Old 08-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #16
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Tib wrote
if masturbation is wrong I dont wanta be right??
Just use your left hand. :D

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 05:29 PM   #17
Choobus
I Live Here

My mate Tommy Pedro (an atheist) claims to have wanked off 17 times in one day. I believe him. Can any theists beat this? (so to speak)

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:33 AM   #18
Striver

Quote:
Choobus wrote
My mate Tommy Pedro (an atheist) claims to have wanked off 17 times in one day. I believe him. Can any theists beat this? (so to speak)
I don't believe this. There's no way he'd be getting any pleasure from it after the first 2 or 3 times or so
Old 08-18-2005, 03:22 PM   #19
Aristarchus

Quote:
Striver wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
I don't believe this. There's no way he'd be getting any pleasure from it after the first 2 or 3 times or so
What? With the right diet and technique you can have a ready-rupert, inside and out, after about 17 minutes from the previous wank. I say I could milk the snake 50 to 55 times in one day if I wanted to. That's called a healthy libido, folks. :D

I could impregnate the world in under a week. Not to brag or anything. :cool:

Edit: And it would be pleasurable up to 43rd time for a 1-day wankathon, and pleasurable up to the Philippines for a world-impregnation attempt.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:31 PM   #20
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Aristarchus wrote
Edit: And it would be pleasurable up to 43rd time for a 1-day wankathon, and pleasurable up to the Philippines for a world-impregnation attempt.
Would the Phillipines fall before or after Thailand on your route? ;)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:42 PM   #21
Another brick in the wall

Per day or lifetime total? I'd have to use scientific notation to express my tally. I was very lonely during junior high school.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:40 PM   #22
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
Tib wrote
if masturbation is wrong I dont wanta be right??
Just use your left hand. :D
It's only a sin if it's done correctly. ;)
Old 08-24-2005, 10:12 PM   #23
Choobus
I Live Here

nobody can challenge Tommy Pedro! His 17 wank/day record stands. All hail chief wanker tommy pedro, the king of jerking, the master of mastabation, the iyatollah of spunk

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 10:31 PM   #24
Fryan

Quote:
St. Teabag wrote
Since we are informed that there are no Raelian orgies, I submit that they are the ones who wank themost. Certainly from testmanias posts he has revealed himself to be a right tosser, and the jerky nature if his writing is quite consistend with a one handed tyoing style. I say without evidence and in an entirely arbitrary manner that testmanina wanks his tiny penis more than this tommy pedro character, probably over 20 times a day. He may well do so to please his alien masters
The harvesting of the man-chowder of a true believer Raelian is probably part of the Raelian cloning procedure;)
Old 08-25-2005, 09:32 AM   #25
ChiefOfAss

Quote:
Bighead wrote
I'm at LEAST once a day, usually twice, sometimes thrice. When I was still a xtian, it was maybe once a week...I thought that what I was doing was wrong and that god was going to hate me...then I learned to say fuck god and now I'm a happy 2x a day wanker.
Wasn't it better when you thought Jesus was watching?
Old 08-26-2005, 06:43 PM   #26
Jennifer

Quote:
ChiefOfAss wrote
Um, no
Old 08-27-2005, 04:51 PM   #27
Jennifer

Quote:
St. Teabag wrote
Quote:
Jennifer wrote
Quote:
ChiefOfAss wrote
Um, no
he's talking about jesus watching a monkey spanking session, and perhaps taking a faceful of jizz (since he is everywhere)
I know. Exhibitionist for Christ would not be hot for me. I wouldn't really feel like he was into it.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:04 PM   #28
ChiefOfAss

Quote:
St. Teabag wrote
nah, he loves it. He's a right dirty bastard......
TOTALLY. I think that every night, Mary Mag was filled out like Chinese Fingercuffs and the 9 apostles who didn't have an oriface to occupy were watching while they waited in line.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:50 PM   #29
Sternwallow
I Live Here

"First off, that's not urine. It's grape juice. What's funny is that the standards and practices people wouldn't let me use apple juice because I couldn't use something that actually looked like urine. So... anyway, I used grape juice."
- Adam Corolla

How about using real urine with a little food coloring so your artistic integrity is preserved?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:20 PM   #30
ChiefOfAss

Quote:
St. Teabag wrote
Adam corolla is a fucking retard. If he's allowed to talk such shit, I don't see how a little piss would hurt
Indeed.
That quote is from his new Comedy Central show. I thought it an ironic testimony to censorship in this country. I’d always wondered why max-pad commercials used polite blue fluid instead of, say, menstrual chunks.

But that aside, he is a fucking retard.

You know, he actually had the nerve to try and riff on airplane food? His own audience was like, "dude... are you serious?"