Old 11-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #211
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post

Are you, like, eight?
Mental age, for sure!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #212
Irreligious
I Live Here

The pathetic poster who seems to think that he is God has temporarily left the forum to play golf, he says. Why does he think anybody should care?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 11-16-2011, 11:02 AM   #213
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
justthetruth wrote View Post
I have studied science all my life and it is not my god. I live in a created reality and how can that be disputed.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #214
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
The pathetic poster who seems to think that he is God has temporarily left the forum to play golf, he says. Why does he think anybody should care?
Well, duh! That's god you are talking about! We should try to win her approval before it is too late.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #215
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #216
Irreligious
I Live Here

I just noticed truthless' claim to live in a reality that he created and his bizzare challenge to us to dispute the claim.

WTF?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 11-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #217
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Its raining thestic twaddle on here at the moment lol. It is as if they need to test their faith by closing their minds and venting their spleen to atheists , in the hope that if they still believe their horse shit, then God will move them up to the next level. They can only do this by refusing to change their belief. Beggers the question , why be so dishonest in stating you are here to do anything other than preach? Maybe the site needs to advertise particular preaching threads that we can all dip into should we feel particularly argumentative? The whole blind faith "god will still love us all", pretentious wank flap, is incredibly depressing.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #218
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
I believe in God and he believes in me. Most here do not believe in God, and likewise should he truly believe in them. The only thing is he will have the final word no matter what we all say or believe. The only problem I have with God is the fact that he still loves the unbeliever such as yourselves. I ask him all the time, why? He replies to my heart, because they are my children also. You may hate God, curse and disrespect him, but as your parent he still loves you. It will break his heart to have to cast you all away in the end. There is no future in disrespecting your eternal Father. He will not share his inheritance with a bastard child.
May I make a friendly suggestion?

You are having conversations with imaginary friends. Seek medical help!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
Old 11-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #219
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

You only think he is imaginary NKB because you have never seen him. Eyewhore doesn't need to see him to know he exists for real. Hence the voices are not imaginary to him. More like totally personalised. Especially for him to interpret. Bet that is making you jealous, and explains why no one here gets him. Who would have thought that atheists wouldn't believe what he has to say? You are no different to the other controversial and argumentative posters here. Shame on everyone that doesn't just accept this guys holy order. Shame on you all to hell in a handcart full of satans evil shit stains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #220
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Has Egor left us? I think he got upset. He can't wank anymore without thinking of the hand of Jeebus!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Old 11-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #221
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sometimes people just can not see the forest for the trees. If your mind is made up nothing will change that opinion.
Yup. I agree. (Irony is wasted on this one, sadly.)

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
Old 11-17-2011, 12:39 AM   #222
Michael
Obsessed Member

Nah, I'm sure he's just sulking in the corner because we were all mean to him. I wonder if it's the internet equivalent of holding your breath?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:41 AM   #223
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

I am sure he is having a conversation with the almighty..................
Old 11-17-2011, 05:13 AM   #224
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sometimes people just can not see the forest for the trees.
You haven't shown us a single tree so you are wrong to claim that there is a forest we cannot see.
Quote:
If your mind is made up nothing will change that opinion.
Right, so that is why we will gladly accept any evidence for god and will change our minds accordingly. We want reasons to believe; we plead and beg for it; some ruin their lives in the search. You are very wrong to say that our minds are made up and are unchangeable.
Quote:
I will never live to regret my decision to put my faith in my God.
We all die and, based on all knowledge to date, will vanish as persons, none of us will survive to regret anything.
Quote:
You reject him
You are wrong again. I do not reject god since my lack of belief is not a claim that god doesn't exist.
Quote:
, I love him. I can not prove him to you
I do not dispute that you love something. That does not imply that the thing you love exists. If god exists, He knows exactly what would convince me. The fact that I do not believe in Him, the fact there are atheists in the world, is proof that, if He exists, God does NOT want me to believe in Him. It would be His decision to hide perfectly and yet demand to be found. Perfect hiding is identical to non-existence in reality.
Quote:
, and you sure can not disprove him to me. We have made our bets
How many times must we point out that we are not trying to disprove god's existence and we are not here trying to convince you of anything. Our only claim, and it is irrefutable, is that we do not believe god exists. You cannot disprove our claim of non-belief.
Quote:
, let's just see who wins or looses[sic] in the end.
We all lose in the end so we must live this, our only life, to its fullest. It is not an admission exam for a celestial theme park.
Quote:
Your responses to my post were well stated. They just did not carry any true substance to refute the reality of what I stated.
What you stated, lacking any real-life basis, does not refute your claims, it nullifies them.
Quote:
Atheistic double talk at its best. I do appreciate your ability to respond without the use of vulgarity. Thanks for that.
That you apparently do not understand the differences between "refute", "disprove", "reject", "deny", "dis-believe", suggests that it is your poor comprehension that makes you see rational discussion as "double talk".

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Old 11-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #225
Broga
Obsessed Member

@just the truth: This is the god of the gaps. Anything that science cannot yet explain the desperate believer e.g. you claim that god did it. However, the gap is narrowing all the time as science takes over territory once the province of religion.

You are so ready, as it is so convenient and you have no other option, to say that god created the universe but then say "That's it. I don't have to go any further." But why not. Why should that be your fantasy privilege?

Last edited by Broga; 11-17-2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: forgot something.
Closed Thread