Old 06-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #16
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...r/hedwig-1.jpg

Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Great movie.
That's just one of my brother's schticks....his membership in the club. He says he can hit the sides of a tuna can, but can't reach bottom.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #17
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote

That's just one of my brother's schticks....his membership in the club. He says he can hit the sides of a tuna can, but can't reach bottom.
A-hem. I am intimately familiar with some of those born into the Angry Inch Club. Hedwig, the character in the movie I alluded to, was the victim of a botched gender reassignment surgery that bought her membership into the club.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #18
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote

A-hem. I am intimately familiar with some of those born into the Angry Inch Club. Hedwig, the character in the movie I alluded to, was the victim of a botched gender reassignment surgery that bought her membership into the club.
m-k, now I'm confused. Hedwig started out.....what?
Old 06-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #19
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
m-k, now I'm confused. Hedwig started out.....what?
Hedwig was born a male in East Germany, who fell in love with a G.I. and underwent sex reassignment surgery in order to marry the guy and flee to the U.S. Unfortunately, the surgery didn't work out quite as planned (this was in Communist East Berlin, after all), leaving Hedwig (who used to be Hansel) with a flap of flesh that used to be his penis and was now where her newly constructed clitoris ought to have been. There's a lot more to the story, but that's the gist.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 06-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #20
Lily

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote

Now, I think I am going to surprise you, Irr. I am no movie buff but I did see that movie by accident, as it were, and thought it was really good, too. I even liked the music.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:31 PM   #21
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Lily wrote
Now, I think I am going to surprise you, Irr. I am no movie buff but I did see that movie by accident, as it were, and thought it was really good, too. I even liked the music.
I am a little surprised by that, Lily. But I always suspected that you (and everyone else here) were bit more complex and three-dimensional than we often portray ourselves here. :rock:

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 06-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Gnosital wrote
One condition that could fit your 'man without a penis" category, is Androgen Insensitivity syndrome.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/001180.htm

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content...906812001.jpeg

Cal is not completely crazy when he says that a penis is an elarged clitoris.
Well, it is. We evolved mutated crazy apes are bisexual by nature as are all animals. The mold that evolved is female at the start, hormones do the rest plus a very complex system.We are the result of 1/2 billion years of trial and error by one cell organisms. The brains says it all and it is the proof of evolution. If it weren't for the Christ-psychotics and their love of delusions inducing ignorance, humanity would have discovered stem cells over thousand years ago!...but as we can see, these lying crazy retards believing in stupid fairy tales have constructed a creationism museum, despite we are in the 21st Century and not the third.

Has any male noticed their scrotum? It has a seam dividing the testicles. In a fe-male the testicles have not developed leaving a chasm ( vaginal canal) and only a vestigial penis-christ which is athropiated. The potential testicles lacking the hormonal treatment become sets of athropiated curtains of a soft velvety material highly sensitive at the touch of a creator god or finger of god. They frame the cave of creation whose walls are decorated with millions of corpuscles resembling those of an anemone activating the hidden glands of Bartholin at any hint that the Lord and Saviour Penis Christ is coming for a visit.

On us males which are simply underdeveloped fe-males, the system goes wild, due to the hormones, shotting down the cave entrance with this noticeable seam. The now useless curtains, enlarge becoming seed factories, enlarging the peduncle and transforming it into an ovipositor like device. In both cases what makes these apparatuses functional is an addiction to pheromones. This is the libidinal curse all humans are born with and which the ignorant Christ-psychotic retards of the 4th Century referred to as "original sin". The symbolism of the Adam & Eve story makes it obvious. We humans are condemned with the "Curse of the URGE" whose purpose is to make us pass our genes, the reward for doing this is INTENSE PLEASURE. This could be compared to a visit to HEAVEN where angels perform an "around the world" on us. Passing our genes is the TRUE purpose for our existence.

Only after religious beliefs are exposed for the schizophrenia type disorder they are, technological advances in stem cell, disease control, fighting global warming and tolerance in the world could reach great heights freeing humanity from this devastating endemic psychosis. Religious beliefs are like a lead weight on a runner at the Olympics.

Neurologists better wake up an smell the coffee before the world is consumed by religious-psychosis making us, this time, EXTINCT.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #23
Rat Bastard

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
Gnosital wrote
One condition that could fit your 'man without a penis" category, is Androgen Insensitivity syndrome.

Well, it is. We evolved mutated crazy apes are bisexual by nature as are all animals. The mold that evolved is female at the start, hormones do the rest plus a very complex system.We are the result of 1/2 billion years of trial and error by one cell organisms. The brains says it all and it is the proof of evolution. If it weren't for the Christ-psychotics and their love of delusions inducing ignorance, humanity would have discovered stem cells over thousand years ago!...but as we can see, these lying crazy retards believing in stupid fairy tales have constructed a creationism museum, despite we are in the 21st Century and not the third.

Has any male noticed their scrotum? It has a seam dividing the testicles. In a fe-male the testicles have not developed leaving a chasm ( vaginal canal) and only a vestigial penis-christ which is athropiated. The potential testicles lacking the hormonal treatment become sets of athropiated curtains of a soft velvety material highly sensitive at the touch of a creator god or finger of god. They frame the cave of creation whose walls are decorated with millions of corpuscles resembling those of an anemone activating the hidden glands of Bartholin at any hint that the Lord and Saviour Penis Christ is coming for a visit.

On us males which are simply underdeveloped fe-males, the system goes wild, due to the hormones, shotting down the cave entrance with this noticeable seam. The now useless curtains, enlarge becoming seed factories, enlarging the peduncle and transforming it into an ovipositor like device. In both cases what makes these apparatuses functional is an addiction to pheromones. This is the libidinal curse all humans are born with and which the ignorant Christ-psychotic retards of the 4th Century referred to as "original sin". The symbolism of the Adam & Eve story makes it obvious. We humans are condemned with the "Curse of the URGE" whose purpose is to make us pass our genes, the reward for doing this is INTENSE PLEASURE. This could be compared to a visit to HEAVEN where angels perform an "around the world" on us. Passing our genes is the TRUE purpose for our existence.

Only after religious beliefs are exposed for the schizophrenia type disorder they are, technological advances in stem cell, disease control, fighting global warming and tolerance in the world would reach great heights freeing humanity from this devastating endemic psychosis. Religious beliefs are like a lead weight on a runner at the Olympics.

Neurologists better wake up an smell the coffee before the world is consumed by religious-psychosis making us, this time, EXTINCT.
Damn, I LOVE it when you talk dirty, Cal!
Old 06-02-2007, 01:56 PM   #24
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
Gnosital wrote

Only after religious beliefs are exposed for the schizophrenia type disorder they are, technological advances in stem cell, disease control, fighting global warming and tolerance in the world would reach great heights freeing humanity from this devastating endemic psychosis. Religious beliefs are like a lead weight on a runner at the Olympics.

Damn, I LOVE it when you talk dirty, Cal!
:D..I love talking dirty...:lol::lol::lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #25
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
Irreligious wrote

Oh. No offense intended.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #26
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Oh. No offense intended.
I wasn't personally offended, Ratty. I'm the G part of LGBT, not the T. I was just addin' my two cents about the sheer breadth of the Angry Inch Club. Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think there are some XX chromosomal females who also could be members of that club. It's a weird world in which we dwell.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 06-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #27
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Jon Stewart actually said that a couple of weeks ago. I was very dissapointed (it didn't seem to be a joke).
:o

:mad:

:cry:

It's so sad when your heroes fall.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #28
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
Gnosital wrote

Only after religious beliefs are exposed for the schizophrenia type disorder they are, technological advances in stem cell, disease control, fighting global warming and tolerance in the world could reach great heights freeing humanity from this devastating endemic psychosis. Religious beliefs are like a lead weight on a runner at the Olympics.

Cal, sweetie, just state it, don't try to EXPLAIN it, and you will be ok. Seriously. You know just enough to be dangerous.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #29
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Irreligious wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Oh. No offense intended.
I wasn't personally offended, Ratty. I'm the G part of LGBT, not the T. I was just addin' my two cents about the sheer breadth of the Angry Inch Club. Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think there are some XX chromosomal females who also could be members of that club. It's a weird world in which we dwell.
Indeed.

Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) would fit that category.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/000411.htm

But even THAT's not as weird as 5-alpha reductase deficiency.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #30
RenaissanceMan

I'm going to need another cookie.