Old 06-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Pat, Take your babble quote and pray and still quote that your lear Jet will fly through storm and Fog and land safely when you test your new FBP2J ( Fly By Prayer To Jesus) system. Pray to your personal invisible friend Jesus that your pilots, who will also pray and have a babble at the controls, disconnect the radar CREATED by the brain of man and his evil Science, and RELY solely on Jesus Guidance....after all he is the co-pilot!.

You'll find out Pat, that the plane will CRASH, and your Christ-psychosis infected pilots will DIE, for Jesus exists only in dysfunctional disease brains, so prayers to delusions are INNEFECTIVE, as those invisible friends that the schizophrenic talk to.
Jesus is as real as the Tooth Fairy, Donald Duck or Santa Claus..and besides, not matter how much one would praise his "name" and pray to him he will be UNABLE to answer prayers or help you FLY planes regardless if the pilots also pray for he doesn't exist.

Where is you SAVIOR now crazy Pat? Where?.......:lol::lol: AHHH..yes!...jesus whispered in your ear that the pilots were gay and not to board it!....:lol:..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:58 PM   #2
JC Senton

Speaking of Jets, this reminds me of a story my grandmother always told me that supposably proved the existance of God. It's when a plane crashed killing every passanger and the only survivor who came out without a scratch was a woman that had a small cross with her.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Hmm..too bad Pat Robertson was not in it!!......that would have been a treat!...:lol: just to think of all of the brains that would have been saved from his disgusting delusional intolerant and immoral Christ-psychosis induced memes...:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:07 PM   #4
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JC Senton wrote
Speaking of Jets, this reminds me of a story my grandmother always told me that supposably proved the existance of God. It's when a plane crashed killing every passanger and the only survivor who came out without a scratch was a woman that had a small cross with her.
How about all the dead people with crosses with them?

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:55 PM   #5
snap crafter

Quote:
JC Senton wrote
Eww, what a glurge story. What, were the other people not good enough? Were their crosses not big enough? Were their lives not worth their salt? That god is a menace to society.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:20 AM   #6
RenaissanceMan

A JET for Pat Robertson would be:

While several strong men are holding it up, put 2000 pounds of weight on the leg press sled. Get under the weight and pray for JESUS to hold the weight up for you. Have the men release the sled. Bring your knees to your chest. If Jesus hears your prayer, you will be able to press the sled back up easilly.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #7
JC Senton

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Quote:
JC Senton wrote
I was told they didn't have crosses, which is why God killed them.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:00 AM   #8
JC Senton

Well actually it wasn't a cross, it was one of those prayer beads that catholics use. Sorry but the sorry is a bit cloudy in my memory.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #9
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JC Senton wrote
Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Ah, the old murderous god routine. At least your grandmother actually accepted the god presented in the bible rather than trying to turn it into big cuddly sky-daddy who loves everybody.

But methinks somebody fibbed to you. If 35% of the population is Christian, and a plane holds 200 people
(including crew), then about 70 of those people would have been Christian (give or take; maybe it was a plane coming out of India). Of those 70 people, it is highly unlikely that only ONE would have been carrying any kind of Christian talisman (cross, rosary, Spear of Longinus, etc). So god actually murdered a slew of his own people there as well; which is fine with me, cause it means less of them to muck up the works down here.

If only one person on the plane was Christian, then statistically, the plane was carrying 2.857 people (including crew). Grandma's math ain't what it used to be.

Old 06-03-2006, 12:03 PM   #10
JC Senton

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Quote:
JC Senton wrote
Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Ah, the old murderous god routine. At least your grandmother actually accepted the god presented in the bible rather than trying to turn it into big cuddly sky-daddy who loves everybody.

But methinks somebody fibbed to you. If 35% of the population is Christian, and a plane holds 200 people
(including crew), then about 70 of those people would have been Christian (give or take; maybe it was a plane coming out of India). Of those 70 people, it is highly unlikely that only ONE would have been carrying any kind of Christian talisman (cross, rosary, Spear of Longinus, etc). So god actually murdered a slew of his own people there as well; which is fine with me, cause it means less of them to muck up the works down here.

If only one person on the plane was Christian, then statistically, the plane was carrying 2.857 people (including crew). Grandma's math ain't what it used to be.
yeah but keep in mind that there aren't as many christians as the statistics say. There are many closet atheists. Another flaw that I noticed was how could anyone be sure that the woman who survived had a prayer bead, and the rest didn't? Has is crossed their minds that maybe more people had crosses and were either lost or burned in the crash? Unless christian symbols are made out of the same stuff as the black box :rolleyes:
Old 06-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #11
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JC Senton wrote
Yeah but keep in mind that there aren't as many christians as the statistics say.
It scares me to think of how many people go to churches on Sunday knowing that Christianity is bullshit, but going anyway because they're afraid to take a stand.

Quote:
There are many closet atheists.
Mental slavery.

Quote:
Another flaw that I noticed was how could anyone be sure that the woman who survived had a prayer bead, and the rest didn't?
What if the woman grabbed the prayer beads off of someone else as the plane was going down? God might have spared the wrong woman.

Quote:
Has is crossed their minds that maybe more people had crosses and were either lost or burned in the crash?
Did they actually search the other bodies, or did they just assume that the dead were heathens who had no Christian talismans and bury the corpses without checking?

Quote:
Unless christian symbols are made out of the same stuff as the black box :rolleyes:
*blinkblinkblink* :lol:

Old 06-07-2006, 02:22 PM   #12
P-Dunn

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Pat, Take your babble quote and pray and still quote that your lear Jet will fly through storm and Fog and land safely when you test your new FBP2J ( Fly By Prayer To Jesus) system. Pray to your personal invisible friend Jesus that your pilots, who will also pray and have a babble at the controls, disconnect the radar CREATED by the brain of man and his evil Science, and RELY solely on Jesus Guidance....after all he is the co-pilot!.

You'll find out Pat, that the plane will CRASH, and your Christ-psychosis infected pilots will DIE, for Jesus exists only in dysfunctional disease brains, so prayers to delusions are INNEFECTIVE, as those invisible friends that the schizophrenic talk to.
Jesus is as real as the Tooth Fairy, Donald Duck or Santa Claus..and besides, not matter how much one would praise his "name" and pray to him he will be UNABLE to answer prayers or help you FLY planes regardless if the pilots also pray for he doesn't exist.

Where is you SAVIOR now crazy Pat? Where?....... AHHH..yes!...jesus whispered in your ear that the pilots were gay and not to board it!......
You mean, in other words, ask Jesus to make up for pilots being irresponsible, putting the lives of everyone on the plane at risk for the sole purpose of an experiment? Ask Jesus to do everything for you, allowing you to forsake your own responsibilites and duties?

I doubt it.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #13
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
P-Dunn wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote

Where is you SAVIOR now crazy Pat? Where?....... AHHH..yes!...jesus whispered in your ear that the pilots were gay and not to board it!......
You mean, in other words, ask Jesus to make up for pilots being irresponsible, putting the lives of everyone on the plane at risk for the sole purpose of an experiment? Ask Jesus to do everything for you, allowing you to forsake your own responsibilites and duties?

I doubt it.
You said duties. He he he he he.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote