Old 01-09-2018, 04:20 AM   #1
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Spiritual Abuse

Until a news item came to my attention yesterday, I'd not heard of the term "spiritual abuse" but it seems that the problem is actually quite widespread.

Rather helpfully this bastion of christological fuckwittery defines it thus: "The term ‘spiritual abuse’ covers a wide variety of behaviours, but can be summarised as the use of spiritual authority or spiritual means in order to demean, manipulate, control or exploit someone." The incredibly sad thing is that they are so myopic that they do not see how this is about 80%-->90%+ of what the church as a whole is about.

How much longer will and how much more abuse of all kinds will it take I wonder until the scourge of religion finally dies out? It is simply not worth the suffering it imparts to so many.

Looking forward to more such abuse cases being brought and investigated. Please post here any that you may have found in the media. This could be yet another useful repository of evidence against the christers.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:28 AM   #2
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Until a news item came to my attention yesterday, I'd not heard of the term "spiritual abuse" but it seems that the problem is actually quite widespread.

Rather helpfully this bastion of christological fuckwittery defines it thus: "The term ‘spiritual abuse’ covers a wide variety of behaviours, but can be summarised as the use of spiritual authority or spiritual means in order to demean, manipulate, control or exploit someone." The incredibly sad thing is that they are so myopic that they do not see how this is about 80%-->90%+ of what the church as a whole is about.

How much longer will and how much more abuse of all kinds will it take I wonder until the scourge of religion finally dies out? It is simply not worth the suffering it imparts to so many.

Looking forward to more such abuse cases being brought and investigated. Please post here any that you may have found in the media. This could be yet another useful repository of evidence against the christers.
Does this mean that it's illegal for the two trolling fuckwits, that we are forced to endure, to troll us?

Does this mean that it's also illegal for christards to claim that we are going to hell if we don't subscribe to their bollocks?

Oh good morning Judge, how are you today?
(This was said in a sort of deci-litre way)
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #3
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

You WILL say your fucking prayers!
Quote:
The Humanist Society Scotland (HSS) has launched a judicial review against the Scottish Government following its refusal to allow sixth form pupils to opt themselves out of Religious Observance. Parental permission is currently required before pupils in Scotland can opt out of religious observance in schools.

The HSS have now launched legal action following the refusal of the Scottish Government to allow young people to withdraw themselves from religious observance in line with the recommendations of the UN. Meanwhile, in Northern Ireland a campaign to allow teens the right to opt-out of collective worship recently won the backing of the Alliance Party.

"We believe that pupils of all ages should be able to determine their own religious views at a suitable age. The state has no business recommending, implicitly or explicitly, what someone's religious views should be. Nor do they have any business delivering biased education to make people more likely to believe a certain religious view.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:17 PM   #4
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Give me a boy until he is 7.....

No, I didn't mean.....

Oh, fuck, I'll get my coat.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:38 PM   #5
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Does this mean that it's illegal for the two trolling fuckwits, that we are forced to endure, to troll us?

Does this mean that it's also illegal for christards to claim that we are going to hell if we don't subscribe to their bollocks?

Oh good morning Judge, how are you today?
(This was said in a sort of deci-litre way)
Fucking you are all going to hell unless you- repent repent!!!

LOL Ha Ha Ha

Ps for once and for all, what the fuck is a Troll? exactly??
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:04 AM   #6
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Fucking you are all going to hell ...
More non-understandable 'English' from illiterate android/egor.

Go to college and get some literacy courses - asshole.

Fuckin' weirdo.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:39 PM   #7
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
More non-understandable 'English' from illiterate android/egor.

Go to college and get some literacy courses - asshole.

Fuckin' weirdo.
Hurting Hertz

Your obviously sensitive about you're lack of education - I'm sorry, I shouldn't be making fun of you - I will try not to.

Not everyone has the same opportunities as others. You probably came from a poor family.

I feel sorry for you, not everyone is as fortunate.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 04:48 PM   #8
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Fucking you are all going to hell unless you- repent repent!!!

LOL Ha Ha Ha

Ps for once and for all, what the fuck is a Troll? exactly??
You're obviously using a computer, yet you're too stupid to Google "troll"? Or just too lazy?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:56 AM   #9
Davin
Obsessed Member

I wonder why the dumbass keeps thinking that people are sensitive to things. Likely the little bitch is just projecting.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote