Old 08-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #316
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
Jerry said: nothing of interest whatsoever.
Can't we just ignore this guy, I have seen nothing but childish attacks for several posts now, does he still think we are paying attention.

What happened to Colpat?

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #317
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #318
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
Can't we just ignore this guy, I have seen nothing but childish attacks for several posts now, does he still think we are paying attention.

What happened to Colpat?
It looks like colpat has suffered enough for his lord. He is likely awaiting his eternal reward.

Sellied Jerry is our resident Christian troll who masquerades as an agnostic. He used to be my girlfriend, but I just got tired of humping his shitty ass day after day.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #319
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

If you didn't attempt to fight against your own child-like anaologies, then it could be possible to have respect for you.
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #320
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
It looks like colpat has suffered enough for his lord. He is likely awaiting his eternal reward.
On the bright side for Colpat, at 77 he shouldn't have to wait too long.

Quote:
If you didn't attempt to fight against your own child-like anaologies, then it could be possible to have respect for you.
You assume that anyone here wants your respect, personally I couldn't give a fuck.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 08-03-2011, 12:54 AM   #321
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
On the bright side for Colpat, at 77 he shouldn't have to wait too long.
Yeah, but don't forget the problems he seems to be having with his sardinista & contra dates that Kinich Ahau has pointed out more than once - he could be anywhere in the 67-87 age range.

Or he could be just a lying wind-up merchant who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:43 AM   #322
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Your absolutely right of course smelly, he could be any age. I do tend to lean towards the older though, as that may imply he will have an influence on reality for a shorter amount of time to come, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 08-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #323
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
You assume that anyone here wants your respect, personally I couldn't give a fuck.
You're assuming that I give a fuck whether I have your respect. As you don't deserve respect, what you want is irrelevant.

Thank you, come again.
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:49 AM   #324
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Fuck Off Jerry!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #325
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
The feeling's mutual. I see those who come here as psychos, or just weak as piss as they need virtual support to shield them from the outside world. Either way it's laughable.
Shielding from the ourside world? Most of us here wouldn't piss on each other, unless it was for a specific sexualised reason. We all just happen to be atheists, that is all. And I don't need any protection you arse sniffer.

Ps. I am open to pissing on people if they really do want it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #326
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Shielding from the ourside world? Most of us here wouldn't piss on each other, unless it was for a specific sexualised reason. We all just happen to be atheists, that is all. And I don't need any protection you arse sniffer.

Ps. I am open to pissing on people if they really do want it.
I would still shit in Sellied Jerry's face as an act of charity, but I would expect him to lick me clean afterward.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #327
DyingStrong

Quote:
The feeling's mutual. I see those who come here as psychos, or just weak as piss as they need virtual support to shield them from the outside world. Either way it's laughable.
But but but.... we like it here, it´s our virtual playground. You are an outsider an you like to come here to get your ass kicked... and you love it, weirdo.

Do you like S&M? What makes you feel better, S or M?
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #328
Irreligious
I Live Here

We all live in the outside world, and this forum is not a shield from it. It's a virtual sanctuary, a respite from the madness of unthinking superstition.

You, Jerry, are just jealous, because there is no respite for you from yourself. Nor do you have the pleasure of commiserating with the like-minded, or else you'd spend your time elsewhere. Enjoy your psychotic solitude Jerry, because you are a babbling, one-man army of incoherence; you're dull, vapid and charmless.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #329
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I would still shit in Sellied Jerry's face as an act of charity, but I would expect him to lick me clean afterward.
As long as you know I would always piss on you Ghoul!
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #330
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Yeah, but don't forget the problems he seems to be having with his sardinista & contra dates that Kinich Ahau has pointed out more than once - he could be anywhere in the 67-87 age range.

Or he could be just a lying wind-up merchant who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
6 or 7 seems a bit young to be a mother even for 192o's Oklahoma, 27 seems more likely for a wife to be thinking herself barren. Butt I'm going for 16 to 17 year old failing to produce an ass baby after years of anal pounding by her brother; Until cowpat came along that is.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote