Old 05-20-2018, 05:24 AM   #5221
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Just take a few shots of whiskey and your tongue will be fine. Just don't get too fucked up and loaded you sad alcoholic atheist, and choke on your vomit while you puke your guts out tomorrow.

Regards,

JJ
Just read a few verses of your babble, papist bitch, and your mind will be shot to shit, that's if it already isn't.

Oh, and change your incontinent panties, you stink, you fat, OLD hag, or is your senility affecting your toilet regime?

'regards'

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 05:32 AM   #5222
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Firstly, you have no proof that I'm gay. As usual, you fat OLD senile smelly ugly papist bitch, you are high on 'belief' and low on proof. Just like your belief in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble.

Secondly, I doubt SOG is an alcoholic.

Thirdly, you are a self-confessed asshole, sorry, christard, who believes in zombie boy. zombie boy supposedly preached about love, acceptance and forgiveness. You are a fuckin' cunt who says one thing and then does the opposite - which is typical christard behaviour in my experience. If you really believe that SOG is an alcoholic, then as a christard, you should show understanding and compassion. Yet, what do you say, 'Smelly can stick a whiskey bottle up his ass for all I care.'

I hope, for your sake, that there is no god and heaven because, papist bitch, if there is, god will send you straight to hell and I'll be coming, one day, after you and then you are in for some serious aggro from me. Then, you lousy fucking cunt, you will be sorry - very sorry. That isn't a threat, by the way, that's a promise.

Now, papist bitch, say 3 heil Hitlers, 2 flail marys and a partridge in a pear tree and beg lard ass's forgivness lest he smite thee. Oh, and change your incontinence panties whilst you are about it, you stink of piss.
1. Whether you are gay or not quite frankly is not my business. You mention you live with a partner. Most people female would say husband or boyfriend.

Thus here in the US the word partner is usually used to refer to the wife or husband/girlfriend/boyfriend of someone gay.

2. SOG used to post about alcohol frequently in the past. Since I've called
him a drunk he rarely does now. I am most certain it's a possibility.

3. Love and acceptance does not include accepting all behaviors as ok. Hate the sin love the sinner. I am proud to be a Christian among the majority in the US. You are obsessed with the atheist majority in the UK. I don't give a shit. The majority believe this or that does not impress me. I have no desire to live in such a heathen place such as the UK. Here in the US we Christians have power given to us by God and can influence politics.

For your sake I don't give a rat's ass if you follow me anywhere like you stalk Christians for "twatting." You are not as important as you believe. You are a little speck of nothingness on this planet. Also, you are obviously mentally ill and God will take that into account on Judgement Day,.

Be well,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 05:34 AM   #5223
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ooo, it's lard ass day, when all good little obedient christards go off to their local sewers to get filled up with shit from the pillock in the pulpit.

Make sure, little christards, that you drink deep of the shit that is dispensed.
You sound like a bitter old hag of a bitch quite frankly. You are obsessed with what Christians are doing. Why is that? Is it due to your OCD?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #5224
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Secondly, I doubt SOG is an alcoholic.
The sad, vacuous hag is wrong about everything she types - so just amuse her!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:14 AM   #5225
Hobotronic2037

Quote:

Now, papist bitch, say 3 heil Hitlers, 2 flail marys and a partridge in a pear tree and beg lard ass's forgivness lest he smite thee. Oh, and change your incontinence panties whilst you are about it, you stink of piss.
I cannot stop laughing at this. Hertz, you have a gift!
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:39 AM   #5226
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
And what pray tell have you contributed to the forum? Nothing but idle chatter.

We have also

4. incontinence pads or variation: Hertzy
5. Noodle: free space is dedicated to her for contributing nothing really of substance
6 Bullshit: Homotronic
7.Drunk: Smelly

All the atheists contributing anything of substance are gone; they are embarrassed by the posts of the atheists here for example: lack of substance in posts, immature words such as Christart, cunt, etc etc etc. and generally atheists making asses of themselves.

JJ
8. JJ bragging about how wealthy she is.
9. Andrew dreaming up a new sexual perversion
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:43 AM   #5227
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
1. Whether you are gay or not quite frankly is not my business. You mention you live with a partner. Most people female would say husband or boyfriend.

Thus here in the US the word partner is usually used to refer to the wife or husband/girlfriend/boyfriend of someone gay.

2. SOG used to post about alcohol frequently in the past. Since I've called
him a drunk he rarely does now. I am most certain it's a possibility.

3. Love and acceptance does not include accepting all behaviors as ok. Hate the sin love the sinner. I am proud to be a Christian among the majority in the US. You are obsessed with the atheist majority in the UK. I don't give a shit. The majority believe this or that does not impress me. I have no desire to live in such a heathen place such as the UK. Here in the US we Christians have power given to us by God and can influence politics.

For your sake I don't give a rat's ass if you follow me anywhere like you stalk Christians for "twatting." You are not as important as you believe. You are a little speck of nothingness on this planet. Also, you are obviously mentally ill and God will take that into account on Judgement Day,.

Be well,

JJ
I couldn't give a shite what you call a spouse. I don't live in the USA. Here, we use the term partner.

You call SOG an alcoholic. Now, you say it's a possibility. So, which is it, fucktard?

I couldn't live in christard America with you two-faced thick cunts believing in all manner of horse shit including that a ghost raped a virgin, impregnated her and yet, remained a virgin

I am a meaningless speck of dust in a vast universe but, trust me, if there is a hell, I'm going to twat you for eternity and ensure that your life is hell for eternity, because, sure as the babble is shit, you are going straight to hell. Don't for one minute think otherwise you two-faced cunt.

Oh, and I've already told you, change your incontinence panties, you stink, you fat, OLD, ugly, smelly, senile papist bitch.

Old 05-20-2018, 06:45 AM   #5228
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
8. JJ bragging about how wealthy she is.
9. Andrew dreaming up a new sexual perversion
10. Weirdo android IQ 6 thinking he's attractive to women.

Old 05-20-2018, 06:51 AM   #5229
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I cannot stop laughing at this. Hertz, you have a gift!
She curtsied

Old 05-20-2018, 07:22 AM   #5230
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The sad, vacuous hag is wrong about everything she types - so just amuse her!
You mean do a dance and maybe tell a joke or two finally finishing with a song?

Old 05-20-2018, 07:26 AM   #5231
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You sound like a bitter old hag of a bitch quite frankly. You are obsessed with what Christians are doing. Why is that? Is it due to your OCD?

JJ
As long as christards keep of the streets peddling their bollocks, I couldn't give shit in a sewer what christards do or don't do you fat, OLD, stupid, senile, smelly papist bitch.

Oh, and change your incontinence panties you smelly bastard.

Old 05-20-2018, 08:24 AM   #5232
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz, you say you're a female and you're married!

You had me going for a while on the female part, but since you claim to be married, (that is obviously a lie), so you're probably lying about everything.

Liar Liar pants on fire!
"Liar liar pants on fire"??? and you're how old? 5? you fat, bald, weirdo sex pest with an IQ of 6.

Wanker.

Old 05-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #5233
Noodle

I'm shortening them to fit on the bingo card better:

1. Sex pest Andrew
2. Pascal's Wager
3. JJ song lyrics
4. "Out of context"
4. piss pads, papist bitch
5. irrelevant Noodle
6. "well-packed forum, drunk mod"
7. JJ's money
8. Andrew dreaming up a new sexual perversion (I think we can roll this into #1?)

Quote:
6 Bullshit: Homotronic
I'm leaving this one off for now because I don't think it's frequent enough or objective enough to make a good bingo entry.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #5234
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
I'm shortening them to fit on the bingo card better:

1. Sex pest Andrew
2. Pascal's Wager
3. JJ song lyrics
4. "Out of context"
4. piss pads, papist bitch
5. irrelevant Noodle
6. "well-packed forum, drunk mod"
7. JJ's money
8. Andrew dreaming up a new sexual perversion (I think we can roll this into #1?)

I'm leaving this one off for now because I don't think it's frequent enough or objective enough to make a good bingo entry.
Yes, I think #1 and #8 can be combined.

9. You're going to hell.
10. Repent now.
11. I couldn't care less about the UK.
12. Babble quotes.

Old 05-20-2018, 10:23 AM   #5235
Noodle

It didn't take long for JJ to show me his true colors. He told me when I first started posting that he was interested in understanding atheists, which is clearly not true because he doesn't ask questions and he's said he doesn't give a shit what atheists think.

If he's here to convert us, he's doing a terrible job of it. He doesn't answer questions or address our posts with logic. In fact, he insults us unnecessarily about things that aren't even relevant. I'm trying to imagine Jesus taunting people about alcoholism and mental illness.

I suspect he's here to try to provoke us with insults and illogic so that he can convince himself that atheists are bad and pat himself on the back about being better than us. But in reality, the average atheist is more Christ-like than JJ.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote