Old 11-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
Catsratz

From the U.S. - Romney in the lead

Pretty handy one too. Since he's the holiest one, I'd be surprised if he wasn't/weren't.

I wish I could think up a good name beyond Holydrawers for him like I did for O'Bomber. That was a natural. Voted for him because he was going to get out of Iraq "by August" and I thought, why so long? At least it was something. Then next August came and went and it was Afghanland too. Murdering bastards all of them.

So please humor me. I mean, HUMOUR me! I'm passing the time here with my pet rat on my shoulder sipping a tallboy Busch. Can't hold out 'til the end, I'm sure, although that would be nice. What's even worse than going to sleep with a bummer on the brain is waking up with one.
Catsratz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
Catsratz

Come on, post, people! I can't drink any more of this beer and I need to keep an eye on the (non) election. O'Bomber's winning it now! I need to stay up!

(Actually I heard it's usually pre-determined. But come on anyway)
Old 11-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

'can't drink any more of this beer'
I think I can see your problem - you're not drinking enough to forget!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
West491
Obsessed Member

Does 'Mitt the Motherfuckin Mormon' tickle your fancy?
West491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

"loser 2012" tickles my fancy even more.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

So Obama won by miles. Crafty way to get a high turnout, all this close call bollocks, methinks. Make the yanks think their vote may be the one to change things. Hmmmmm I like it.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:57 AM   #7
Catsratz

This is the son of the holy idiot we almost got. Could his name have ever been anything other than "Joshua?"

I'll be back soon to rave my ass off about other matters. Right now I'm too delighted we didn't get this. Today's about the only time I clicked on the computer before the coffee pot. I was actually stunned to see a win for O Bomber. Because after all, what do Americans like better than religion but more religion?

One good fallout, too, is that I got to like it here. I'll be back when I'm in a bad mood to Rave On. Like when something like SuperShitStormSandy hits again. Right now I'm too delighted to be in my standard pissy frame of mind.

So in closing, might I say

Old 11-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #8
Catsratz

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
After 3 big cans of the swill I could do no more. I was rather heartbroken, since I wanted to stay up to see The Winnah. I hit the peanut butter and then a chocolate bar and it knocked me out for the night.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #9
Catsratz

Quote:
West491 wrote View Post
Does 'Mitt the Motherfuckin Mormon' tickle your fancy?
Heh. I used go to a parody church board where one guy called him "Oven" Mitt Romney.

The rat bahstard's actual name, I recently learned, is "Willard Mitt Romney."
Old 11-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #10
Catsratz

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
"loser 2012" tickles my fancy even more.
I'm tickled too. I feel that my bad luck finally turned when our recent "Frankenstorm" turned before coming up my way. Because, yeah - it really blew.

But to get this on top of it - not to have to look at this holy putz for the next 4 years, at least, and cringe every time I saw him, like I did with W. Bush - now that is truly astounding. This is the only problem I've found with being an atheist: Sometimes you almost feel the need to thank someone!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #11
Catsratz

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
So Obama won by miles. Crafty way to get a high turnout, all this close call bollocks, methinks. Make the yanks think their vote may be the one to change things. Hmmmmm I like it.
The media is so full of it. Like there's a way they could know.

It's one reason I spent yesterday in a state of dread. It's like they went back & forth, mainly with religious crap, then at the end seem to pull for Mr Holydrawers. Boy, are they gonna be in trouble now
Old 11-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #12
Davin
Obsessed Member

Hopefully Republicans will take a hint this time and stop their religious shit and their hating on women.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Her first problem is calling that tasteless swill she's drinking a beer.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #14
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Hopefully Republicans will take a hint this time and stop their religious shit and their hating on women.
I'm not holding my breath. They will probably double their efforts in trying to scare the shit out of people, and work some more on disenfranchising those that don't vote for them.

If they could get away with it, they would keep minorities and single women from voting.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
Davin
Obsessed Member

Hopefully people will become immune to the scare tactics... also, I hope both parties stop hiring SNL to do their attack ads. I seriously couldn't tell if the political ads were meant to be a joke or not.

The Republicans do seem to have gone through a lot of trouble to prevent minorities from voting. Many white males seem to be resisting an America where white males don't call the shots on everything. It's OK for those people to vote, as long as it doesn't really affect anything.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote