world such as a Jews being murdered and tortured in a concentration camp? There is no everlasting life in heaven, so they just got "unlucky" or "Fucked over" to put in more bluntly?

Answer that Sinny. You keep avoiding the question.

I triple dog dare ya,

JJ

PS Before you tell me there is no one "universal atheist view" as a cop out line tell me your PERSONAL view.

Just sayin'

Brief as it is, this best represents my personal views. Of course, being the trolling psychopath you are, you'll offer up your arrogance as a reason for not listening to it.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 09-13-2017, 12:34 PM   #2046
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Brief as it is, this best represents my personal views. Of course, being the trolling psychopath you are, you'll offer up your arrogance as a reason for not listening to it.

I won't open links over the Internet without really knowing the integrity of the person.

Summarize it in one paragraph or so.

I don't post links to Christian sites so don't post a link. Try summing up the main point as to why there is evil in the world.

Simple answer works for me.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #2047
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Aw, it thinks its special just because I check out all the new posts. It should keep thinking that, otherwise it might get sad.
Same ole song Davin with you.

Carry on, I'm used to your lack of anything worthwhile from you.

JJ
Old 09-13-2017, 01:30 PM   #2048
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Same ole song Davin with you.

Carry on, I'm used to your lack of anything worthwhile from you.

JJ
It's so cute. It's like it doesn't realize how stupid it looks.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #2049
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I won't open links over the Internet without really knowing the integrity of the person.
Translation: It's too stupid to know how the internet works.

Old 09-13-2017, 06:34 PM   #2050
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
It's so cute. It's like it doesn't realize how stupid it looks.
Davin,

Get real; you are reading the thread and posting on it stupid little "ditties."

Why would any sane person do that?

Just askin'

JJ
Old 09-13-2017, 06:41 PM   #2051
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Translation: It's too stupid to know how the internet works.
Davin,

The bottom line is I know damn well if I posted theist links you wouldn't open the link and read it. Why the fuck would I read some atheist site?

Did you even finish high school? Good grief, ignorance abounds with you.

JJ
Old 09-13-2017, 11:35 PM   #2052
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Summarize it in one paragraph or so.

I don't post links to Christian sites so don't post a link. Try summing up the main point as to why there is evil in the world.

Simple answer works for me.
Because there are psychopaths. Take you, for instance....

Old 09-13-2017, 11:36 PM   #2053
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It's YOUTUBE you fucktard!

Old 09-14-2017, 12:18 AM   #2054
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
It's YOUTUBE you fucktard!
I don't give a damn what it is. I'm not going to waste time watching it any more than I might imagine you'd watch something I linked for you to YouTube.

What would you tell someone that asked this?

Why is there evil in the world such as Hitler killing the Jews? Is it just pure shitty luck if you are some unlucky Jew that got exterminated?
Someone starving to death in some country? Some kid with Cancer? Just fucked over in this life with no hope of everlasting peaceful life in heaven?
Old 09-14-2017, 07:05 AM   #2055
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Get real; you are reading the thread and posting on it stupid little "ditties."

Why would any sane person do that?
It really doesn't get how stupid it looks.

Quote:
The bottom line is I know damn well if I posted theist links you wouldn't open the link and read it. Why the fuck would I read some atheist site?
Translation: It's too stupid be able to tell the difference between an atheist site and youtube.

Quote:
I don't give a damn what it is. I'm not going to waste time watching it any more than I might imagine you'd watch something I linked for you to YouTube.
Changing the "reasons" why it won't follow a link means it is either lying about the reason or it doesn't know itself. Either it's stupid, a liar, or both. My bet is on it being both stupid and a liar.