Old 12-27-2009, 04:09 AM   #2011
Sevens

One thing I know if the Universal Government where to reveal themselves the USA, UK and Australia and all Commonwealth countries would respect and uphold the Sovereignty and rulership of the Sovereign of this Universe, Jesus.

One thing for for sure, if confronted with a reality like that, the leaders and earthly Sovereignty would always go back to thier origins in God.

No other truth would be sufficient nor would stand!

False doctrine would fall apart in an instant! Terrorism and war would come to a halt.

Sevens
Old 12-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #2012
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Fair Dinkum
Now that explains a lot

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #2013
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Fair Dinkum you guys, try and understand this.

The current adventures of Magnetar

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/UniverseCentre11a.htm

I reckon something going on, seriously!

These Magnetars have been responding! and that Roman Mithra Designed coin found in Antioch confirms much.

Quite Frankly Barney, we have to see what occurs in the time line.

"Barney
A thought just crossed my mind."

When a thought crosses your mind follow it, this whole journey from the beginnings is based on thoughts crossing the mind and probing the thought.

OMG

Sevens
TUSSA, TUSSA mergeh, magnetar mishigath myzpah Ta Urgaum Meh ertha Klap, tussa er Utsa mehirn Flaph Thagast.....kerna kerna Sevens tih. Imhka traur Kerna Kerna,,,,,fizzzz tuh Urlaub Sagar?

Flap mir umhtaha Klap urgaum ta. Mergeh tha traur, locurah de deh Mierdha te Digoh. Teh Aseguroh Thus padrehs Sonf Jermannosh Tussa Tussa ut mahma est uhna puttgha.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #2014
psychodiva
I Live Here

Magnetar- is that the guy from the films? british actor yes?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #2015
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Magnetar- is that the guy from the films? british actor yes?
SHHHHHHHH......you love to spoil children fantasies don't you? Do you enjoy telling 5 year old children there is no Santa Klaus?..Shame, shame.....fortunately Sevens has a DEEP Christ-psychosis infection so, not matter what you say, he will still BELIEVE in Magnetar-Christ...

Urtha mon Sanig Urta MAgnetar, Sahg Tah Divah Virzunh.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #2016
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Ahh Sevens,,Hurk Magnetar sabis tah! Crabohn imtah zaul Craba misigash exckrtha faruuumh

Old 12-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #2017
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Now that explains a lot
That he recently ate at an Outback restaurant?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:09 AM   #2018
Sevens

Here is my latest connection.

I was revisiting this video

Lost Books of Nostradamus 2012 and Ophiuchus 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbpER_qKkcI

Note the 3 eclipses in the Triangle and the eclipse at the Apex.

The following is a replication of the 6th and Seventh Shabbes where a full moon eclipse occurs on the last day of 2009.

and a close up of what Nostradamus Saw.

Its a match

Here is the overall Shabbes and the other eclipses.

www.sevenfoldtruth.com/MagnetarSabbathAll.htm

Sevens
Old 12-28-2009, 04:16 AM   #2019
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Your stupidity and complete cuntishness is reaching new limits.
I think you're confusing us with people who care a fuck about your dribbling idiocy.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #2020
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sevens

Upshtah? Nostradamish Ophiuchusht Constiaptha ut 13 filkah amstah Brah!....fullick imtha peraoun sutha Constiaptha 13 firring Piscesh ut Auquaristh erh Phra!

Zhitha belowish:

Old 12-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #2021
Sevens

The Key is really in this image

Lost Books of Nostradamus 2012 and Ophiuchus 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPm6qCHCvjo

Note the knowledge of the Trees of Eden shall be revealed by the English Speaking one Male.

The ark is the escape hatch organised by the Judgment Seat in Jerusem. If that is the case there must be a planetary threatening catastrophe on the way.

The reason for the missing crosses is because there will be silence after the ark has come and gone which could be in a flash, the last and only ark boat out of Sydney! The message comes from the Land of the South, Sinim as Job foresaw.

Your invited Cal, everything is being fulfilled as seen by Nostradamus. The above confirms this timeline and from where the message comes from which is from submerged Eden of Cyprus!

Sevens
Old 12-28-2009, 11:21 AM   #2022
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Perhaps it's my jolly post-xmas spirit - but I thought it only fair to study Seven's latest offerings and try and see new emergent patterns.

So, I studied long and hard and sure enough - the message comes through loud & clear;

You should all seek this new-found enlightenment.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #2023
Sevens

Well we have to see what occurs but according to my research everything that has been occurring is a match.

Just keep an eye on things, just giving you the heads up on things that may occur.

Im not insulted by your graphics its way beyond mock now...no effect man. I dont care what mock comes my way.

Who cares really, in light of this potential event.

Sevens
Old 12-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #2024
psychodiva
I Live Here

ok is this new date replacing the old date? or are we to watch out for yet another date? cos its gettin so my diary is just filling up far too quick!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #2025
Sevens

That's right, its all in a timeline of adjustment, precept upon precept. Every date I always worked towards had its unique experience which lead me to more pastures of truth. It never bothered me if things turned out differently on the day because in all cases, I realised something else.

Here is a graphic

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/fulfillment.htm

Sevens