Old 02-18-2008, 06:34 AM   #2251
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Wait a minute, I've seen that fat chick before...

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #2252
Professor Chaos

Yes, I never forget a disgusting fat ass!

http://ravingatheists.com/forum/show...&postcount=271

Old 02-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #2253
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Yes, I never forget a disgusting fat ass!

http://ravingatheists.com/forum/show...&postcount=271

Praise be Penis-Christ which has manifested itself in this holy corpuscle filled with evolving bacterial cultures that have expressed themselves with this image. Move over Toast Mary and burrito Christ.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #2254
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Get. My. Quarterback. Off. That. Fat. Chick.

Hey! Maybe he likes 'em big and squishy! Don't judge, man!!
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #2255
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Gnosital wrote View Post
Hey! Maybe he likes 'em big and squishy! Don't judge, man!!
Penis-Christ manifest itself in mysterious ways. Sometimes he appears big and squishy, other times he appears drooling and withdrawn with curly hairs covering his one all seeing eye.

I like his erect manifestation, when he is leaning with a petulant air on his companion life spreading spheres, been alert, perked up, trembling with anxiety at not knowing what to expect from the recondite depths of the cavernous unfamiliar abyss where he must deposit his offerings.....and then there is that bouncing kevlar reinforced hymen that he could encounter....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #2256
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Penis-Christ manifest itself in mysterious ways. Sometimes he appears big and squishy, other times he appears drooling and withdrawn with curly hairs covering his one all seeing eye.

I like his erect manifestation, when he is leaning with a petulant air on his companion life spreading spheres, been alert, perked up, trembling with anxiety at not knowing what to expect from the recondite depths of the cavernous unfamiliar abyss where he must deposit his offerings.....and then there is that bouncing kevlar reinforced hymen that he could encounter....

Cal, I don't know how, but you manged to take something as fun as fucking and make it sound like jumping off a cliff. A really creepy cliff.

It's a rare talent you have.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #2257
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

In nomini Pene-Pater, et pene-filius, et pene-spiritu sancti....Amen-Ra.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 AM   #2258
Hertzyscowicz

Dunno if this has been posted already, but....

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." ~Albert Einstein
Hertzyscowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:35 AM   #2259
Professor Chaos

Yes, the little white square with the red "x" in it has been posted several times already.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:47 AM   #2260
Eva
Super Moderator

pc! be nice!!
bad bad boy!
sit! stay! heel!!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #2261
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
pc! be nice!!
bad bad boy!
sit! stay! heel!!

Yup, stay boy and flex.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #2262
Hertzyscowicz

Damn, I swear that image was online when I posted it. I wonder what happened to it.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." ~Albert Einstein
Hertzyscowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:30 AM   #2263
Professor Chaos

Old 02-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #2264
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

The degree of infection in the world today. Religious-psychosis is a pandemic due to FAARBAT ( Faith Anomaly Accepting Religious Beliefs As True )
This Cognition acceleration ( which happen over 6 million years ago) is, IMHEO, what made the primate brain slowly evolved into the one we have today.
The vast majority of us are in denial, regardless of the education we get, we can NOT accept the fact we are nothing more than freaks of nature. Crazy stinking mutated monkeys that THINK. Our species is nothing more than the cancer of planets. The most feared disease a planet can have

Old 02-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #2265
marstosirius

Spider-Jesus, spider-Jesus,
Does whatever a spider-Jesus does...

Bishop Baraga shrine...a scary sight on a cliff overlooking Lake Superior which I drive by on my way back to the real world.