Old 01-08-2011, 03:55 AM   #31
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
Exactly, the short arsed little Italian fop, we only wanted the country back from the fucking english...... but no the little twat made use go down into ingerland, then fucking complained when we decided to come back.... the bastard and all those catlick jacobite traitorous bastards.....

not that I have a fixed or firm opinion... just sayin'.......

I believe the Drambuie pursuit is based on what the Highland lady folk used to do, to relieve the boredom, when they couldn't get the wool for there knitting circle....
True story..
exactly!!!!!!! and that French cow Mary was no better

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #32
Sol

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
being half-and-half I am often torn
Don't go over to the dark side .......
Feel the force........................

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #33
Sol

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
exactly!!!!!!! and that French cow Mary was no better
Don't get me started on that one....

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #34
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #35
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
Ive had a bottle of Red. Its helped me research that Prince Fucking Phillip. The Nazi greek bigot squirrel killer actually presented the Templeton Prize in 2010.

I knew he was a driveling retarded & inbred. But I wasnt aware he had sacrificed all cellular activity to the alter of woowoo

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:56 AM   #36
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Very disappointed with the Drambuie showing of the recent Germany tour - only found a single bottle in Nordlingen of all places. Then I had to show the bar wench where it was, but thankfully she poured a measure that broke all distribution records and charged me for a single shot of JD whiskey. I may have to go back one day.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:55 AM   #37
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Very disappointed with the Drambuie showing of the recent Germany tour - only found a single bottle in Nordlingen of all places. Then I had to show the bar wench where it was, but thankfully she poured a measure that broke all distribution records and charged me for a single shot of JD whiskey. I may have to go back one day.
What the leprechauns! Didn't you go to Germany for Oktoberfest? You know, that thing civilized people go to in order to drink BEER?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:00 AM   #38
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Indeed, but I put myself through a very intense training regime and the hard work paid off.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #39
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Recently, I have developed a taste for good Scotch Whiskey. I have a bottle of Johnny Walker Black, a bottle of Johnny Walker Green, and a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold in my house. Today I picked up a bottle of Macallan.

I saw a sad little bottle of Dranbuie setting very near, but passed it by. I sort of felt guilty.

But I digress! There is something very civilized about select malted grains, cured with peat smoke, turned into premium cut, and aged in sherry-treated oak casks.

I saw a young chick grabbing a bottle of Jim Beam. I noticed that she had Coke in her basket. How obscene!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #40
Eva
Super Moderator

i hosted my first beer tasting at a major hotel here just this afternoon.
remember, this is not a craft beer culture.

they were sooo impressed with how many awesome beers there are, how incredibly different they are from each other, how they have shitnothing to do with budweiser and how much they enjoyed what they all assumed was going to be horrible stuff.

at least two of them declared their eternal love for the hops, and declared themselves Hopheads, and about 5 decided to run to the nearest point-of-purchase and spend half their paycheck on crafties.

i'm not a beer saleswoman. ima beer preacher. i preach the gospel of hops, water, yeast and barley (or wheat, soba wheat, oatmeal and rye). and i converted many today.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #41
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Deciding where one's loyalties lie is indeed often so very traumatic - grape, grain or a well balanced blend. Tonight I've spread the burden and overloaded on all seven, but sadly the Drambuie God was not there for the taking.
I feel such a slut.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #42
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Dilemma of the Day:
I bought a bottle of Drambuie in order to make a Rusty Nail. Now, which whiskey should I mix it with? Do you think I should pray about it?

Old 11-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #43
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Here's a challenge for you: drink Rusty Nails for three hours, then try to eat a fucking pomegranate. No, wait, drink Rusty Nails for three hours and then try to SPELL a fucking pomegranate.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #44
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The answer to your dilemma is of course to buy five more bottles of Drambuie and then play pass the goatse with the pommygranates empty bottles.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #45
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The answer to your dilemma is of course to buy five more bottles of Drambuie and then play pass the goatse with the pommygranates empty bottles.
Pass the Goatse indeed! Sir, I can assure you that I was not that drunk.