Old 12-21-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
miata

Every time I talk to a snake I understand why and how ID works. Perhaps God does not exist but we have all seen snakes. Let's find just one that can speak and he will know about ID and explain it.

I have never doubted that snakes can talk I just can't hear what they are saying. If a priest can be a marriage counselor then why not accept the talking snake idea as ID. Just forget science and go on a snake hunt; I am sure a talking snake is worth millions.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
a different tim
Obsessed Member

They may be able to talk, but they can't hear. So the conversations must be a little one sided.

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 04:20 PM   #3
miata

Quote:
a different tim wrote
They may be able to talk, but they can't hear. So the conversations must be a little one sided.
How about faith, I can't see the wind but I can feel it. I have talked to a snake, I don't know if he heard me but I could feel him.

Fundies can understand ID and even give it merit and we can help them get the message out with that silly snake.

We need that snake to make ID real.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:21 PM   #4
Ponderer

Quote:
miata wrote
Every time I talk to a snake I understand why and how ID works. Perhaps God does not exist but we have all seen snakes. Let's find just one that can speak and he will know about ID and explain it.

I have never doubted that snakes can talk I just can't hear what they are saying. If a priest can be a marriage counselor then why not accept the talking snake idea as ID. Just forget science and go on a snake hunt; I am sure a talking snake is worth millions.
Lurker probably has it in a cage.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:04 PM   #5
lesserpanda

Who would have thought that Harry Potter could prove ID? (For those of you who haven't read the books, he can talk to snakes. Little Heathen.)
Old 12-21-2005, 08:02 PM   #6
miata

Don't forget Moses.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:06 PM   #7
Clara Listensprechen

Moses ain't the only old boy out there trying to manipulate his snake into a stiff rod. It's been done by a lot of guys, judging from the municipal rap sheet in the paper.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:58 AM   #8
miata

Quote:
Clara Listensprechen wrote
Moses ain't the only old boy out there trying to manipulate his snake into a stiff rod. It's been done by a lot of guys, judging from the municipal rap sheet in the paper.
As long as they love Jesus first, it's OK.