Old 09-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #31
skribb

For real, I'd actually hesitate to pick one up, let alone chew its head off. Too uncanny valley for my tastes, I think.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #32
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Oh God Kate. Can you imagine? And while your guests look on, you pick one up and eat it.
Yes, yes I can.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #33
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Oh God Kate. Can you imagine? And while your guests look on, you pick one up and eat it.
…nibbling daintily at his little toes, holding her pinky aloft to effect an air of sophistication, pausing briefly to dab at her lips with a baby Jesus swaddling clothes napkin…

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #34
Kate

Old 09-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #35
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
The poo stain on that diaper oddly looks just like the god Mithra. Could this have been the son of the virgin mother born in a stable on December 25th? Praise Mithra!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 09-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #36
raedar

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
The poo stain on that diaper oddly looks just like the god Mithra. Could this have been the son of the virgin mother born in a stable on December 25th? Praise Mithra!
PROOF AT LAST!!

Let's see those fucking atheists dismantle this one.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #37
sagar

This is something I wrote myself sometime back:

Truth is my God,
My religion is Science.
Life, I call my holy book,
And my priest is the Mind.
Thinking is my prayer,
In Understanding, I’m blessed,
Kindness forms my soul,
Made immortal by happiness.

Hope you all like it. Don't be harsh...
Old 09-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #38
Choobus
I Live Here

Calling science a religion is like calling your beloved wife a whore

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #39
nkb
He who walks among the theists

You're not big on poems, huh?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #40
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

A poem for Theists

I AM WHAT I AM.

I am what I am, I am freer for I enslave, I am what I am for I create with penis-Christ.
I create burdens but I am free of them. Ignorance is absence but absence is mine so I'll project enslaving minds, for I am what I am, the void divine.

I am what I am projected by time creating a future by raking the past, for I am what I am where the void is all mine. You fail to see the essence by your mind projected, for due to ignorance knowledge's rejected. Faulty brains ignorance filled swimming pools creating fools with God Belief. Oh good grief where is the beef of Penis Christ?

I am what I am Incertitude which will induced axons misfire, for your mind is blank of knowledge given. Refuse if you must accepting facts, for I am what I am, a creator of Christian crap.

I am what I am and to prove what's not, is only for fools, who avoiding the truth must act like stools impacting delusions on dysfunctional brains seeing the truth with disdain, insisting tales of childhood past were a true fact.

I am what I am feed them we must to learn and learn the truth presented, for fantasies of god are infantile stagnant brains which keep accepting.

I am what I am, for I am your brain, creator of thoughts of gods & things void of reality to make you be, content & happy that god exists.

I am what I am for true to me I insert things to cope with finality. Oh yes to think, we'll never die creating life, after death..Oh my, a fantasy!

I am what I am the brain thy god, universes within to make you think, cogitating immense creating gods all with axons exciting them with synaptic links, electric schism of Hermetism. The truth remains in our brains produced by that which is the mind for its impact of I, the god of god which is my mind..

I am what I am please don't forget a void of Sin one must inject but then reject as an illusion....delirium production of deluded brains, those cancerous bulbs in psycho's heads
projecting crap, the holy crap they gladly ingest, so don't forget...

I am what I am the Lord thy God all in your brain, to make you suffer while you reject the fluffier truth of Penis-Christ. Adoring tool of healthy brains, epiphanies of good axons, which like archons dictate thoughts within our heads.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #41
Kate

Old 09-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #42
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #43
Tenspace
I Live Here

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #44
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
A poem for Theists

I AM WHAT I AM.

I am what I am, I am freer for I enslave, I am what I am for I create with penis-Christ.
I create burdens but I am free of them. Ignorance is absence but absence is mine so I'll project enslaving minds, for I am what I am, the void divine.

I am what I am projected by time creating a future by raking the past, for I am what I am where the void is all mine. You fail to see the essence by your mind projected, for due to ignorance knowledge's rejected. Faulty brains ignorance filled swimming pools creating fools with God Belief. Oh good grief where is the beef of Penis Christ?

I am what I am Incertitude which will induced axons misfire, for your mind is blank of knowledge given. Refuse if you must accepting facts, for I am what I am, a creator of Christian crap.

I am what I am and to prove what's not, is only for fools, who avoiding the truth must act like stools impacting delusions on dysfunctional brains seeing the truth with disdain, insisting tales of childhood past were a true fact.

I am what I am feed them we must to learn and learn the truth presented, for fantasies of god are infantile stagnant brains which keep accepting.

I am what I am, for I am your brain, creator of thoughts of gods & things void of reality to make you be, content & happy that god exists.

I am what I am for true to me I insert things to cope with finality. Oh yes to think, we'll never die creating life, after death..Oh my, a fantasy!

I am what I am the brain thy god, universes within to make you think, cogitating immense creating gods all with axons exciting them with synaptic links, electric schism of Hermetism. The truth remains in our brains produced by that which is the mind for its impact of I, the god of god which is my mind..

I am what I am please don't forget a void of Sin one must inject but then reject as an illusion....delirium production of deluded brains, those cancerous bulbs in psycho's heads
projecting crap, the holy crap they gladly ingest, so don't forget...

I am what I am the Lord thy God all in your brain, to make you suffer while you reject the fluffier truth of Penis-Christ. Adoring tool of healthy brains, epiphanies of good axons, which like archons dictate thoughts within our heads.
Where is the beef of Penis Christ?

Old 09-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #45
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Praying Mantis

She kneels before the judgment chair,
Arms folded in reverent prayer,
In the heart of her saintly lair.

A pilgrim passes by in quest,
Is fast transfigured in her nest,
As lay against her loving breast.

~ Daniel F Mitchell