Old 01-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #2206
Sevens

Obviously you know that ziprasione works through personal experience no doubt. hahahahaha

The only thing i need is the living truth of the Father in Heaven.

Anyway, I worked out this special deal for you in securing your membership in the Kingdom of Heaven before shit hits the fan.

Do you want to hear it Cal?

sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #2207
Sevens

Come on Cal, where are you?

sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #2208
Eva
Super Moderator

it took you 2 days to figure out your mistake, even afte i pointed it to you in very clear terms??????

idiot!!!!!!!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #2209
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
The only thing i[sic] need is the living truth of the Father in Heaven.
Well, isn't it a shame that that never works out.
Truth is in short supply in religion and none of it comes from Heaven.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #2210
Sevens

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
it took you 2 days to figure out your mistake, even afte i pointed it to you in very clear terms??????

idiot!!!!!!!
Im sorry.

I was very bad.

Sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #2211
Sevens

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Well, isn't it a shame that that never works out.
Truth is in short supply in religion and none of it comes from Heaven.
Come on Stern Swallow what I'm talking about is the new path of religion where the old is enhanced with the New.

I think that is good that we can demonstrate that in the physical and you can be involved and see for yourself and change things if you want.

Its time for all religion to up step across the board and seek a new uplifted attitude in a unity through proven information that works.

Christianity is only at the larval stage changing into a greater form I suppose. Actually, religion will be more of heart and soul of the individual on a personal level. Anyone can find God anytime anywhere with the right tools. But I must say without Sunday School I would of never had that spiritual foundation that has guided me throughout my life and look where its at now, just by following instinct and faith in my heart in my love for God in the focalisation. Gee, we have harmonious patterns in space reflecting the same symbolism on earth in the journey of the Ages that comes from the beginnings of our spiritual culture of 500,000 and even back to 1,000,000 years.

Just amazing.

Sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #2212
Sevens

Sternswallow with Christianity I know its easy to look in the past and judge as there are weaknesses. However, the easiest thing to do is Judge...I judge all the time and I'm trying to correct that.

All I know Christianity is about to come into expansion into a wider demonstratable truth and it will be challenging for Christianity as it is not complete but it is forecast to complete.

The whole idea is to expand the old with the new, to engage and enhance and the Atheist can see for himself this whole process at play through these cities. Hopefully one day I can go and verify Dalamatia City for you and see where we go from there.

At the end of the day It will be all good for us and just incredible.

Sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #2213
Sevens

The truth of the matter is that Christianity is at the service of the Atheist with the best information possible that comes from the spearhead of truth. The Atheist from this time forth should not be judged as that is up to the Ancient of Days.

The Atheist, even though he may have opposing views is still my brother . That does not mean he is my enemy but a person with opposing ideas. We have that in parliament today, opposing ideas but at the end of day they are united under a common banner. The person who opposes my ideas is not my enemy but is still my brother under the common banner of brotherhood but with a differing view point.

The Atheist has all the potential of the Father within him as I do and therefore he is my brother and I am still in service to him.

Christianity is in service to all man and that includes the Atheist, he is not be judged and therefore I will try not to judge. Anyway I'm a hopeless judge hahahahaha

Sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #2214
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
The truth of the matter is that Christianity is at the service of the Atheist with the best information possible that comes from the spearhead of truth. The Atheist from this time forth should not be judged as that is up to the Ancient of Days.

The Atheist, even though he may have opposing views is still my brother . That does not mean he is my enemy but a person with opposing ideas. We have that in parliament today, opposing ideas but at the end of day they are united under a common banner. The person who opposes my ideas is not my enemy but is still my brother under the common banner of brotherhood but with a differing view point.

The Atheist has all the potential of the Father within him as I do and therefore he is my brother and I am still in service to him.

Christianity is in service to all man and that includes the Atheist, he is not be judged and therfore I will try not to judge. Anyway I'm a hopeless judge hahahahaha

Sevens
Thanks for PROVING to all of us you suffer from Chr-----osis. Thanks. Your brain is crushed. Did your mom/Aunt dropped you when you were very young the reason you believe in a resurrecting Zombie God that also goes by MAgnetar The Retard?

Give it up loser.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #2215
Sevens

hahahahaha what a laugh, you crack me up Cal! my fellow broooother!

Anyway man, you wanna hear this idea out?

Sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 02:49 PM   #2216
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
hahahahaha what a laugh, you crack me up Cal !

Anyway man, you wanna hear this idea out?

Sevens
Crack you up? I have not even place a mirror in front of your deluded head which holds that malfunctioning brain that makes you see GodMagnetar of the ZombieJEsus kind...hmm..perhaps your Chr---osis makes you believe you are a magnetarVampire lacking reflection with a microscopic penis that you could not even find when caves need for Him to get up?

Give it up sevens for your brain constantly slips succumbing to magnetar tricks which prevents deluded pricks like you to enter heaven. OOHH I apologize I didn't mean to call you only a prick without its honorific title of retarded before it. So retarded prick suits you fine as long as you are of the ZombieChristMAgnetar kind which constantly prove my point. For it is in revelation which retarded Chr----osis infected folks teach with affection, that ZombieMAgnetarChrist will return & give emasculated folks with tiny dicks called sacred cysts a sublime Orgasm producing erection. GoodLuck SevenMAgnetars of the Chr...osis kind.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #2217
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

That's it cal - you stay here and sort him out.
Hopefully, it may take a few years.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #2218
Sevens

Its the Holy Grail of the Ages and it was foreseen in the books.

Its what the Knights of the Holy Grail was looking for and I have secured the Holy Grail of the Tree of Life for them.

We will have immortality.

The Sevenfold Knights of the Round table sup of the knowledge of the Tree of Life.

No worries mate!

Knight Sevens

PS. Sevenfold knights of the round table
Jesus, the Sovereign is Knight 1, Throne of this Universe
Primary Midwayer ABC-123 is Knight 2, who sits on the Judgment seat in Jerusem.
Primary Midwayer DEF-456 & Secondary Midwayers ABC 1-2-3 is Knights 3 who sits on Earth
Secondary Midwayer DEF-4 is Knight 4
Secondary Midwayer DEF-5 is Knight 5
Secondary Midwayer DEF-6 is Knight 6

Last edited by Sevens; 01-09-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #2219
Sevens

Sevenfold knights of the round table
Jesus, the Sovereign is Knight 1, Throne of this Universe
Primary Midwayer ABC-123 is Knight 2, who sits on the Judgment seat in Jerusem.
Primary Midwayer DEF-456 & Secondary Midwayers ABC 1-2-3 is Knights 3 who sits on Earth
Secondary Midwayer DEF-4 is Knight 4 (direct helper of the Servants of the Lord)
Secondary Midwayer DEF-5 is Knight 5 (direct helper of the Servants of the Lord)
Secondary Midwayer DEF-6 is Knight 6 (direct helper of the Servants of the Lord)
Servant of the Lord 456Sevens, is Knight 7 (Helper & Friend of the Lord)

Servant of the Lord, discover of 1stEden is Knight 8, (Helper & Friend of the Lord)
Spirit of Truth (Holy Spirit), Helper and friend of the Servants of the Lord is Knight 9

Jesus is Alpha and Omega, Knight 1 and Knight 9
Knight Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-09-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #2220
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
That's it cal - you stay here and sort him out.
Hopefully, it may take a few years.
I already have. Didn't I referred to him as a Chr--osis infected retard long ago when you & others simply thought of him as an ignorant but SANE lad?

I do declare, to the neurology lab I must repair but it'll not take me years as you suggested and no doubt would take you, just minutes to my fast brain, you hear?