Old 01-12-2018, 11:05 AM   #91
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Have there been any followers since or are there any other followers at all now?
It's only ever been Crazy Eddie and his wife. Four or Five years ago he set up a forum to push his 'religion' - it got nigh on zero attention, with the pair of them running sock puppet accounts to double the membership. No surprise he shut it down in embarrassment. This 2018 incarnation is his latest effort to spam the shit sandwich, and we are his chosen forum to deliver!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #92
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Prove it, show me some quotes where you've said something like, "Hmmm, yes maybe you're right, I have to rethink my position". or "Yes, I will amend my thought on that topic, good point".

You don't, because you are partisan in view of Atheism, and you don't enter this site as an intellectual interested in learning, but rather Defending, like a debator defends a position (without yield, never giving an inch - because of distrust of the other side).

I have seen you in action for years, your patern is transparent. That is why I don't bother to listen to you views anymore - they cannot be trusted as intellectually honest or earnest.
Learning. Learning. LEARNING?

Learning what?

That a ghost can rape and impregnate a woman who then gives birth and yet remains a virgin?

That someone that never existed can be crucified, die and be resurrected?

Learn what for fuck sake?

About STUPIDITY?

Because that's all that you stupid twats are.

You piss pots pass on your stupidity to the next generation of idiots-in-waiting.

That's why I don't give an inch to you dumb shits.

I remember watching the Big Question on TV one Sunday morning.

Kate Smurthwaite was on.

She said, and I quote, 'I don't believe in god because I'm not an idiot'. Well said Kate.

christardology precludes learning. It is illogical. christards and christardology are idiotic.

Only a christard to say something as stupid as what you have said.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #93
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Follerwers judge? you have to be kidding.
Yeah...always been interested in the fringe stuff

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:47 AM   #94
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
It's only ever been Crazy Eddie and his wife. Four or Five years ago he set up a forum to push his 'religion' - it got nigh on zero attention, with the pair of them running sock puppet accounts to double the membership. No surprise he shut it down in embarrassment. This 2018 incarnation is his latest effort to spam the shit sandwich, and we are his chosen forum to deliver!
Wow...that's kinda sad :/

Old 01-12-2018, 12:25 PM   #95
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Egor, purchase a portable automated defibrillator. If you get sudden chest arm or jaw pain (possible MI) call 911 and have your wife hook up the defibrillator on you until EHS arrives (just in-case you succumb to fatal arrhythmia prior to arrival of the paramedics).
This is good advice if you want to try and save a life but this sort of thinking of a religious person has always interested me; wouldn't you all be quite eager to get to "heaven?"

Old 01-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #96
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
This is good advice if you want to try and save a life but this sort of thinking of a religious person has always interested me; wouldn't you all be quite eager to get to "heaven?"
Makes me laugh how the regulation suicide bomber seems oh so keen to get to his 53 virgins - then promptly turns himself into flying mince!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-12-2018, 01:22 PM   #97
Egor

Quote:
Ah the penny drops; Edward Gordon ---> Egor.
I hace some questions...
From the eponymous website:
"It began as the Veridical Christian Society, a protestant non-denominational bible study with only a few members that formed in reaction to the Government's handling of the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas earlier that year. It disbanded after only a few months."

Are you at liberty to say more on this Egor either here or via PM? Just interested in what exactly / how the Waco incident prompted the formation of the group and why it only lasted a few months.
Have there been any followers since or are there any other followers at all now?
I don't know how old you are, but the Waco incident was a really big deal for people who believe in things like the 2nd Amendment and the 1st Amendment. It was a horrible thing that didn't have to happen. Even worse is the way it exposed the truth that if you tell a lie long enough, and if it comes from what are considered credible sources, and if the news pumps it, the people will eventually believe it. The say David Koresh could have been arrested at any time when he was out at Walmart, or jogging. But of course, he hadn't broken any laws. So...

Anyway, that was a long time ago, and the Oklahoma City bombing happened two years after that. And the government has changed the way it deals with things in that regard, and the Branch Davidians still exist.

We used to meet wearing sidearms. We really thought this was going to be the end, but we woke up. Time went by, and after a few months we just, I don't know, lost interest. My friend and his girl got married. I got married shortly after that, so the girls that would come to the meetings (which made it fun) lost interest, and we lost interest, so there it is.

We, me and three others, actually tried to go join a regular church. But we really couldn't stomach it. They were very false and hypocritical. And that's it. We just stopped with the religion.

But it was during that time that I got the notion of a "Christ Only" form of Christianity. My friend's fiance was Catholic, and I was talking with her mother, and we were having a discussion/debate and she believed that the teachings of Paul were just as important as the teachings of Jesus Christ. I couldn't accept that. So, that's when the idea of Veridicanism was born from the Veridical Christian Society.

Kind of boring really. But we used to like to go out shooting. And it was fun. There were only like 6 of us.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Egor, purchase a portable automated defibrillator. If you get sudden chest arm or jaw pain (possible MI) call 911 and have your wife hook up the defibrillator on you until EHS arrives (just in-case you succumb to fatal arrhythmia prior to arrival of the paramedics).
Thanks, Andrew. Important safety tip there.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #98
Egor

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
That's not true. I'm on a Christian forum as well, and I talk about it there, but frankly, I prefer here. And the truth is, I'm not trying to push it at all. I actually want to debate the existence of God, but I'm not sure there's anyone left in here for that.

And I've done a lot more with Veridicanism than you even know, Smellyold. It's gone off in various new age directions. But now it's back to, really, it's final form. How do I know that? Because I have grown too tired to change it anymore. It's that simple.

My wife has never really been involved, and certainly never online. Any sock puppets back in one of the forums I started that you are talking about were all me. I started a Facebook church, and people would come to it for the psychic readings I offered. I thought I could do those as kind of the miracles aspect of it, the way Jesus did his miracles. But that quickly ended. That was an appalling failure. So, ironically, the greatest failure of Veridicanism has not been not having any members, it was when it did have members that things really got ugly.

So, I am totally done with Facebook, except for literally friends and family. I am in forums like this because it is my only social activity online.

I'm not ashamed that Veridicanism is just me (and I suppose, my wife). You have more of a problem with that than I do. There are two ways to have a religion with no members. 1. You are such a liar and fraud that people desert you. 2. You tell a truth people can't accept. I think I'm the latter.

I am not a preacher or a minister, as I have found out. There is something horrible about people following you--when they should be following Jesus Christ. The truth is, most people are going to hell. Most churches are full of the people going to hell. The ones who are going on to the Kingdom of God, well, they're different, and I don't think they fit very well in church either in front of the pulpit or behind it. Just look at St. Francis of Assisi.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:47 PM   #99
Egor

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Learning. Learning. LEARNING?

Learning what?

That a ghost can rape and impregnate a woman who then gives birth and yet remains a virgin?

That someone that never existed can be crucified, die and be resurrected?

Learn what for fuck sake?

About STUPIDITY?

Because that's all that you stupid twats are.

You piss pots pass on your stupidity to the next generation of idiots-in-waiting.

That's why I don't give an inch to you dumb shits.

I remember watching the Big Question on TV one Sunday morning.

Kate Smurthwaite was on.

She said, and I quote, 'I don't believe in god because I'm not an idiot'. Well said Kate.

christardology precludes learning. It is illogical. christards and christardology are idiotic.

Only a christard to say something as stupid as what you have said.
So, you atheists claim this guy as one of yours? I ain't no ignant idgit so I dont belief in know ignant ignanininty like you ignant idiots!

That's what modern atheism has come to? Don't you people even go to college anymore? Hell, finish high school for that matter? Good Lord.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #100
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
So, you atheists claim this guy as one of yours? I ain't no ignant idgit so I dont belief in know ignant ignanininty like you ignant idiots!

That's what modern atheism has come to? Don't you people even go to college anymore? Hell, finish high school for that matter? Good Lord.
Go to college?

Hell yes so that we know bull shit when we see and hear it.
christardology is complete and utter bull shit.

christardology is so obviously bull shit, it's insulting.

chistardology is little more than a way to relieve mankind of goods, money and dignity so that a few fat cats in the christard hierarchy can enjoy the good life at the expense of the foolish masses who contribute. The richest entity in the world is the kat licker crutch. To effect this, it trades on Man's insecurities eg. fear of dying.

Man, one day, will look back on his belief in christardology and will hang his head in shame for believing such complete and utter bollocks.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:32 PM   #101
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I actually want to debate the existence of God
There is no god - just like there's no father christmas, easter bunny and fairy at the bottom of the garden.

End of debate.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #102
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

Don't think there are any Atheists on here any more Edward. We killed them all. They are dead.

It's fun to have plastic christians like yourself & Androol around though, going round pretending you've got something better than belief. & non-belief. & stamp collecting. No-one here is in association with anyone else, AFAIK The nearest to a couple we have is you & hertz.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #103
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote
That's not true. I'm on a Christian forum as well, and I talk about it there, but frankly, I prefer here.
Thanks! We may call on you for a reference one day!
Quote:
And the truth is, I'm not trying to push it at all.
mmm, the evidence we've seen says otherwise, but whatever ....
Quote:
I actually want to debate the existence of God, but I'm not sure there's anyone left in here for that.
I'd suggest that most folk here have been through the same old arguments since 2005 (shit, are we that old?!) - and you've brought nothing new to the discussion.
It would help you to understand and accept that atheism simply means 'without belief in any gods' - nothing more! You come across as a trolling, shit-stirring fool when you assign other properties to the label - we don't eat our young, well, not if they're cooked properly!
Quote:
And I've done a lot more with Veridicanism than you even know, Smellyold. It's gone off in various new age directions. But now it's back to, really, it's final form. How do I know that? Because I have grown too tired to change it anymore. It's that simple.
And that's fine! I'd guess most people here don't give more than a passing shit about your beliefs - till you try and shove it down their throats.
Quote:
My wife has never really been involved, and certainly never online. Any sock puppets back in one of the forums I started that you are talking about were all me.
Thanks, I stand corrected - you did good disguises!
Quote:
I started a Facebook church, and people would come to it for the psychic readings I offered. I thought I could do those as kind of the miracles aspect of it, the way Jesus did his miracles. But that quickly ended. That was an appalling failure. So, ironically, the greatest failure of Veridicanism has not been not having any members, it was when it did have members that things really got ugly.
Too many SPLITTERS dammit!
Quote:
So, I am totally done with Facebook, except for literally friends and family.
I'd recommend not making everything public - unless you're lying and still fishing for attention.
Quote:
I am in forums like this because it is my only social activity online.
Somehow, I don't believe you, but ho-hum, no concern of mine!
Quote:
I'm not ashamed that Veridicanism is just me (and I suppose, my wife). You have more of a problem with that than I do.
There are two ways to have a religion with no members. 1. You are such a liar and fraud that people desert you. 2. You tell a truth people can't accept.
I think I'm the latter.
3. You're desperate for your delusions to be true that you try and 'sell' wherever it may be bought. It's sport here to mock, then slam the door on unscrupulous sales-folk.
Quote:
I am not a preacher or a minister, as I have found out. There is something horrible about people following you--when they should be following Jesus Christ. The truth is, most people are going to hell. Most churches are full of the people going to hell. The ones who are going on to the Kingdom of God, well, they're different, and I don't think they fit very well in church either in front of the pulpit or behind it. Just look at St. Francis of Assisi.
Look up 'truth' - It doesn't mean what you think it does.

Final note - have you looked up 'atheism' yet?

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 01-12-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Rogue apostrophe dammit!
Old 01-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #104
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I don't know how old you are, but the Waco incident was a really big deal for people who believe in things like the 2nd Amendment and the 1st Amendment. It was a horrible thing that didn't have to happen. Even worse is the way it exposed the truth that if you tell a lie long enough, and if it comes from what are considered credible sources, and if the news pumps it, the people will eventually believe it. The say David Koresh could have been arrested at any time when he was out at Walmart, or jogging. But of course, he hadn't broken any laws. So...

Anyway, that was a long time ago, and the Oklahoma City bombing happened two years after that. And the government has changed the way it deals with things in that regard, and the Branch Davidians still exist.

We used to meet wearing sidearms. We really thought this was going to be the end, but we woke up. Time went by, and after a few months we just, I don't know, lost interest. My friend and his girl got married. I got married shortly after that, so the girls that would come to the meetings (which made it fun) lost interest, and we lost interest, so there it is.

We, me and three others, actually tried to go join a regular church. But we really couldn't stomach it. They were very false and hypocritical. And that's it. We just stopped with the religion.

But it was during that time that I got the notion of a "Christ Only" form of Christianity. My friend's fiance was Catholic, and I was talking with her mother, and we were having a discussion/debate and she believed that the teachings of Paul were just as important as the teachings of Jesus Christ. I couldn't accept that. So, that's when the idea of Veridicanism was born from the Veridical Christian Society.

Kind of boring really. But we used to like to go out shooting. And it was fun. There were only like 6 of us.

Thanks, Andrew. Important safety tip there.
Thanks for the info Egor.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #105
Egor

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
There is no god - just like there's no father christmas, easter bunny and fairy at the bottom of the garden.

End of debate.
Seriously? The only one I get to debate is the group nutcase?

No...I'm not doing it...
okay...I'm going to regret this, but here it goes...

How do you know there is no God?