Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:59 AM   #212
Michael
Obsessed Member

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #213
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Am I the only one who is tempted to gouge my own ear drums out whenever I hear Mariah Carey wailing Christmas carols like some filthy alley cat howling over its explosive diarrhea? The only runners up I can think of offhand for Shittiest Christmas Singer in History would be that little retarded Justin Bieber Pinocchio puppet boy or that honky Michael Bolton doing his Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer impression. What a god-awful noise to be making on Jesus' birthday!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #214
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #215
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Am I the only one who is tempted to gouge my own ear drums out whenever I hear Mariah Carey wailing Christmas carols like some filthy alley cat howling over its explosive diarrhea? The only runners up I can think of offhand for Shittiest Christmas Singer in History would be that little retarded Justin Bieber Pinocchio puppet boy or that honky Michael Bolton doing his Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer impression. What a god-awful noise to be making on Jesus' birthday!
Oh, that's just the tip of a very huge iceberg of ear-bleeding, finger nail scraping collection of 'festive' crap. Since 1973, Slade has been belting out the same 'Merry Christmas' bollocks that (as Choobus once noted) has accounted for 90% of seasonal suicides. Try listening to Cliff Richard bleating the nauseating shite 'Mistletoe & Whine' without reaching for a very sharp wrist slitting implement - fuck it's bad.
The only meaningful verse-de-noel that reached my blackened satanic heart was courtesy of Mr Sharp-Fang McGowan:

You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last

Ah, now that's pooetry!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #216
Irreligious
I Live Here

Personally, I find Christina Aguilera more irritating. Doesn't matter what she sings.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #217
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:

Damn right, bring back Gene Autry and Burl Ives!!

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #218
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Whenever people start talking about Christmas songs, it reminds me of Mr. Garrison's sweet little holiday wishes.
Merry Fucking Christmas

If you want to see the actual movie footage, you have to go the link I posted.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #219
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Oh, Little Town of Nekhen!

Old 12-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #220
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Slayer Christmas Lights

Old 12-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #221
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Damn right, bring back Gene Autry and Burl Ives!!
Totally! And Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Nat King Cole!

Old 12-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #222
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Personally, I find Christina Aguilera more irritating. Doesn't matter what she sings.
If Christina Aguilera has any part in Christmas, it should be as a Christmas tree ornament - one that doesn't even jingle.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #223
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Oh, that's just the tip of a very huge iceberg of ear-bleeding, finger nail scraping collection of 'festive' crap. Since 1973, Slade has been belting out the same 'Merry Christmas' bollocks that (as Choobus once noted) has accounted for 90% of seasonal suicides. Try listening to Cliff Richard bleating the nauseating shite 'Mistletoe & Whine' without reaching for a very sharp wrist slitting implement - fuck it's bad.
The only meaningful verse-de-noel that reached my blackened satanic heart was courtesy of Mr Sharp-Fang McGowan:

You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last

Ah, now that's pooetry!
It's the true spirit of Christmas for sure!

Old 12-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #224
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 12-09-2011, 10:39 AM   #225
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Totally! And Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Nat King Cole!

Leslie Uggams, Snooky Lansen, Giselle McKenzie, Mitch Miller, Robert Shaw Chorale, Dinah Shore!

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote