Old 02-15-2018, 01:58 PM   #241
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Big deal
As far as this forum is concerned, at this moment in time jizlam is a far more pleasant cult than cristinanity, because at present it is not inspiring any tedious morons to come here & berate us with tirades of nonsense.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:33 PM   #242
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Pivoting and deflecting from Islam to Christianty - to protect Islam I suppose?
Why else do it, we're not discussing Christianity, only Islam on this particular thread.
Where do you pull this shit from?
You started this thread. It was your second (failed) attempt to justify deleting 'belief' and adding 'hope'.
Slimer mentioned islam in post 114, giving you the perfect opportunity to get away from the complete mess you were in.
You need to get a grip on reality - rather than your bell-end.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:40 PM   #243
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Big deal

Sinny for example seems more outraged that in the way nations fight ISIS than ISIS's threat.

Tell us the number of whites killed by Isis vs. the number of non-whites! Oh, and who provided Isis with weapons? Whose tanks are they using?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:20 AM   #244
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Where do you pull this shit from?
You started this thread. It was your second (failed) attempt to justify deleting 'belief' and adding 'hope'.
Slimer mentioned islam in post 114, giving you the perfect opportunity to get away from the complete mess you were in.
You need to get a grip on reality - rather than your bell-end.
I was talking about the "thread" recently started and stemming from the mother thread. It was about Islam.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:25 AM   #245
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Tell us the number of whites killed by Isis vs. the number of non-whites! Oh, and who provided Isis with weapons? Whose tanks are they using?
It about the number of kids, regardless of race, killed by ISIS

Is ISIS good for killing kids Sinny?. Where is your outrage about that?

Evil fuck heads gave ISIS weapons, what the fuck is your point.

All the outrage here is about me calling out Islam - and looking for any point you can to be argumentative.

I should vehemently promote Islam to see if I get outrage, but even that doesn't work, there is just no rage against Islam on this site - with a few exceptions, but even those are tempered.

YOu guys are a bunch of liberal, Islam loving pussy's.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:42 AM   #246
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Andy, the official site minister of whining, whingeing, moaning, sooking, bitching, crying, logical fallacies, stupidity, bad grammar and spelling.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:58 AM   #247
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

...... don't forget deflection, ignoring & repetition.
His own topic firmly beaten to a pulp, deflect to islam - ignore examples of forum slagging off islam, repeat claim of jizzlam loving.
At least it got him off progressive cosmic evolution of super beings!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:28 AM   #248
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

All the outrage here is about me calling out Islam - and looking for any point you can to be argumentative.

I should vehemently promote Islam to see if I get outrage, but even that doesn't work, there is just no rage against Islam on this site - with a few exceptions, but even those are tempered.

And you are an illiterate, wierdo, christard cunt.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:45 AM   #249
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
By the way Davin its "you're" - but I'm not complaining, the meaning is still clear.
Dumbshit...

Clearly, due to your poor reading comprehension and loose handle on the English language, it's (notice that "its" is incorrect usage in that context), clear that you're inferior in every way to me.

So thank you for worshiping me as your god, Davin.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:47 AM   #250
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
That's because you're a fucking idiot, with the reading comprehension skills of a melon.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:48 AM   #251
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
...... don't forget deflection, ignoring & repetition.
His own topic firmly beaten to a pulp, deflect to islam - ignore examples of forum slagging off islam, repeat claim of jizzlam loving.
At least it got him off progressive cosmic evolution of super beings!
The dumbfuck, Looser66 lives in an echo chamber, unfortunately it's its own empty head.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:47 AM   #252
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

You know you've definitively lost an argument about your own wishy-washy bullshit made-up faith when all you can do is try and repeatedly fling shit about a different faith in the hope of stirring up more shit to try and fling even more. It's pathetic.

There is no starker definition of the castigated, limp-dicked religious fucktard than one whose only recourse is to now try and pick a fight about someone else's religion.

Andy666 has simply run out of apologetics for his own weird, binary brand of deist/christard faith and is now trying to sound more informed than ever but the result is just the most spectacular backfiring.

The shit he has covered himself with stinks worse than the carcase of that dead horse he continues to try and flog.

ReligionS are the problem (yes that capital "S" is for your benefit, Andy666 since you are so clueless as to try and make an argument that atheist anti-religionists are only concerned with your faith instead of all faiths...INCLUDING jizz-lam).

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:47 AM   #253
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
You know you've definitively lost an argument about your own wishy-washy bullshit made-up faith when all you can do is try and repeatedly fling shit about a different faith in the hope of stirring up more shit to try and fling even more. It's pathetic.

There is no starker definition of the castigated, limp-dicked religious fucktard than one whose only recourse is to now try and pick a fight about someone else's religion.

Andy666 has simply run out of apologetics for his own weird, binary brand of deist/christard faith and is now trying to sound more informed than ever but the result is just the most spectacular backfiring.

The shit he has covered himself with stinks worse than the carcase of that dead horse he continues to try and flog.

ReligionS are the problem (yes that capital "S" is for your benefit, Andy666 since you are so clueless as to try and make an argument that atheist anti-religionists are only concerned with your faith instead of all faiths...INCLUDING jizz-lam).
Judge your just proving my point. You did not attack Islam, but instead - like most here - defended it. Bunching Islam together with Christianity and other religions and drawing a moral equivalence between them is a technique Muslim proponents use to defend their faith.

Richard Dawkins made a passionate speech how Islam is NOT equal to Christianity and the other faiths. Sorry I don't have the link. Dawkins said that Christianity is "far more benign" that Islam - at least over the last century.

Not all religions are equal -

You seem to think that a belief in any form of religion is a problem. But let me ask, what if by off chance one of those religions is true??? Then your point sounds kind of silly eh?

Smarty pants - not so smart as you think Dr?

Oh yes, a Deist position with Christian leanings is a reasoned sweet spot in speculative belief. Deist concept supported by Philosophical Argument. Christian concept supported by historical evidence. The entire proposition in total supported by tremendous impact factor!