Old 08-26-2007, 11:48 AM   #1
Noprayersneeded

The Duggar Family

This is the FUNDIE family that's popped out 17 kids.

http://www.jimbob.info/

There's just so much to discuss. Tater Tot Casserole, whoring your family out for freebies, quiverfull families, "parenting" , schooling https://secure.iblp.org/ati/about/cu....pdf?show=true, how they treat the girls, JimBob's debt free seminars and the Church of the Holy Basement.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
whoneedscience

Old 08-26-2007, 01:55 PM   #3
Choobus
I Live Here

It's just as well they are fundies. Imagine how much it would cost to send all of those kids to college!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #4
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

God has aborted #20.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Thank the leprechauns for small mercies!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
Sternwallow
I Live Here

They plan to name the fetus based on its gender so, if God has chosen to make it an hermaphrodite, as He does much too often, perhaps they will call him/her Amblimope Hellnry Duggar.

And, when they all get to Heaven and greet dear Amblimope, all of their shared background and experience will limit them to something like "God loves everybody and everybody loves everybody else" because little Amblimope has none.

Then, lacking any other point of commonality, they will drift off into an eternity of mental silence indistinguishable from the endless void that atheists expect following their deaths.

For the miscarried individuals of any family, this principle will apply to each characteristic that theists so cherish in their view of the afterlife spent in close loving companionship with loved relatives. In fact, those moments, if they occurred at all, would be brief and would quickly fade into the otherwise featureless background void of eternity.

"I have stared eternity in the face much too often and, believe me, eternity is not nearly as interesting as the theists wish you to think." Anything, no matter how shocking and remarkable it might seem at first, pales to a featureless background when you have seen and done it the first few hundred billion times out of a total infinity of times.

I have a low threshold of boredom; I don't like saying something the same way twice in a row; Hell, I don't like saying it the same way even once in a row.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote