Old 03-21-2018, 12:57 PM   #3946
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertz,

What the hell does the above statement have to do with my original quote that "The gates of hell shall not prevail against IT" (IT of course, being the Church.)

You truly are delusional if you think you are verbally abusing Andrew and I in any way. You are fucking NUTS and the more you post, the more buzzed up and fucked up you get.

Are you suffering from another manic attack?

JJ
Old senile mary

There a TEDx talk on you tube entitled 'Why there's no way back for religion in the West'. It even mentions religion in the USA.

Take a look at it.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtAR_OGzlcg

Then, take your pendulum effect and ram it it right up your fat smelly ass as far as it will go. You should enjoy that.

Oh and have a nice day

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:51 PM   #3947
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
One method is to die, than you find out. Im sure you find this unsatisfactory, but it is the basic test result everyone will face.
Laughable!

Not demonstrable, repeatable, and most importantly, not falsifiable.

Quote:
Another method is to search the Cosmos - like in Star Trek. Try to actually find God.
Another unfalsifiable 'method'.

So, let's say at some time in the future, humans have searched the entire cosmos and could no find god. We found many advanced civilizations, but no god.

All you believers have to say is, "oh, you didn't use the correct tools to find god", or, "he didn't want to be found by you doubters", or, "he was right there everywhere you searched: in the fine tuning of the universe, in the beauty of the planets and stars, in your minds and hearts", bla, bla, bla, bla...

No matter how many times theist's arguments or 'evidence' is refuted, you find new ways to rationalise and obfuscate. After all, theists have been doing it for 1000's of years.

Quote:
Another way is prayer, to see if God will bless you with a sign. Sometimes this actually works!!!!
It 'works' because of confirmation bias.

When I was still a theist, and praying for 'signs', the types of things I used to believe were 'signs' were everyday experiences. I was just imbuing them extra meaning because of my existing beliefs.

Quote:
Study the evidence of our species development on Earth, from abiogenesis to DNA molelcule to Eukaryotic cell, to homosapien- calculate the odds based on biological models, and weight the reasoned speculation (to the point of at least skeptical belief) that a "designer" or "creator" may have put their thumb on the scale.
I was a biology major in college until l switched to computer science. I did study those things.

There are no placed that requires a deity's 'thumb on the scale'.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:58 PM   #3948
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Cool, that's fine, reasonable.
Can we agree that "extremely more technologically advanced" can also mean, if not (God forbid) "God", how about a "Higher Power"
Please say yes, just to make me happy?
Again, if all you are describing is very advanced civilizations, then no, I would not use either of those terms (god or higher power) to describe them.

There is no need to to use terms with so much baggage associated with them to define something as mundane as an advanced civilization.

If humans of a few thousand years ago, encountered modern civilization, would you consider modern civilization to be a 'higher power'? Remember, there is no difference between homo sapiens of a few thousand years ago, and modern humans.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:02 PM   #3949
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
God arose from a pre-existent multiverse (you might call it heaven by other name) which gave rise to our universe

OR

God arose from our universe, (but pre big bang) - assuming an infinite big bang to crunch to big bang to crunch etc. model of reality is correct.

Simple eh?
Nice ideas for a cool science fiction novel.

Maybe you should write it...

But, if you are want to convince me that either is true, or likely true, then please present me with demonstrable evidence and reasoned argument to support your claim.

And no, your provably fallacious arguments are not evidence.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:06 PM   #3950
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
More power to you hertz vanrental. Have you seen the ones who set up a table? Bet they don't have a hawkers licence.
More POWER to Hertzy? Are you joking?

He is make a complete and utter ASS out of himself. I could care less that he does so, it's certainly his prerogative.

What he doesn't understand is he comes across as mentally unbalanced. He is not 'outsmarting' the Christians thus they leave.

They leave because in their minds he is a freak and maybe dangerous he's so off the wall. It's concerning behavior if he is seriously doing this.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:24 PM   #3951
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
He himself. he his he he He he he's he.

jj

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:55 PM   #3952
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

He is make a complete and utter ASS out of himself. I could care less that he does so, it's certainly his prerogative.

What he doesn't understand is he comes across as mentally unbalanced. He is not 'outsmarting' the Christians thus they leave.

They leave because in their minds he is a freak and maybe dangerous he's so off the wall. It's concerning behavior if he is seriously doing this.

JJ
christards believe in talking snakes and talk about sucking dead people's dicks and here you are, you senile old twat, calling me unbalanced.

Piss off you old fart and take your primitive superstitious nonsense (aka christardology) with you.

Old 03-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #3953
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

He is make ...
Hey, senile old twat, 'he is make'? Is this English?

You drunk?

You on drugs?

You been taking lessons in grammar from vermin android IQ 6?

Old 03-22-2018, 03:34 AM   #3954
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
christards believe in talking snakes and talk about sucking dead people's dicks and here you are, you senile old twat, calling me unbalanced.

Piss off you old fart and take your primitive superstitious nonsense (aka christardology) with you.
Which Christian denomination talks about sucking dicks of dead people? The one the voice in your head talks about? You ARE unbalanced.

Regarding the rest of your whiny complaint about Christians, we can talk about whatever we care to discuss. Most Christians talk about Jesus and the Bible, not specifically about snakes and sucking the dick of a dead person. No one talks about this shit you dream up in your head.

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 03:50 AM   #3955
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Which Christian denomination talks about sucking dicks of dead people? The one the voice in your head talks about? You ARE unbalanced.

Regarding the rest of your whiny complaint about Christians, we can talk about whatever we care to discuss. Most Christians talk about Jesus and the Bible, not specifically about snakes and sucking the dick of a dead person. No one talks about this shit you dream up in your head.

JJ
Your boyfriend, android IQ 6, posts about sucking dead people's dicks and you call me unbalanced, you senile old twat?

Here's the actual quote, you piece of christard shit:

Are you going to suck on dead Stephen Hawkings cock KA?

It's post #7 on the Stephen Hawking thread.

It was written by your sick boyfriend, android IQ 6, a piece of christard vermin.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:59 AM   #3956
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Hey, senile old twat

How's that pendulum feel stuck up that fat ass of yours?

Old 03-22-2018, 04:06 AM   #3957
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Hey, senile old twat

Have to go into town to get a few things. Decided to combine the drudgery of shopping with the pleasure of a christard hunt. I'm hoping to bag me a brace of them to give me an appetite for lunch.

I know that you wish me well and I'll be sure to tell you all about it on my return.

Ta ta.

Old 03-22-2018, 05:24 AM   #3958
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Your boyfriend, android IQ 6, posts about sucking dead people's dicks and you call me unbalanced, you senile old twat?

Here's the actual quote, you piece of christard shit:

Are you going to suck on dead Stephen Hawkings cock KA?

It's post #7 on the Stephen Hawking thread.

It was written by your sick boyfriend, android IQ 6, a piece of christard vermin.
Andrew was asking a question; that's much different. I wouldn't be surprised if K DOES want to suck on a dead person's dick. I don't read that thread so I don't know if K answered that question. Perhaps given you have extra time on your hands, you could go back through the thread, look up the answer K gave, and post it here on my thread. Thanks, in advance.

Thanks for caring so much you actually took time out of your day to look up the quote. Not much to do, eh?

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 05:30 AM   #3959
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hey, senile old twat

Have to go into town to get a few things. Decided to combine the drudgery of shopping with the pleasure of a christard hunt. I'm hoping to bag me a brace of them to give me an appetite for lunch.

I know that you wish me well and I'll be sure to tell you all about it on my return.

Ta ta.
Hertz, you are a complete nutcase worse that I even thought you were, if you are truly doing this. Please tell me you don't actually DO this;go around and constantly make an ass out of yourself preaching the atheist bullshit on street corner and confronting Christians. If you are doing this and think the Christians you meet give one shit about anything you say, you are DELUSIONAL! People who are delusional are not safe and should be locked away for the safety of others and themselves.

You are probably the guy that comes near and everyone thinks here comes the mental case again, SCRAM! Poor, motherfucker, we should pray that
he gets some help before the pdaddy wagon comes around and picks him up.

JJ

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 05:52 AM   #3960
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Senile old mary

Read some of the things that you and vermin android IQ 6 have written on this forum - especially regarding the sucking of dead people's dicks which vermin android posted.

Read the babble and then tell me that your behaviour on here reflects good Christian values.

You are a pair of fuckin' vermin christard trolls. You will be treated accordingly.

The gospel according to Bob verse 38: Do unto others as they do unto you - but, with christards, do it first.

You crazy bastard. I am laughing my ass off reading this post. "You will be treated accordingly." What the Fuck is that even supposed to mean coming from your pea brain?

I don't give a rat's ass how you "treat" me. You are some fucked up soul on the Internet and I know nothing of you but the persona you create by your posts, which ain't pretty.

You stole the "treated accordingly" line from a movie, didn't ya. I know which one. Try an original thought. Just sayin'.

JJ