Old 04-28-2014, 09:14 PM   #196
jimmyjet

way, way too many people have married these 2 issues.

the rc came out against it. so most atheists, at least at the beginning, came out on the other side, just like you guys have done.

if the rc says black, then we must say white

when hitchens lends his support for pro-life, the theistic community says no, we would rather kill babies than give any credence to an atheist.

if i accomplish one thing in this thread, it is to absolute, positively separate those 2 issues with a very sharp knife.

the issues themselves are completely separate. it is only the 2 sides of the deity issue that erroneously combine them.

there are 2 issues. since they are mutually exclusive, there are 4 possible mathematical stances.

belief in god and pro-life, belief in god and pro-choice, no belief in god and pro-life, no belief in god and pro-choice.
jimmyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:31 PM   #197
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Okay JJ, I'll bite: what's your point? So what? I would still argue a prochoice stance atheist or no. When I thought of myself as religious I was still prochoice.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:46 PM   #198
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
if i accomplish one thing in this thread, it is to absolute, positively separate those 2 issues with a very sharp knife.
The only thing you have accomplished, dunce, is to demonstrate that you are the dullest blade in the drawer.

Now, go fuck your mother.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #199
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

LOL !!! Thanks for keeping this thread entertaining, GS

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:56 PM   #200
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
LOL !!! Thanks for keeping this thread entertaining, GS
I can’t take all of the credit! CreepyJimmyJerry provided all of the punchlines himself.

I think this guy has a future in comedy, if he can just get over the guilt of his past sexual relations with his priest. He should focus on good wholesome boom boom with his mother, once her genital sores have healed some.

Oh, mother! I do believe this biscuit has turned!

Would you like a spot of tea with that then, laddy?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 05-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #201
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Now that we are enjoying a lull in CreepyJimmyJerry’s imbecilic rambling, let’s sum up his creepy position, perhaps in anticipation of bringing this tortured thread to a conclusion.
  1. CreepyJimmy thinks that sexuality is dirty, and that humans should only make boom boom when they are trying to reproduce. Imagine all of the bad germs you could catch if you touched the naughty parts of other humans! (Hopefully, CreepyJimmy will apply the same logic to eating, drinking, and breathing, and end the misery that he inflicts on his fellow humans by his sordid existence.)

2. CreepyJimmy apparently tried to read a biology book when he was struggling through grade school, and thought he read that once a man’s wee wee touches a girl’s front bum, a stork is irreconcilably committed to the delivery of a bundle of joy in the form of one of gawd’s favorite pet meat puppets.

3. CreepyJimmy can’t see the difference between a few cells that might eventually become a fully-developed human, and a fully-developed human.

4. CreepyJimmy thinks any female who becomes impregnated, must be compelled under threat of punishment, to allow another human to form inside of her.

5. CreepyJimmy believes that little girls, who are raped by the creepy fucker next door, should be forced to allow the pervert’s seed to grow inside of them. (CreepyJimmy probably has neighborhood girls kept in chains in his basement.)

6. CreepyJimmy can’t wrap his broken brain around the fact that it is the right of every female human, regardless of his delusions of morality, to make her own reproductive decisions without his creepy validation.

7. CreepyJimmy wants to control the sexuality and reproduction of others, just as his priests controlled their ejaculations into his willing mouth.

8. Creepy Jimmy is a fucktard.

9. CreepyJimmy is creepy.

Thank you!

Old 05-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #202
Clifton

"CreepyJimmy apparently tried to read a biology book when he was struggling through grade school, and thought he read that once a man’s wee wee touches a girl’s front bum, a stork is irreconcilably committed to the delivery of a bundle of joy in the form of one of gawd’s favorite pet meat puppets." - Ghoulslime

Thank you for the Laugh, this is classic.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #203
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
way, way too many people have married these 2 issues.

the rc came out against it. so most atheists, at least at the beginning, came out on the other side, just like you guys have done.

if the rc says black, then we must say white

when hitchens lends his support for pro-life, the theistic community says no, we would rather kill babies than give any credence to an atheist.

the issues themselves are completely separate. it is only the 2 sides of the deity issue that erroneously combine them.

there are 2 issues. since they are mutually exclusive, there are 4 possible mathematical stances.

belief in god and pro-life, belief in god and pro-choice, no belief in god and pro-life, no belief in god and pro-choice.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:41 PM   #204
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
[*]CreepyJimmy can’t wrap his broken brain around the fact that it is the right of every female human, regardless of his delusions of morality, to make her own reproductive decisions without his creepy validation.
This. 100 times this.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:55 PM   #205
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Great summary and conclusion to this thread Ghoulie. Congrats to everyone for the victory. It looks like CreepyJimmy has gone back to watching and fapping over Leave it to Beaver DVDs, murdering millions and millions of potential humans daily.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:48 AM   #206
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Great summary and conclusion to this thread Ghoulie. Congrats to everyone for the victory. It looks like CreepyJimmy has gone back to watching and fapping over Leave it to Beaver DVDs, murdering millions and millions of potential humans daily.
Well, CreepyJimmy's priest told him to lay off of the little boys for a while, and to try to get a little beaver. Fapping over Leave it to Beaver DVDs allows him to do both.

Old 05-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #207
ghoulslime
I Live Here

So...Mother's Day is almost here. Do you suppose CreepyJimmy will be getting some action with his mum this year?

Old 05-11-2014, 04:07 AM   #208
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

He'll have to get in line Ghoulies!

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #209
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
He'll have to get in line Ghoulies!
That's true! (And pay the $13 like everybody else!)

Old 08-02-2014, 10:51 PM   #210
Wicked CLown
New Member!

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
And more to come!!
Please pray for me beautiful Internet soul. I have been experiencing an extremely dark night of the soul and your shimmering rays of righteousness lit up my heart.

Thank you for making my day!
Wicked CLown is offline   Reply With Quote