Old 01-21-2015, 06:13 AM   #421
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I have read all of Jefferson's writings. I am familiar with his life prior to writing the Declaration, as ambassador to France, as president and after he left public life.

I am completely confident, as between us, which of us would get a return call from Mr Jefferson
Narcissistic personality disorder!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:54 AM   #422
Davin
Obsessed Member

So Fancis must part of NAMBLA because it hasn't claimed otherwise. I wonder what other groups it must be part of. Fancis has said that it is a Christian, and there are Christians that molest children, so does Francis molest children? It is a trait of Christianity because some Christians people do it. There are Christians that are racist, the KKK is very racist and very Christian, so does Francis being a Christian mean that Fannie is racist? It is a trait of Christianity. There are Christians that murder people, it has been observed, so does that mean that Christian Francis is a murderer? Must be, Fannie is part of that group.

Oh the horror! Fannie must accept the horror of belonging to a racist religion that molests children, murders people, exploits people with "faith healing," denies science, and lies.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:08 AM   #423
Francis

One thing is certain. My presence here on this forum is doing what I hoped. The arguments are so profoundly troubling to the atheists here, that they escalate and escalate their insults until that is all there is from them.

I think that means something and not about me. The atheists should give some reflection as to what it all means about them.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:11 AM   #424
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It means you are fucking boring and we have to entertain ourselves.

I mean why do we have to put up with you going on and on about your NAMBLA membership all the time.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:51 AM   #425
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
One thing is certain. My presence here on this forum is doing what I hoped.
Francis just said that it hopes to be known as a member of NAMBLA, and to be associated with racists, rapists, murderers, child molesters, con-artists, and liars!

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:03 AM   #426
Francis

Well this certainly puts the lie to the atheist claim that morality is inherent.
There is no moral compass I can see in them.

When looking at official atheist regimes of the last hundred years, by the best estimates atheist Stalin had 20 million liquidated. Atheist Mao may have had 100 million put to death. The numbers from Pol Pot are thought to be around five million.

These atheist murders are in excess of even what the nazis and Imperial Japan did, added together.

The comments here do not serve to convince anyone of the atheist morality premise. The history of atheist regimes does not support the premise either.

Are most atheists even capable of moral analysis? I wonder
Old 01-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #427
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

That's a completely different subject, we were talking about your NAMBLA membership.

Old 01-21-2015, 08:40 AM   #428
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

You didn't answer my question. If Atheism is a religion. What would I be if I didn't believe in it...or God?

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:42 AM   #429
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
My presence here on this forum is doing what I hoped.
Well, I don't mind helping out Francis with his hope to be known as a lying, NAMBLA member, who is also a racist, rapist, murderer, child molester, and con artist.

Old 01-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #430
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Are most atheists even capable of moral analysis? I wonder
Well I'm not sure how I feel about your involvement with NAMBLA, I'll have to think about that one.

Old 01-21-2015, 12:31 PM   #431
Francis

Now when I participate here, I use strong soap thereafter.

There must be a requirement to post on this forum. If an atheist, you must be creepy and weird. Ethics are not high on the priority list either.

It's weird and creepy here. I am taking a sabbatical.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:44 PM   #432
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
One thing is certain. My presence here on this forum is doing what I hoped.
Francis got what it hoped for, to be known as a NAMBLA, murderer, child molesting, lying, racist con artist. I guess that means it's done here. If that is all Francis wanted, it could have just said so from the beginning instead of playing all these games.

Old 01-21-2015, 12:58 PM   #433
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
It's weird and creepy here.
It is. Since you reappeared.
Quote:
I am taking a sabbatical.
The number of shits I give can be counted on a Saudi thief's hand ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:37 PM   #434
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I am taking a sabbatical.
So many little boys to bugger, and so little time to do it!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-21-2015, 03:39 PM   #435
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
You didn't answer my question. If Atheism is a religion. What would I be if I didn't believe in it...or God?
Yes, I am thinking about not renewing my atheist membership next year. All of these lists we have to make are just too stressful for me. What religion will I belong to when I no longer belong to any religion, and continue to not believe in gods?