Old 05-17-2018, 10:32 PM   #5101
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Definitely.

The only good thing about a girl with OCD is that they are tremendous in bed - her future husband may be very lucky, if he can tolerate the obsessive hatred within her.

Jezebel+++

Dear Lord, please send the Spirit to cast out the evil one, Jezebel, within Hertz. ! In Jesus's name, Amen.
Future husband? What are you talking about? I'm married you thick, fat, bald, ugly, weirdo twat.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:39 PM   #5102
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
JJ
The Church will be here until the end of the age, Dumbass.

Down the shitter, fuck head.

Down the shitter, you fat, old, senile, ugly papist bitch and ffs, change your incontinence panties. You really smell today and I don't suppose those folks at Walmart that you meet and greet will be too happy with your odour.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #5103
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
"odds are in favor of " is your little teeny weeny opinion.

God is in charge, now you.

JJ
And you can prove that lard ass exists can you, you fat, old, senile, ugly papist bitch?

Oh, ffs, change your incontinence panties you stinky old twat.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 PM   #5104
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Ha Ha Ha, you love my look - all the women do.. you wish you could have even a minute of heaven with me. !

Show us ur pick Hertz, I've got to check if I can get it up for you.. or else what's the point.??

Ha Ha Ha.
You wouldn't know if it was up or down would you, you fat cunt? You stomach is the size of the bloody chair you're sat in.

Hey, weirdo android with an IQ of 6, does your wife know about all this shit you write on here?

Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 PM   #5105
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Phycology (from Greek φῦκος, phykos, "seaweed"; and -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of algae. Also known as algology, phycology is a branch of life science and often is regarded as a subdiscipline of botany. Algae are important as primary producers in aquatic ecosystems.

How the fuck is this relative?
I mean, it’s very relevant. Or relative or whatever.

The study and subsequent dissection of Christard and islamotard and other religiotard pond scum is what this site and forum are all about.

Hence, phycology seems just about right.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:51 PM   #5106
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
"odds are in favor of " is your little teeny weeny opinion.

God is in charge, now you.

JJ
Not my opinion. The ACTIONS of a large number of US Citizens.

christardology is going down the shitter fat old ugly senile papist bitch and there's not a thing you can do about it.

Oh, change your incontinence panties, ffs, you really stink.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:54 PM   #5107
Hobotronic2037

To me the question I keep scratching my head over vis a vis Romans 13 is why christards are politically active at all. It would serve to reason if god himself says he’s the one establishing all authorities, why would an christard want to second guess him? Wouldn’t voting or campaigning or advocating for one candidate over another be a complete waste
of time if ultimately god’s will is being done by whoever ends up being the ruling party or individual in office? It’s super perplexing.

“Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.”
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:58 PM   #5108
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I mean, it’s very relevant. Or relative or whatever.

The study and subsequent dissection of Christard and islamotard and other religiotard pond scum is what this site and forum are all about.

Hence, phycology seems just about right.

Old 05-17-2018, 11:14 PM   #5109
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Definitely.

The only good thing about a girl with OCD is that they are tremendous in bed - her future husband may be very lucky, if he can tolerate the obsessive hatred within her.

Jezebel+++

Dear Lord, please send the Spirit to cast out the evil one, Jezebel, within Hertz. ! In Jesus's name, Amen.
Yes, also manic people can be tremendously sexual as well. The combination of OCD and Mania could be truly wild. Albeit they may be great in bed, living with someone with bipolar disease can be a roller coaster ride with sexual highs and severe depressive lows with NO sex.

Also OCD people are difficult to live with due to their need to do the same ritual over and over and over again; such as in this case posting over and over and over again.

Hertzy posts the same theme of posts ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Surely Hertzy has a screw loose an I pray with you, Andrew.

Lord, please cast your healing hand over Hertzy that she/he may be healed.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:18 PM   #5110
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Fat weird old bald Twat with IQ 6 wrote View Post
In Jesus's name
If you mean zombie boy, say zombie boy, then we'll all know who you mean

Old 05-17-2018, 11:23 PM   #5111
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yes, also manic people can be tremendously sexual as well. The combination of OCD and Mania could be truly wild. Albeit they may be great in bed, living with someone with bipolar disease can be a roller coaster ride with sexual highs and severe depressive lows with NO sex.

Also OCD people are difficult to live with due to their need to do the same ritual over and over and over again; such as in this case posting over and over and over again.

JJ
How would a fat, old, ugly, smelly papist bitch like you know about sex?

Your pussy is like Antarctica - everybody knows where it is but no one wants to go there

Besides, you stink of piss and no guy wants to smell that. Oh, wait a minute, that weirdo android with an IQ of 6 might - well, until his wife finds out, that is.

I wonder if his wife is as fat and ugly and thick as he is?

Old 05-17-2018, 11:26 PM   #5112
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Ha Ha Ha, you love my look - all the women do.. you wish you could have even a minute of heaven with me. !

Show us ur pick Hertz, I've got to check if I can get it up for you.. or else what's the point.??

Ha Ha Ha.
Probably be some pic of some fat, beer bellied man. Who knows if Hertzy is male or female? None of the posts speak to any feminine attributes. Maybe a lesbian? Who knows

Furthermore who cares?

The crazy ass posting speaks to chaotic mind and mental illness.

JJ
Old 05-17-2018, 11:26 PM   #5113
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ

Looks like lard ass is out to lunch 'cos I'm still here, you fat, old, senile, ugly smelly papist bitch.

Oh, I'm going into town soon to bag me a brace of christards - unless they are still holed up in their sewers eating the shit dispensed by the pulpit pillock.

Oh, ffs, change you incontinence panties, you really stink today.

Old 05-17-2018, 11:29 PM   #5114
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Probably be some pic of some fat, beer bellied man. Who knows if Hertzy is male or female? None of the posts speak to any feminine attributes. Maybe a lesbian? Who knows

Furthermore who cares?

The crazy ass posting speaks to chaotic mind and mental illness.

JJ
As usual, another lame post you fat, ugly, senile, old, smelly papist bitch.

You must try harder.

And you really must change your incontinence panties, PLEASE.

Old 05-17-2018, 11:34 PM   #5115
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Future husband? What are you talking about? I'm married you thick, fat, bald, ugly, weirdo twat.
HA HA HA HA HA. Sure you're married...........................

Liar.

JJ