Old 02-05-2015, 04:33 PM   #16
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

He needs psychiatric intervention. And a nice cozy white jacket.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:44 AM   #17
Prycejosh

not nessersarily. poor people will be okay if they get help. there are more charities then ever before but its the governments screwing them over they need to do something about that.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:31 AM   #18
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
not nessersarily. poor people will be okay if they get help. there are more charities then ever before but its the governments screwing them over they need to do something about that.
whut the poer needs is home skoolin. teachin stuff like grammar aint no help in gittin a good job at berger king.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM   #19
AtomJack

Quote:
Most of these charities are of a religious nature, and while the average person is happy to help, the religious institutions still manage to inflict harm. As far as what the "help" the poor will receive, if the religious would quit shoveling shit for gawd and actually do some good, that would be nice.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:03 AM   #20
Prycejosh

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Most of these charities are of a religious nature, and while the average person is happy to help, the religious institutions still manage to inflict harm. As far as what the "help" the poor will receive, if the religious would quit shoveling shit for gawd and actually do some good, that would be nice.
exactly but the governments are reponsable for their countries as i said. the church i go to helps ALLLLLOT! trust me. (www.uckg.org) you can get counselling at church for any problem, prayed for and blessings at church. the name of jesus has pwoer and faith is something everybody has. not everyone exercises faith. christians are advised by jesus to give to the poor personally i do and quite abit. advised to love each other and god. Really if everybody was christian and not atheist the world really would be a better place and more people would be saved.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:48 AM   #21
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-20-2015, 09:03 AM   #22
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Some poor folk are born dumb.
Some go to college to study and become extra dumb.
Some eventually reach the inverse pinnacle of supreme dumb.
.... looks like we've met the one who fell through the trap-door into dumb oblivion.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:42 AM   #23
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
exactly but the governments are reponsable for their countries as i said. the church i go to helps ALLLLLOT! trust me. (www.uckg.org) you can get counselling at church for any problem, prayed for and blessings at church. the name of jesus has pwoer and faith is something everybody has. not everyone exercises faith. christians are advised by jesus to give to the poor personally i do and quite abit. advised to love each other and god. Really if everybody was christian and not atheist the world really would be a better place and more people would be saved.

Old 06-20-2015, 07:23 PM   #24
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Really if everybody was christian and not atheist the world really would be a better place and more people would be saved.
We've tried that before, it was called "the dark ages" - after the fall of Rome and it is considered one of the low points of human history.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:41 PM   #25
AtomJack

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
We've tried that before, it was called "the dark ages" - after the fall of Rome and it is considered one of the low points of human history.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! I shudder to imagine backsliding into theocracy again.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:53 PM   #26
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! I shudder to imagine backsliding into theocracy again.
Me too, but plutocracy loves theocracy... Dumb sheeple are so much easier to control.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:57 PM   #27
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
He needs psychiatric intervention. And a nice cozy white jacket.
Damn, this poor fella also needs an education beyond the 6th grade. Than agen, it could just be that he's got a learning disability...

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:12 PM   #28
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Im sure he has a learning disability, it's highly likely that his retarded older sister was his teacher and used her grade three exercise books for learning material.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote