Old 01-20-2015, 02:14 PM   #406
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote
Yes. for those "certain" atheists (who by the way seem to be the leaders in the atheist community, certainly not the stay at home blubberers) they are in the atheist religion, whether they accept it or not. Furthermore, the numbers who are in such organizations are high.
No, they are not. The number of people belonging to atheist organisations is low, actually. It's one of the problems such organisations face.

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Note for example no one here, save the deluded nazi, claimed they did not belong to an atheist organization.
And you've never claimed you did not belong to NAMBLA. Should we he suspicious?

What ridiculous logic. "You never specifically said you weren't a member of an atheist organization, so I automatically assumed you WERE a member".
Utterly ridiculous, though I would expect as much from someone in NAMBLA.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:28 PM   #407
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Note for example no one here, save the deluded nazi, claimed they did not belong to an atheist organization.
Idea!: Make us a list of atheist organisations we belong to.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #408
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
No, they are not. The number of people belonging to atheist organisations is low, actually. It's one of the problems such organisations face.

And you've never claimed you did not belong to NAMBLA. Should we he suspicious?

What ridiculous logic. "You never specifically said you weren't a member of an atheist organization, so I automatically assumed you WERE a member".
Utterly ridiculous, though I would expect as much from someone in NAMBLA.
Yes the numbers are high, and your further comments are disgusting.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:51 PM   #409
Francis

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Idea!: Make us a list of atheist organisations we belong to.
Feel free to make your own list. Oh I forgot, atheists don't make lists. They don't know how.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:35 PM   #410
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Feel free to make your own list. Oh I forgot, atheists don't make lists. They don't know how.
Nope. I'm not part of that one. Next?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:02 PM   #411
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
For the umpteenth time for the learning challenged - one can be atheist and be in a religion. See certain Buddhist sects. See certain atheist Reform Jews.

Note that the thread premise is not that you are not atheists. That is a given that is accepted. The premise notes the similarities in social organization and other behaviors as between certain atheists and traditional religions.

I know it's hard for you to keep that straight.
Yes, atheists can be something other than just atheists, as I have pointed out numerous times in this very thread. (For example, I am an atheist, but also a secular humanist.) One more time for the very slow learners (and the liars) among us: atheism is the rejection of the assertion that there are gods. That is all. Anything other than this is something in addition to atheism.

Reformed Jews who are atheists, are something in addition to atheists. Stamp collectors who are atheists are also something in addition to atheists.

You are a very dishonest person, Francis.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 01-20-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Missing an 'a' - Slimer will let me know if I'm wrong.
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #412
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Ah yes, the good ole "Moving the Goalposts" fallacy! Amazing isn't it, how these Theologues, our self proclaimed Moral Compass, are so skilled at peddling fallacies
and other untruths.

What an incredible hypocrite and prevaricator this Francis person is! And he has the audacity to think that he has some association with the thoughts of Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson would roll over in his grave if he know what a lying scumbag Francis is.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-20-2015, 07:45 PM   #413
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Yes the numbers are high, and your further comments are disgusting.

No, the numbers are not high, and - to use the same logic you demonstrated before - I can't help but notice you still haven't denied being a member of NAMBLA, the same as we haven't denied being members of an atheist organisation. Should we come to the same conclusion about you and NAMBLA as you did about us and atheist organisations?

Or will you admit that us not specifically saying "we do not belong to an atheist organisation" is not implicitly saying we are involved in one?

- selliedjoup
Old 01-20-2015, 09:46 PM   #414
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
No, the numbers are not high, and - to use the same logic you demonstrated before - I can't help but notice you still haven't denied being a member of NAMBLA, the same as we haven't denied being members of an atheist organisation. Should we come to the same conclusion about you and NAMBLA as you did about us and atheist organisations?

Or will you admit that us not specifically saying "we do not belong to an atheist organisation" is not implicitly saying we are involved in one?
You are a disgusting, unethical man.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:24 PM   #415
Francis

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
What an incredible hypocrite and prevaricator this Francis person is! And he has the audacity to think that he has some association with the thoughts of Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson would roll over in his grave if he know what a lying scumbag Francis is.
I have read all of Jefferson's writings. I am familiar with his life prior to writing the Declaration, as ambassador to France, as president and after he left public life.

I am completely confident, as between us, which of us would get a return call from Mr Jefferson
Old 01-20-2015, 10:29 PM   #416
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Yeah, saying politely, fuck off!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:37 AM   #417
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
You are a disgusting, unethical man.
What's wrong? Having trouble being honest enough to answer my question?

Maybe you just missed it. Here, I'll post it again for you.

I can't help but notice you still haven't denied being a member of NAMBLA, the same as we haven't denied being members of an atheist organisation. Should we come to the same conclusion about you and NAMBLA as you did about us and atheist organisations?

- selliedjoup
Old 01-21-2015, 01:05 AM   #418
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Remember that list I posted of common attributes you shared with serial killers?

LIAR!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:56 AM   #419
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I sure it's escaped nobodies attention that Francis, in the whole time he has been here has not stated that he isn't a rabid holocaust denier.

I think this is a major issue and anyone that stands shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Irving and other similar despicible people probably deserves to be banned from this forum of highly interesting freethinkers and geniuses such as ourselves.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:12 AM   #420
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I sure it's escaped nobodies attention that Francis, in the whole time he has been here has not stated that he isn't a rabid holocaust denier.

I think this is a major issue and anyone that stands shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Irving and other similar despicible people probably deserves to be banned from this forum of highly interesting freethinkers and geniuses such as ourselves.
I am pretty sure his goldfish already mentioned it. The bad news is they also admitted that he is a member of NAMBLA.