Old 02-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #1261
Sevens

I had words with him and no big deal man.

Cal is probably smart enough to see sense.

By the way where is your demonstration on anything, you haven't even demonstrated a single thing and yet you talk in complete ignorance that you willingly choose.

By the way where is your hard evidence that God doesn't exist eh! Where is your answer to that question when I badgered you. Off course you ran to the hills because you have nothing and never had and just a coward.

Even the Richard Dawkins cannot even demonstrate and niether can the fool following he has. Meanwhile a bloke from the bush can and already has demonstrated many things that God does exist. You will find that out in judgment when you go mad because there is no where to hide.

Sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #1262
Sartre1

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

By the way where is your demonstration on anything, you haven't even demonstrated a single thing and yet you talk in complete ignorance that you willingly choose.

By the way where is your hard evidence that God doesn't exist eh! Where is your answer to that question when I badgered you. Off course you ran to the hills because you have nothing and never had and just a coward.

Sevens
Who the fuck are you addressing this diatribe to?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #1263
Sevens

And What the Fuck are you idiot

Still cant answer the question ahahahaha I laugh at you.

This is how useless you are and you really don't know a thing. You cant even demonstrate to your fellow Atheist that God doesn't exist.

Come on where is your answer fool.

Dont give these false blinds and shit. Stand up like a man verify your truth coward in front of everyone!

You wont because you simply cannot! You're a crappy Atheist.

Sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #1264
Choobus
I Live Here

Sevens, this is a totally serious question: Are you taking any medication?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #1265
Sartre1

I really think you should slowly make your way to the medicine cabinet and take one of the pills your family wants you to take. You know it's good for you and everything will be normal again. Remember?
Old 02-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #1266
Sevens

No you prove your truth in front everyone.

Lets see how you piece it together and whats your rationale.

Come on, lets see it buddy. Your great BS truth of untruth.

The Atheist in a few generations is supposed to know everything. Where is it then buddy???

Show me why I should believe you?

sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #1267
Sartre1

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Even the Richard Dawkins cannot even demonstrate and niether can the fool following he has. Meanwhile a bloke from the bush can and already has demonstrated many things that God does exist. You will find that out in judgment when you go mad because there is no where to hide.

Sevens
Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
No you prove your truth in front everyone.

Lets see how you piece it together and whats your rationale.

Come on, lets see it buddy. Your great BS truth of untruth.

The Atheist in a few generations is supposed to know everything. Where is it then buddy???

Show me why I should believe you?

sevens
On second thought, maybe two pills
Old 02-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #1268
Sevens

No that doesn't wash

Where is your truth that demonstrates God doesn't exist.

You show me your hard evidence.

You have no evidence of anything. You know why? because you are an idiot unto yourself and happy to remain there essentially!

Evolution does exist and also in the spiritual. If man doesn't evolve then he gets wiped in this oncoming scenario.

Nothing unlike the metaphor in "the day the word stood still" but worse. because there will be no going back or doing a deal on past decisions.

Sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #1269
Choobus
I Live Here

77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 777777777

U

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 02-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #1270
Sartre1

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 777777777

U

Good one.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #1271
Sevens

See, no demonstration and unable to because of no capacity.

Cant even prove himself except in the form of Mock, the ultimate demonstration of an idiot.

This is why you are a complete and utter fool Choobus and you will go absolutely no where. When the time comes you will crying a little baby and all that could of been avoided. That will be your greatest regret and it will eat you up man knowing there is not a scrap of future for you and maybe your family being of your seed. That what I mean, this judgment includes the leader of a family, his seed and those who carry the seed of the last rebel which displays itself in attitude!

This is serious man as it affects those you represent down the family chain.

Its like the Speed dealer or the Mafia dude, all there empires and families are all set for destruction. There will be no seed of the rebel left.

sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #1272
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"Mork".
Not "Mock".

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #1273
Sevens

Kate, just give it a break. Where is your knowledge of your belief.

Just images? Is that all? What, and you believe these guys who cant demonstrate a thing. Just crap and you follow them.

Sevens
Old 02-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #1274
Sartre1

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
See, no demonstration and unable to because of no capacity.

Cant even prove himself except in the form of Mock, the ultimate demonstration of an idiot.

This is why you are a complete and utter fool Choobus and you will go absolutely no where. When the time comes you will crying a little baby and all that could of been avoided. That will be your greatest regret and it will eat you up man knowing there is not a scrap of future for you and maybe your family being of your seed. That what I mean, this judgment includes the leader of a family, his seed and those who carry the seed of the last rebel which displays itself in attitude!

This is serious man as it affects those you represent down the family chain.

Its like the Speed dealer or the Mafia dude, all there empires and families are all set for destruction. There will be no seed of the rebel left.

sevens
Okay, three pills, but no more. We wouldn't want you to confirm your theories prematurely.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #1275
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
This is why you are a complete and utter fool Choobus and you will go absolutely no where.

~ Philiboid Studge