The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 11:42 AM   #17
The Evil Fred

https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=i&r...70681583671567
Old 08-07-2016, 12:00 PM   #18
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I have no idea what the fuck you are dribbling on about!
If you want to post an image, use [img]url[/img] tags.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:10 PM   #19
The Evil Fred

Hello, sorry to hear you don't know what the CARGO CULT is, I suggest you go to Mr. Google and learn about it. Just cos you don't understand what someone is talking about you don't need to get all defensive and resort to the "F" word.

Dear AbrasiveAtheist,
I was trying to post a pic to help you, but your site is not very user friendly...

OK I'll learn about the tags, in the meantime could you please learn about the CARGO CULT seeing as how you use primitive peoples' customs in an attempt to justify your floored reasoning.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #20
The Evil Fred

BTW, to help you understand my posts. Floored was a pun as in floored/flawed.

Floored as in the case of a boxer who just lost a fight and was "floored" by a knockout blow.

Flawed as in something which is defective, in this case your "flawed" argument.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:29 PM   #21
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Fred, we've discussed John Frum on here many times. It's mostly used as an example of how other wrongs arose. HTH.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:36 PM   #22
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Evil Fred wrote View Post
Not sure if you know this, but recent excavations have found several even larger stones neatly arranged under the Baalbek site.

http://masteringtruth.com/sites/defa...e/baalbeck.jpg
Clearly the work of an advanced civilization, as evidenced by the utility poles with cabling strung between them in the photo!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:41 PM   #23
The Evil Fred

If you click on the link I sent you will see a site explaining what the CARGO CULT is all about, including a photograph of a STRAW PLANE.

Now before you start sending more Fs, please consider the following:

This primitive comunity saw a CARGO plane during WWII and it made such a great impression on them they began making straw planes and worshipped them as gods. Hence the term CARGO CULT.

This is pertinent to our discussion for the following reason. The people saw something real and imitated it in a primitive form. So the theory goes that the primitive people saw the elongated skulls, while still alive and these coneheads held positions of power and authority. As such the primitive people began binding their kids' heads in an attempt to imitate what they had seen.

So to conclude the fact that primitive people practiced cranial deformation via head binding does not disprove the existence of people with elongated skulls. Just as the straw airplanes do not disprove the existence of Gatwick airport. Got it now?

BTW they have found these elongated skulls present at all sites involving pyramid building. However, mainstream archaeologists have maintained these finds under lock and key and far from public viewing. The only place they are actually on display is Paracas. The reason they are kept from public view is so that people like you don't believe in them and consider peer-reviewed mainstream archaeology is real. A bit like Christians believe in their skydaddy. Keep them in the dark and they will believe anything you tell them.

BTW please don't send me another empty post with "therefore they MUST be aliens" because that is not what I am saying. People are now calling them the "pyramid builders". Now what their real origin is, as you correctly pointed out, requires a real scientific investigation.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:48 PM   #24
The Evil Fred

You missed the point entirely!
Old 08-07-2016, 12:55 PM   #25
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Are you acrocephalic Fred?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #26
The Evil Fred

All I was trying to point out to your MOD is that the fact that some primitive tribes practicing headbinding does not prove the non-existence of a people in the past that had elongated skulls, just as a photograph of straw planes does not prove the non-existence of real airplanes.

Unfortunately I was not impressed by the photo the MOD sent me, however I am happy to be online with people who know about John Frum.

BTW SINFIDEL the cables have nothing to do with the giant stones. If you knew anything about an archaeological dig you would understand what LAYERS are. I am surprised to receive such a comment from an atheist...
Old 08-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #27
The Evil Fred

Haha, I am no fan of the Pope or anything he stands for or says. The most eloquent statement by the pope is his popemobile with four inches of bullet proof glass. Now that says a lot about his faith in divine protection!

BTW the silly hat he is wearing represents the Sumerian fish god. BUTT, that is another story...
Old 08-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #28
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Gosh, what a grade 1 charming plonker we find ourselves graced with!
I'm sure before you signed up here, you undertook detailed research and worked out that it's not just the god-whallopers that get abused for promulgating their nonsense.
Over the years we've laughed at a whole range of pseudoscientific illogical, un-evidenced horseshit. Your 'investigations' fit nicely in the horseshit mould.
Put simply, "I can't explain this, therefore aliens."
The godwhalloper's approach - "I can't explain this, therefore Jesus"

Quote:
Credulous Fred wrote
.... the ideas presented by you are rather old hat and simplistic
Well, I'm shocked!
You invited us to explain the Baalbek stones, it took 2 pico-seconds of searching to find a perfectly logical, earthly explanation.
Quick diversion to the Paracas skulls - no problem unearthing that Lloyd Pye was a fellow weak-minded alien shagger and Brien Foerster is a devious, lying 'scientist' only interested in selling books to other credulous fuckheads and boosting his tourism for idiots business. All evidence points (points! - get it?) to ancient tribal head-wrapping processes and has fuck all to do with passing Martians or unspotted evolutionary deviations.

Quote:
Credulous Fred wrote
I guess seeing as how you banned all the theists ....
Theists rarely get banned here - we tend to keep the most idiotic visitors confined to one thread (saves splattering the whole forum with their shit).

You might enjoy having a laugh with JJ in this thread for Trolling Fuckwits.He's actually a dense trolling Catholic woman - feel free to open a deep & meaningful exchange.

A better choice for you would be PooHoo over here.A god-whallopping creationist, cutting & pasting reams of wank from Unintelligent Design and other retarded aplogetics sites. He operates your standard logic model - "We don't know, therefore God." You'll fit right in.
.... and if you're uncomfortable with the 'F' word - you are more than welcome to ignore me, and/or fuck off!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 02:30 PM   #29
The Evil Fred

What, all quiet on the Western Front?

Ah well it was fun while it lasted and I learned a lot about how not to debate with Christians or anybody else for that matter.

I hope you are all reading the Koran ready for Sharia law in the multicultural UK.

Allahu Akbar!
Old 08-07-2016, 02:44 PM   #30
The Evil Fred

By the way, I dont give a flying fuck about the F word, so fuck off yourself if that's what you feel like doing. I just don't think personal abuse is competent debating. Not sure where you get the don't know therefore God shit from, butt never mind, at least I now know why theists think 'we" atheists are arrogant superior fucktards.
Next time I am daft enough to enter in a debate with a christian I'll try to apply the lessons I learned here today.

John Cleese will be rolling in his grave until you change your avatar.