myst7426

Quote:
baconeatingatheistjew wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Oh Lord, here we go again...... :(
Well maybe BEAJ shouldn't make stupid comments that are irrelevant to the topic. I could have easily said that the map is invalid because of the many Jews who live in Chicago, but, of course, I am not racist like BEAJ.
Why am I being racist? Muslims don't believe in evolution. If they are products of the Illinois education system and still don't believe in evolution, it means Illinois teachers are lacking.
How many muslims are elected officials? I think the answer is zero.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #17
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

Keith Ellison (D-MN) is a muslim

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
myst7426

Minnesota has a higher score than Illinois. However, I was referring to just Illinois elected officials on the state level.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #19
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Thank Jesus' penis that I live in California! Californication! I just love it!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #20
Mog
Obsessed Member

As loath as I am to take Myst's side on the issue, apparently The Midwest is more religious than the middle east!

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #21
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Californication is actually accepting Penis-Christ inside one's caves letting him deposit his euphoria inducing offerings while contemplating the sands of Santa Monica's bitch..er..beaches...:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #22
myst7426

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Californication is actually accepting Penis-Christ inside one's caves letting him deposit his euphoria inducing offerings while contemplating the sands of Santa Monica's bitch..er..beaches...:)
It is also a fantastic Red Hot Chili Peppers album!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #23
baconeatingatheistjew

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Minnesota has a higher score than Illinois. However, I was referring to just Illinois elected officials on the state level.
Myst, the Illinois education system let you slip through the cracks. It must be busted real bad.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #24
myst7426

Quote:
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Myst, the Illinois education system let you slip through the cracks. It must be busted real bad.
An A student is hardly "falling through the cracks", especially when I am a part of a nationally recognized Accounting program.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #25
baconeatingatheistjew

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
An A student is hardly "falling through the cracks", especially when I am a part of a nationally recognized Accounting program.
Hamas is looking for another accountant to help wash some terrorist money in the Chicago area. Do you want the job?
Old 04-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #26
myst7426

Quote:
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Hamas is looking for another accountant to help wash some terrorist money in the Chicago area. Do you want the job?
Wow, this guy is paranoid...
Old 04-06-2007, 04:47 PM   #27
myst7426

Hamas doesn't need my help. Why don't they just take money and forget about the accounting records? Who's checking anyways?
Old 04-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #28
baconeatingatheistjew

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Hamas doesn't need my help. Why don't they just take money and forget about the accounting records? Who's checking anyways?
You are right. And that is exactly what they do. Suha needs new shoes.

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/...ves/002912.php
Old 04-06-2007, 05:19 PM   #29
ocmpoma

So, bacon, are you saying it's wrong for a political leader's spouse to be wealthy while that leader's constituents are living in poverty?
Old 04-06-2007, 05:20 PM   #30
snap crafter

Quote:
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
And the first one that resorts to ad hominem attacks because they KNOW that they have no argument is...

The irony that is AN ATHEIST JEW!