I Live Here

Quote:
logarithm wrote
Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Watch it darwin, you got me hard.

... What if a woman wants to have sex with the dolphin?
I believe the artical says that would be dangerous, as the dolphin's penis is very large to begin with, and they thrust violently, not to mention when they ejaculate, it goes several feet...
I really hope they measured that distance out of the water. Several feet underwater is bullet speed in the air. Though, in the past, I have hit the ceiling when pulling out while doing it standing up......:o
I hit the ceiling almost every time I pull out, but that's just becasue I have a really low ceiling and a really long dick. :D

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #17
MEGA JESUS 9000

THOSE DOLPHIN BASTARDS!!! ALL THIS TIME TRICKING US TO BELIEVE THEY WERE MILDLY INTELLIGENT!!

I will never watch Flipper the same way again, those brainless retards. How dare they be dumber then most humans?
I hereby start the "Campaign To rid the Earth of animals dumber then humans" I plan to kill off all wild and domestic animals (such as Dogs, Penguins, Dolphins, and Paris Hilton) and destroy all documentation of there existence.

I would also like to mention up until the last sentence i did not know this thread had become a "Ejaculation and Penis size" disscusion. Sooo to fit in with current disscusion the weapons we will be using in the afore mention Campaign will be our giant penises. If you do not have a big dick, one will be issued to you.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:30 PM   #18
HeathenLifer

Ooh Ooh, I want one! I want one!

=D

If your calculator adds your inputs 2 and 3 and gets 5, but the real problem you were trying to solve was 2 plus 2, the machine gives the wrong answer for your problem. The machine isn\'t broken and yet it got the wrong answer. It was gullible and believed your lie and behaved accordingly. - Sternwallow
HeathenLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #19
Rat Bastard

Quote:
MEGA JESUS 9000 wrote
THOSE DOLPHIN BASTARDS!!! ALL THIS TIME TRICKING US TO BELIEVE THEY WERE MILDLY INTELLIGENT!!

I will never watch Flipper the same way again, those brainless retards. How dare they be dumber then most humans?
I hereby start the "Campaign To rid the Earth of animals dumber then humans" I plan to kill off all wild and domestic animals (such as Dogs, Penguins, Dolphins, and Paris Hilton) and destroy all documentation of there existence.

I would also like to mention up until the last sentence i did not know this thread had become a "Ejaculation and Penis size" disscusion. Sooo to fit in with current disscusion the weapons we will be using in the afore mention Campaign will be our giant penises. If you do not have a big dick, one will be issued to you.
:lol: That'll be foreskins at dawn, you cur!!! Dueling dildos! :lol: I didn't claim big, just a lot of pressure.....though, I could say.....awwww never mind. It's big enough to please me, as the saying goes. [/off topic]