Old 01-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #2131
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
Atheism is a very organized secular religion.

Youve got ALL the extraordinary evidence for a personal Theistic Creator that you could ever require --- a personal intelligent complex Universe crafted using 150 extremely precise Life Enabling Constants coming from nothing and all working in total unison... so you can have a planetary home to live on and declare 'it all just happened by Nothing !

You dont need a religious book opened up for the above ; its all given you by simple observation and by a cursory look at what the science shows thus far. So, whats youre real objection behind not wanting God to be real ? Is it a personal ulterior motive per chance ?

Shit Boy strikes again with another great feat of intellectual prowess! Atheism is a religion, though, oddly it seems to be based on the scientific method. Don't you just see how mystical this universe is? It is soooooooooo big and complex that it MUST have been my tiny little god who made it! I'm sure glad that my little god loves me more than any other creature in the universe!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #2132
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
I watched that whole video... I blame you.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #2133
Ex Atheist

Quote:
The sarcasm just went right over your head. It is the silliest thing in the world to assume that just because a thing is complicated, that a supernatural being had to have created it..........
Then show us how 'sane' and 'normal' it is for something hugely complex to have arrived , by popping into existence from Nothing by nothing for no good reason . Show us how NATURAL it is and that it happens all the time using Natural Causes .

You dont really believe in the absurdity of atheism . No one ever did or could.
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #2134
superfes
New Member!

Cool Re: Ex-Atheist

This is in reply to Ex-Atheist.

I'm probably not going to argue with you all day, but I just want you to be aware that it's the Bible that says that everything comes from nothing, not science.

Also, science is not atheism. They are not the same thing and blaming science for atheism or atheism for science is just fucking retarded. (Bonus, you're a retarded idiot!)

Also, the big bang does not surmise that the Universe came to be from nothing, we just have a difficult time seeing what happened way back before light existed. (See that? you can't see without light... such a strange thought o_O)

Also, we have evidence for the "Scientific Fairytale" as you believe it to be, where all you have is a book that says it's the word of God because it says so... so if you want to actually have discussions with atheists, you probably shouldn't just start throwing your poop around pretending it doesn't smell ;-)

Nothing teaches the true teachings of Jesus Christ better than not following them.

Last edited by superfes; 01-13-2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Apparently quick reply replies to the thread not the post you have loaded?
superfes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #2135
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Very cute and funny...but : Please list the exhaustive resources youve carefully examined, regarding your diligent investigation to whether Jesus Christ was a real historical person . Is it easier to just say 'he never existed' or to research it because youre interested in the real truth unbiasedly ?

What part of basic logic are you having such a hard time wrapping your broken brain around, dunce clown? Oh, it must be the basic logic part! There is NO logical imperative for me to disprove your imaginary friend, you fucking imbecile. If you have evidence that this fictional person ever existed, then feel free to display it proudly on the Incredible Edible Jesus thread, otherwise, save your empty bluster for your slack-jawed, mouth-breathing friends.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator

Last edited by ghoulslime; 01-13-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #2136
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
A nonsensical contradiction in terms.
The oxycontin moron uses oxymorons all the time.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #2137
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
OF COURSE everyones an 'Idiot' if they expose atheism for being the fraud which it is ; its not fashionable these days to show that its Atheism which believes in fairy tales for adults and that the sky pixie is 'Nothing producing everything out of nothing by nothing for no reason' . Afterall, we cant upset the Apple Cart can we ?
The only thing atheism is:

Not believing in a god or gods.

That's it. It is only a "fraud" if you are protecting the illogic of stories you need to spin to perpetuate an organization which uses untruth to control the behavior and pocketbooks of others. How many atheist organizations tithe? Interesting technique, to accuse others of the very thing you are doing yourself.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #2138
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Would anyone care to guess how many other atheist forums this cockmunching retard still posts on?
Oh, how stupid of me - we're the only one that hasn't banned him.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #2139
superfes
New Member!

Nothing teaches the true teachings of Jesus Christ better than not following them.
superfes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #2140
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Then show us how 'sane' and 'normal' it is for something hugely complex to have arrived , by popping into existence from Nothing by nothing for no good reason . Show us how NATURAL it is and that it happens all the time using Natural Causes .

That's the thing, Ex. There is never a reason for anything. Only religion would have us believe that. Complexity is understandable, given enough time and study. You don't just have to see complexity, back away, throw up your hands and attribute it to magic/a supernatural being.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Old 01-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #2141
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I watched that whole video... I blame you.
I watched the whole video, too. And e-mailed the link to a friend.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #2142
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:

Shit Boy proudly demonstrates how stupid AND dishonest he is! How many universes did he have to demonstrate that universes happen all of the time? Shit Boy denies factual data which demonstrates the naturalistic origin of the universe and life in it, while continuing to assert without evidence that an imaginary being did it all. His God of the Gap argument seems to convince him more and more each time he uses this fallacious reasoning!

Old 01-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #2143
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

God of the Gap argument

Love it.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #2144
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Summary of all Ex-Atheist's posts:

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Something can't have come from nothing,
You're not really an atheist.
Genius. Now he has nothing more to say.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #2145
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The more times Extra Angry Theist makes the same repetitions of his fallacious reasoning, the more logical it will become! His god is very real, and chocolate comes from his ass, you know?

How hard would it be to provide evidence that this Jesus guy, who was supposed to save us from himself, was actually a real person? It seems like an easy enough task, with all of these great big research papers the Extra Angry Theist claims to have access to. Why not just list any evidence here:
The Incredible Edible Jesus and put the matter to rest?