I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
The 456 Elysian fields links with the Magnetar Adventure

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre11.htm

Just kicks goals

Sevens
Wrongsho wronsho..sevenshi

This 5,000 year old is CONFIRMATION you are DELUDED & have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Sorry LOSER. See it & lump it.

fircahi deludish returdi Azteckish LSD ingestuh..soh..Wrongsho wronsho
obviouslyi Christuh-Psychuutil. Rightuctuh correctuhil,,

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #2058
Sevens

What a blast and the timing is perfect.

The Elysian fields of the 456.

Sevens
Old 12-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #2059
Bone_Dancer

Grin

Cal, I thought your SN here was familiar. I've seen you on You Tube.

*this thread is worthless without pictures!*

Christianity Was Built on Deception. Jesus Was Caesar. LINK

Perhaps you've spoken to this before my arrival however, do you think the real reason Romanized Christianity was legalized by Constantine is because the myth was contrived to depict homage to Caesar?! After all, pre-Constantine it was outlawed or forbidden. And to my understanding, the reason the Christians of the time were fed to the lions wasn't because they were Christians. But because pre-lawful cult status, it was merely one of the capital punishment methods afforded the lowest criminals and traitors.
Rome, being polytheistic because it was invested in Globalization, realized it was easier to be tolerant of Pagan faiths than to try to police their extermination.

Thoughts?!

What are your thoughts on this presentation: Sun of God

By the way, what is your background in this field? Are you a lay study, a Doctor, etc...?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #2060
psychodiva
I Live Here

fucking hell- you are a real master at connect the dots seveneseses

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #2061
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Bone_Dancer wrote View Post
Cal, I thought your SN here was familiar. I've seen you on You Tube.

*this thread is worthless without pictures!*

Christianity Was Built on Deception. Jesus Was Caesar. LINK

Perhaps you've spoken to this before my arrival however, do you think the real reason Romanized Christianity was legalized by Constantine is because the myth was contrived to depict homage to Caesar?! After all, pre-Constantine it was outlawed or forbidden. And to my understanding, the reason the Christians of the time were fed to the lions wasn't because they were Christians. But because pre-lawful cult status, it was merely one of the capital punishment methods afforded the lowest criminals and traitors.
Rome, being polytheistic because it was invested in Globalization, realized it was easier to be tolerant of Pagan faiths than to try to police their extermination.

Thoughts?!

What are your thoughts on this presentation: Sun of God

By the way, what is your background in this field? Are you a lay study, a Doctor, etc...?
Well, the R Catholic (universal)Church established by Constantinus I (325ce) has done an excellent job in MISDIRECTING, CHANGING, MODIFYING, DECEIVING people for over 1500 years.

I'll try to explain but the truth is very involved & convoluted. Nobody seems to see it due to RCC control over everything for over 1500 years.:

Roman empire had MANY GODS & goddesses & Many CULTS to worship EACH god/s with his/her TEMPLE, PRIEST & Augurs. All the gods were controlled by the SENATE of ROME all of them composed of Priests. This gave the VAST empire AMAZING TOLERANCE. The more gods the MERRIER. Top aristocratic families claim to be descendants of GODS. One of them was the JULII. Family of Julius Caesar clim to be descendent from VENUs ( the LIVE giving mother goddess). She was known by MANY NAMES. One of them was MAIA ( this is equivalent to MARY & she was a VIRGIN despite giving births to GODS. Other name is ISIS. Cleopatra was the reincarnation of VENUS aka MAIA, aka ISIS )

Caesar was the SON OF VENUS ( virgin Mary, ISIS, MAIA, VENUS ). The ROMAN priesthood & ALL religious ceremonies were done in GREEK ( Romans believed to be descended from GREEK GODS.) LAtin was for the COMMON MEN.

Caesar performed miracles in his campaign in GAUL ( this is where the name GALLILE came from for there is NO ROMAN RECORD of such a name ). Caesar was a HEAD PRIEST a title that is in LAtin Pontifex Maximus but in Greek ARCHIEREUS MEGISTUS. it means great builder of Bridges. Caesar was viewed as, besides his title of Pontifex Maximus. a TRUE builder of Bridges ( carpenter son of gods) since he had miraculously build a bridge over the RHEIN to IMPRESS the GErman BArbarians in 10 days. A MIRACLE.

Caesar was made a LIVING GOD besides Dictator for life ( which everyone mentions IGNORING his DIVINE STATUS). His PRIEST ( Flamen Divus Iulius) was non other than his master equitus ( commander of his army) Mark Anthony. I strongly believe, thought I do not have evidence, the FIRST GOSPEL Uhr MArcus, were written accounts of MArcus Anthony pass over oral tradition as a priest of Caesar. Amazingly NOTHING survives of the writings of Anthony or other PRIESTS of Caesar. After anthony's death and establishment of Caesar the CHRIST ( He was viewed as an anointed savior) RELIGION with the building of his temple on the ROman forum, by the son of god augustus. The priest was Marcus Aemilius Lepidus ( name means STONE.ROCK).

The merchants speculators ( called chrestai ) would be known as JEWS since their ancestors had settled in judea-Palestina. People did NOT like them for their SPECULATING practices. Caesar PROTECTED THEM & allowed to worship the other gods COMMON in the Roman province of Judea. NO BIG DEAL.

They were the FIRST at Caesar funeral & if one make the connections visiting the Catacombs ( the FIRST ONES are JEWISH ) they were actually the FIRST CHRISTIANS. The Augustans who worship Caesar in the HOLY CITY OF ROME would become 300 years later the Catholics. We know that names CHANGE & EVOLVED the meaning also changing. The legions of VETERANS who loved Caesar would establish CULTS to Caesar all over the empire, they would blend with the local religious traditions. These would become the HERESIES that the Catholic CHURCH OF THE CITY OF ROME, persecuted. They are still with us. Egyptian coptics, Marcionites, Greek Orthodox ( their many branches ) et al.

The first BOOk BURNING maniac was the Son of God Augustus!!! who wanted to ECLIPSE his heavenly father Caesar & eliminate the evidence. The names of the YEARS begun to be counted 14 years BEFORE his death ( 14ce) ordered by Tiberius as the day of hi ascension to heaven in PERSON ( Apotheosis) this was the true EUANGELION (good news). The reason the year is today 2009 AD ( Ano Domini=the ONLY LORD was Augustus) and not 2762 auc ( ab urbe condita=after the construction of the City of Rome).

Constantine as a GOD & Holy Father wanted to UNITE all of the mini cults to Caesar that had spread over the Empire specially ARIANISM who directly compete with him.
By his time Caesar the MAN & HERO had DIVIDED into TWO people. Caesar the MAN & CAESAR the Archiereus Megistus HEAD PRIEST who had RESURRECTED from the ashes confirmed by the COMET of 44bce.

This would be as if my avatar & i would become TWO living people. One divine & the other flesh & blood human. Caesar the Christ & Jesus the Christ were one and the same.

The title of Archiereus Megistus ( carpenter great builder of Bridges) would be shortened to Iesous Christus hence Jesus Christ.
The passion of Caesar who was KILLED in a THEATER ( the theater of Pompey ) in the HOLY CITY of ROME became the Passion of JEsus Christ in the City of Jerusalem.

This is the reason a historical Jesus is NOWHERE to be found. No monuments, no Roman records, no crucifixion images, not even one scintilla of evidence in cities that were buried in 79ce by vesuvius. NOTHING. not even one little coin with a crucified Jesus, Miracles, Peter preaching, Jesus walking on water..NOTHING. All the Christian sites in Jerusalem date from the 4th Century!!. Even Nazareth did not existed as a city. No archaeological evidence. So Christ-psychotics are out of LUCK. Their Zombie is as real as Noah's Ark

The FULL WAX IMAGE of Caesar placed on a CROSS ( tropaion symbol of victory) so everyone could see it, while his body was been cremated, became the Christ been crucified, when in fact Romans did NOT crucify criminals, for this would be treating them as GODS high up so everyone could see them. There is simply NO TANGIBLE EVIDENCE throughout the empire of crucifixion.Roman IMPALED criminals. There is ample EVIDENCE of that.

So, the so called Abrahamic religions originated in ROME, THE must powerful EMPIRE at the time, from the sacred assassination of Iulius Caesar Christ the son of Venus.

The evidence is overwhelming.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 12-30-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #2062
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Bone_dancer wrote:

"What are your thoughts on this presentation: Sun of God"

People forget that Caesar Christ the SON OF VENUS ( MAIA) was equated with the SUN GOD APOLLO. He even wore a crown made out of Akantha leafs which is a CROWN OF THORNS. Akantha was a nymph that refusing the advances of Apollo the SONGOD scratched His face. Apollo turn her into a THORN BUSH. so the akantha bush represented the son god. The corinthian capitals & many monuments are adorned with this THORN BUSH. The retarded Christians mutated Caesar WAX image displayed on a CROSS during his Funeral as CRUCIFIXION. The Akantha Crown as a torture device ! see how stupid, ignorant & deluded these people are?

They rather BELIEVE a Zombie named Jesus resurrected and saves with blood than the TRUTH that Caesar was a Christus worshiped as a GOD by the Romans!! Idiots

Old 12-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #2063
Sevens

wuehfkfod fjhfofgf

here is another image in relation to Mars that is retrograde now.

The God of War doing in circles.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/eclipse8.htm

ahddfofi fdhfotff

Sevens
Old 12-30-2009, 05:22 PM   #2064
Choobus
I Live Here

Sevens, the Cosmic Universal New Totality wishes you to accept its blessing and join with it

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #2065
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
wuehfkfod fjhfofgf

here is another image in relation to Mars that is retrograde now.

The God of War doing in circles.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/eclipse8.htm

ahddfofi fdhfotff

Sevens
Marsshu, umtah. Wrongsho.. pratui ,circlactail, mersu boomeri-rangshi

fircahi deludish returdi Azteckish LSD ingestuh..soh..Wrongsho wronsho
obviouslyi Christuh-Psychuutil

Old 12-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #2066
Sevens

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Sevens, the Cosmic Universal New Totality wishes you to accept its blessing and join with it
I feel honoured thanks

sevens
Old 12-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #2067
Bone_Dancer

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Well, the R Catholic (universal)Church established by Constantinus I (325ce) has done an excellent job in MISDIRECTING, CHANGING, MODIFYING, DECEIVING people for over 1500 years....
Fascinating stuff. And evidence that, while overwhelming, is not readily available to the average seeker one would think.
I believe also that the Vatican archives hold much of what you say is unable to be found. I don't for a minute believe that the whole collection of the Alexandrian library was lost to the flames. I think it was burned to cover up a great conspiracy to revoke the histories contained therein and start afresh, with the new rulers holding sway. Just a guess.

One knows the Christ myth could not have been born whole cloth. That it had to emanate from somewhere and evolve into what it is today. The Son of god video is intriguing, in that regard. I've been interested in this kind of topic for a little while now.
Have you ever thought of authoring your own book on this topic?! Lulupress.com, is a great place to start. It's tantamount to Café Press and the like, that are very artist friendly folk. Only LuLu caters to authors, in much the same way. I.e. publish your work in whole and retail sales at their site, while giving you author royalties at a percentage.

Then there's the Indy Publishing house owned by actor Viggo Mortensen, Percevalpress.com. They in no wise are like LuLu, however he's very open to independent thought. And is a haven for those authors who may not be accepted by the major publishing houses.

In any event, I think it's timely that just a few years ago atheist titles were said to have outsold Theist, for the first time on (publishing) record. That being said, a book that describes what you do here would sell well, I think. Todays world isn't satisfied by the empty vacant dead god myths, that use to lull people into meek apathetic acceptance of their state of affairs, with the promise that prayer and supplication at some church altar will make it all better. Many people, if the atheist title sales of those years ago is any indication, realize if they're going to be saved it's up to them to do it for their own sake in this life where it counts. As such, I think a book that details the true history of the most populace death cult on earth, led by the dictator of the smallest sovereign nation on the planet, would be ideal.

Nothing defeats myth like truth. As the atheist titles sales indicate, people are hungry for that. And for those that continue to be lulled into the sleep of blind faith well, like they say; you can't save everyone!
Think about it. I'd buy a copy, so there's one sale guaranteed. Just include an extensive Bibliography, so detractors can't claim it's all BS. (Not that they won't in any case. But at least there's a record to prove they're the one's full of it.)

Thank you again, for sharing this information.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #2068
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
One thing I know if the Universal Government where to reveal themselves the USA, UK and Australia and all Commonwealth countries would respect and uphold the Sovereignty and rulership of the Sovereign of this Universe, Jesus.
Not a chance in Hell would any of those countries give up their own sovereignty.
Quote:
One thing for for sure, if confronted with a reality like that, the leaders and earthly Sovereignty would always go back to thier [sic] origins in God.
This is stupid because no country had its origins in God. All governments are man-made (typically by military conquest) and most of them can cite the history that proves it.
Quote:
No other truth would be sufficient nor would stand![stupid and useless non-sentence]

False doctrine would fall apart in an instant! Terrorism and war would come to a halt.
Groups governed without doctrines (which must be taken on faith) would not fall apart and would continue their development without terrorism and war.
There is only false doctrine because all doctrine requires faith.

That is precious. Try to name a single government person who "confronted by this Overlord reality" would not grab anything he hadn't yet stolen and skip town.

"Go back to first principles based on God?" Not for even a split second. People simply do not try to find solutions to problems by deliberately forgetting everything they currently know.

The God concept has shown, ever since its first appearance, to be an inadequate answer for anything and a non-existent answer for most questions. Why go back to total ignorance just because some small additional factor of reality is revealed?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #2069
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Who cares really, in light of this potential event.

Sevens
Obviously you care or you would be silent here.

Earth has been destined for destruction for the last 4 Billion years by the Sun and by the Andormeda galaxy which is on a collision course with us. This is not news and it is not in any way mystical or spiritual.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #2070
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You will have to find that out through personal experience.
Sevens
Then you have nothing to contribute so be kind and be wise and shut up.