Old 04-30-2018, 06:09 PM   #526
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I do so hope that this kiddy-diddling shitstain finally gets his arse nailed to the yard arm.
Quote:
Cardinal George Pell will stand trial on at least one sexual assault charge, an Australian court has ruled.
Cardinal Pell, the Vatican treasurer, is Australia's most senior Catholic and one of the most powerful officials in the Vatican.
I'm surprised this cunt never achieved Shitlordship - this may need revisiting.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:27 AM   #527
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It should come as no surprise that Kiddy Diddlers International (Murikkkan Branch) has been hiding a scumbag cardinal in its ranks.
Quote:
Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of a prominent US cardinal accused of sexually assaulting a teenager nearly 50 years ago.
Theodore McCarrick, 88, a former Archbishop of Washington, must also carry out "penance and prayer" pending a canonical trial, the Vatican said.
.... and what the fuck is a 'canonical trial'? - why not just hand him over to the cops where I'm sure he'll get a well earned beating.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 07-28-2018, 12:31 PM   #528
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

He should be meeting Bubba in a jail cell.

Same goes for Pell.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:08 PM   #529
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Given his age (88) and the influence of the RC church, legal proceedings will likely drag on until the old perv dies or is in such bad shape that proceedings are halted because of "humanitarian" reasons. Did the legal system ever go after Paul Pot, Pinochet.....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:36 AM   #530
Davin
Obsessed Member

Here's a guy that's been molesting children for 18 years.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/c...to-sea-226484/

Quote:
A former New Jersey pastor who co-founded the Creation Festival, which bills itself as the country's largest Christian music festival, has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for sexually assaulting multiple young children.

[...]

Thomas had admitted earlier this year to sexual crimes involving five minors over several years. In his plea agreement, the former pastor said that he sexually assaulted a 9-year-old girl in 2005; had sexual contact with three girls aged between 7 and 9 in 2000 and 2010; and that he exposed himself to another girl between 2008 and 2010.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #531
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well fuck me, I'm truly shocked!
Quote:
The leaders at one of the biggest megachurches in the US have quit over a sexual misconduct scandal that has already claimed its founder.
.... not really .... just one more of our guiders of morality up to their ball-sacks in no good.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-09-2018, 10:15 PM   #532
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Scum!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:11 PM   #533
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

This gets fucking worse by the hour!
Quote:
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has released a grand jury report detailing sex abuse in the Catholic Church, naming over 300 accused clergymen. The landmark grand jury investigation found more than 1,000 children had been abused by members of six dioceses in the state for the last 70 years.

Officials say the probe found systematic cover-ups by the church.

The report is the latest inquiry into allegations of sex abuse by Catholic clergy worldwide. After an 18-month investigation, "over one thousand child victims were identifiable, from the church's own records," the grand jury states in the report released on Tuesday.

"We believe that the real number - of children whose records were lost or who were afraid ever to come forward - is in the thousands."
Remind me again how many fucks I should give if every catlick shithole church on the planet spontaneously exploded.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-14-2018, 07:13 PM   #534
AtomJack

Ooh- ooh- I know! ZERO. And it would be even better if the perps were inside when the shit went down.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:23 PM   #535
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Ooh- ooh- I know! ZERO. And it would be even better if the perps were inside when the shit went down.
It's not just perps that need to be in the churches at the time. All cat lockers that support the evil cat licker church do too. They know what their clergy get up to and still support the church. They are therefore culpable.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #536
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Inquiry highlights papist monk paedophiles, who continue thumbing their noses at any authority that tries to call them to book for treating their crutch schools like some communal harem.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:51 PM   #537
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Inquiry highlights papist monk paedophiles, who continue thumbing their noses at any authority that tries to call them to book for treating their crutch schools like some communal harem.
Is there no end to the cat licker abuse of children?

How can anyone in their right mind support such a fuckin' evil institution as the cat licker church?

Old 08-23-2018, 06:55 AM   #538
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Here we go again. Fucking katlickers. https://news.sky.com/story/nuns-amon...tland-11480033

Old 08-26-2018, 12:41 PM   #539
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Poop says sorry

His oilyness, poop Frank Piss the umpteenth, is sorry for all the sexual and physical abuse that the Irish Kat licker church has been responsible for.

A Kat licker nun stated in an interview on TV that the Kat licker church has screwed up.

Thank fooking christ for that. I thought for one minute that someone in the Kat licker church was actually going to DO something about the abuse apart from covering it up once again.

Old 08-26-2018, 01:13 PM   #540
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Say Nope to Pope!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote