Old 09-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
Michael
Obsessed Member

"9/11 Coloring Book Draws Criticism for Portrayal of Muslims"

"9/11 Coloring Book Draws Criticism for Portrayal of Muslims"
(also known as "Do Americans actually realise that is what most of the world is shown about America?")

So, coming up on the eve of the 9/11 attacks,some clever monkey has decided to capitalise by selling a children's colouring in books about how muslims attacked Christian America.

Now, I'm not American so I can't really do anything other than try to empathise with what most average Americans went through that day. As such I can't really criticise or discuss what need this book may fill.

All I can really do is say that this is what the rest of the world gets to see as a representation of America in general. Seriously, how can people be okay with this?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Well there will be just as many fundamentlist Christers interested in talking bad about the fundie Muslims. Hence stuff like this sells. I agree it is not helpful, and ignorant. But will no doubt make its creators the desired profit.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Wonderful propaganda! I wonder, when does the 9/11 Coloring Book that portrays how the terrorist attack was an inside job (probably with a little Israel influence) come out? Hmmm...

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then is he malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~Epicurus
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote