Old 02-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #181
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Thanks for showing a bit of support against Islam.
Its [sic] a start.
Small correction, I commit "hope" broadly to Deism and further "hope" (narrowly) to Christianity.
Its [sic] not an either / or situation.
It is when you try and deny an omnimax creator yet call yourself any species of christian.

But one mustn't grumble since it appears that you have furnished us with yet another flavour of the multi-schismatic and unnecessarily complicated bollocks that is christianity; the "narrow christian." I kinda like how pathetic it sounds. Makes it sound even weaker and insubstantial than its forebearers.
I doubt you'll ever have a "Narrow Chrisitan" Inquisition so it could be worse, I guess.

It's just so fucking pitiful though.

Maybe you could rebrand it...how about "Broadly Deistic, Slightly Messianic"...BDSM...Yeah that has a nice ring to it.

P.S I think your apostrophe key might be broken.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:59 PM   #182
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Thanks for showing a bit of support against Islam.
Its a start.
Just so that we're clear, I view your barely thought out, incoherent,cobbled together pseudo-theosophical bollocks with equal distain.

As has been clearly stated time and again to you by me and others; religion in all its forms is the enemy, the target and the focus of derision.

Old 02-02-2018, 08:10 AM   #183
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I would gladly see all forms of religion expunged from humanity. The answer, however, is not to ban it. This is myopic, ignorant and inflammatory (all things that Trump and you clearly have in common).

You see when society bans things like certain books or believing a certain thing, all it does is force that thing/group underground where it strengthens its resolve against the thing that banned it.

What I would like to see instead is the exposure of, the public argument against and systematic dismantling by logical and reason of all forms of religion as a surer method of ridding humanity of one of the things most likely to annihilate it in the not too distant future.
Logic and reason aren't very prevalent, not nearly so much as gullibility. If, as some say, religion is what keeps my neighbours from killing me and stealing my stuff, maybe we're better off letting sleeping dogs lie.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:57 AM   #184
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I would gladly see all forms of religion expunged from humanity. The answer, however, is not to ban it. This is myopic, ignorant and inflammatory (all things that Trump and you clearly have in common).

You see when society bans things like certain books or believing a certain thing, all it does is force that thing/group underground where it strengthens its resolve against the thing that banned it.

What I would like to see instead is the exposure of, the public argument against and systematic dismantling by logical and reason of all forms of religion as a surer method of ridding humanity of one of the things most likely to annihilate it in the not too distant future.
No idea what happens in the states, but in the UK we have a history of proscribing organisations that offend us. Do you think that's wrong?
Personally I'd be content to see jizlam proscribed, for nothing more than it's failure to distance itself from it's more rabid elements.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:19 PM   #185
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I get it that you can't attack Islam now, because I asked you to. Its a guy thing I get that.
Hi, dumbfuck, whether you asked me to or not doesn't change the fact that there is no good reason for me to do so right now.

Your god, Davin.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:53 PM   #186
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Personally I'd be content to see jizlam proscribed, for nothing more than it's failure to distance itself from it's more rabid elements.
Can't see that ever happening, purely because the rabid contingent is doing just what it says in the instruction manual. It's the pre-rabid crowd that hasn't yet learned to read.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:24 PM   #187
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Can't see that ever happening, purely because the rabid contingent is doing just what it says in the instruction manual. It's the pre-rabid crowd that hasn't yet learned to read.
Too true. They're doing it wrong; as many have discovered in foreign parts.

Old 02-03-2018, 08:03 AM   #188
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
No idea what happens in the states, but in the UK we have a history of proscribing organisations that offend us. Do you think that's wrong?
It seems that the more rabid elements, e.g. Isis and Al Queda, are the creation of, and armed by (Christian) USA.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 11:28 PM   #189
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
It seems that the more rabid elements, e.g. Isis and Al Queda, are the creation of, and armed by (Christian) USA.

I guess you'll be heading to Mosque soon?

Actually, you're right - maybe Islam isn't that bad.

The moderate Muslims (like those in America) are just fine - Peaceful, loving, charitable..
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 11:30 PM   #190
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smelly and Dogpet, got something against Islam.?

You guys are sounding awful racist.
Old 02-05-2018, 02:12 AM   #191
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

You're a little out of touch here Andy. No one with an ounce of contemporary knwoledge or common sense has ever been able to play the "islam=race" card and to do so publically after Ben Affleck's humiliation by Sam Harris on Bill Maher just shows how out of touch you really are.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:07 AM   #192
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Are you suggesting Islam is a race?

You're sounding awfully like a fucking idiot.
.... but we knew that already.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #193
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Are you suggesting Islam is a race?

You're sounding awfully like a fucking idiot.
.... but we knew that already.
Adherents to Islam is predominantly brown or black skinned individuals. Even if not technically race, to be against Islam is expressively Xenophobic. This is un-American, we welcome diversity!

But anyway, there is no argument here, more than half of the Atheists on this site are supportive of Islam anyway!.

Old 02-05-2018, 11:00 AM   #194
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Adherents to Islam is predominantly brown or black skinned individuals. Even if not technically race, to be against Islam is expressively Xenophobic. This is un-American, we welcome diversity!

But anyway, there is no argument here, more than half of the Atheists on this site are supportive of Islam anyway!.

Religion is a choice.
Race/ethnicity is not.
If this stark difference is not obvious to you then you are either stupider or more of a pathetic try-hard shit-stirrer than I thought.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:13 PM   #195
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Yep. I hate jizlamists & deists. What race are you?