Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #226
nkb
He who walks among the theists

All I know, Cal, is that you are definitely not a mentally healthy person. You have some serious issues.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #227
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Yes, that must be it, Cal...the truth! It can't possibly have something to do with your obssessive need to repeat wild speculation, ripping anyone who has the balls to question it, all while being a complete dick about it.
AHHH...yes, the fact that the brain creates the mind & also the delusions of gods, demons & angels accepting them as reality when it suffer trauma, hypoxia, had one amanita mushroom too many or suffers from debilitating neurological disorders as cognitive dissonance, TL Epilepsy, Jerusalem syndrome like Religious beliefs, schizophrenia is no need for me to repeat that wild speculation?

Silly me, I shouldn't speculate any further, don my tunnel vision goggles & concentrate in minutiae like you folks call my resurrecting creator god Penis-Christ Dick as you do & call it a day eh? Brilliant....

I think you guys need to get your Penis-Christ adored more often..I do. AHHH..life's good.
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause envy....I suggest you all place me on ignore, that'll solve the Envy problem.....and transform all into ostriches. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.....Christophrenia?

It's great to be assertive, knowing the BRAIN is where all is at.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #228
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
All I know, Cal, is that you are definitely not a mentally healthy person. You have some serious issues.
Look in the mirror...It's you who have cognitive problems not me, after all I KNOW we CREATE god & delusions with our brains not the arse as you probably think. Truth is a bitch ain't ?

FYI I am not the subject of this thread, it is The Worldwide Horror Show. I suggest you see my post 100 times to be able to understand them. They are based on historical facts using deductive thinking revealing the origins of Christian thinking & its evolution over the past 1600 years.
Please make a note of it & study ancient history before you make an ass out of yourself. Not to be a Dick but an observant penis-Christ..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #229
inkadu
Obsessed Member

ngo!

If religion were based on facts, it would be called science, and no one would believe it. -- Stephen Colbert
inkadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:58 PM   #230
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post

I suggest you study ancient history specially that of Egypt, neurology, archaeology, astronomy, biology, entomology ( not etymology because I know you know this very well & I do not ), evolutionary biology concentrating in how drugs affect the perception of reality & their contribution to RELIGIOUS beliefs, also how the sexual act was viewed by the ancient & its relation to the stars.
So, now you are telling us that the ancient Egyptians played a primitive 9-square form of BINGO and used redundant hieroglyphics when their head priest became too repetitive to tolerate. I am skeptical.

It really does not matter to the modern practice of identifying BINGOable repetitions and emblazoning them on a properly structured 5x5 card. One needn't bumped one's head to see the tremendous superiority of 25 squares versus the measly 9 squares of ancient Sun and penis worshippers.

I am sure that this expanding trend in tools for the analysis of postings such as yours will soon see 36 cell cards (6x6) possibly called "BOINGG" or maybe "KABONG" cards. These will acommodate posters who have a larger repetoir of ready redundancies than you currently exhibit. Take heart, you are following the trend and may achieve that level of redundant inconsequentiality fairly soon.

I'm betting a whole BINGO card on it.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #231
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
In the 16th century many wooden vessels were catching fire due to manure being placed at the bottom of the ship. It got wet producing methane gas which would catch fire when in contact with lanterns...so, when shipping manure the containers had the initials S.H.I.T which was an abbreviation for SHIP HIGH IN TRANSIT.
So, dummy, you accept as reality the first definition that sounds plausible to you. Please get edumicated. "Shit" and the root words leading up to it far predated the modern English implied in your fanciful false etymology. (look up "false etymology")

We must remember that you always say: believing this false thing as if it were reality makes you equivalent to a schizophrenic. If not actually a schizophrenic, certainly, by your own diagnosis, you are someone who desperately needs mental help.

I am sorry to have had to quote Cal, but it was necessary to show what parts of his rambling post I was responding to.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #232
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Out of curiosity, when do we start herding Cal into his own enclosure?

How is what he does really any different than the cow?
He has some humor. There are some interesting things about him. He, like us, is against the cow and all that she stands for, making him a kind of quirky ally. When he is not standing on a soap box exercising his tunnel vision, I have a modicum of respect for the guy. The cow can only stand on teetery soap boxes and her tunnel vision is shrunk to the size of a garden hose. I am not ready to give up on him yet.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #233
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Just what difference do you think it makes concerning predatory pedophile priests (PPPs) if the practice was approved or disapproved by the Church in 512 CE?

Suppose we all agree that the origin of pedophilia itself occurred in the first few days of Christianity; why should that "fact" have any effect on how we root out and prosecute PPPs today?

Are you suggesting that the PPPs should be let off with a mild scolding just because it has been traditional practice in the Church for fifteen centuries to "bugger the little children" (as it says in the Bible)?

Old 04-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #234
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Out of curiosity, when do we start herding Cal into his own enclosure?

How is what he does really any different than the cow?
yes indeed

and as Smelly has done- he has been in my personal ignore enclosure for quite a while

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:19 AM   #235
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
So, dummy, you accept as reality the first definition that sounds plausible to you. Please get edumicated. "Shit" and the root words leading up to it far predated the modern English implied in your fanciful false etymology. (look up "false etymology")
Well well, I've learned some useful shit today! - or maybe not!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:08 AM   #236
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I didn't think it would be too long before the French made an appearance here.

Quote:
A Vatican cardinal in charge of clergy around the world congratulated a French bishop in a 2001 letter for not denouncing a sexually abusive priest to the police, according to a French website on Thursday.

The letter posted by Golias, a critical lay Roman Catholic magazine based in Lyon, is the most explicit of a wave of recently published internal church documents in showing past Vatican encouragement to cover up sexual abuse by priests.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #237
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
He has some humor. There are some interesting things about him. He, like us, is against the cow and all that she stands for, making him a kind of quirky ally. When he is not standing on a soap box exercising his tunnel vision, I have a modicum of respect for the guy. The cow can only stand on teetery soap boxes and her tunnel vision is shrunk to the size of a garden hose. I am not ready to give up on him yet.
Fair enough. I have to admit that, when Cal is not going out of his way to be an unbearable dick (which goes hand in hand with attacking someone who has dared to question his views on "Christpsychosis"), he can be amusing, interesting, etc.

Maybe there is a more nuanced approach we can take. How about quarantining any "Christpsychosis" post that Cal makes, while leaving all other posts alone?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:06 AM   #238
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

We just need discipline - bit of self control - ignore the tards.
Cal hasn't noticed how few people interact, let alone agree with him.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #239
psychodiva
I Live Here

and who would want the job of checking all his posts for the taint of christ-psychosis?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:21 AM   #240
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!