Old 12-28-2017, 12:07 PM   #2596
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz
Get the fuck off this site.
Your just sputtering out madman garbage - some of us enjoy good intellectual conversation on the topic of religion.
What the fuck is wrong with you.. don't you have a job or family or anything else in your life?
At least don't pollute honorable JJ's thread with your retarded stupid rhetoric.
And also, go to Hell .
You will obviously be going there anyway!!!! You've Been warned!!!!
Fuck off you fuckin' weirdo. You will be caught for your weirdo ways. Dirty bastard.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:22 PM   #2597
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Fuck off you fuckin' weirdo. You will be caught for your weirdo ways. Dirty bastard.
Bunny Hertz,

Why don't you just start your own thread - call it "Swearing against Theists" and just sit there, rather than ruining the conversations of others.

You should apologize to JJ for all the shit your spewing. JJ is 10X the man that you are, you fucking hyped up meth head.

Hertz, when your in hell and frying, and begging for mercy - don't say we didn't warn you

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #2598
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz
Your just sputtering out madman garbage - some of us enjoy good intellectual conversation on the topic of religion.
What the fuck is wrong with you.. don't you have a job or family or anything else in your life?
At least don't pollute honorable JJ's thread with your retarded stupid rhetoric.
And also, go to Hell .
I don't know if you know, people, but android is a rambler and he's joined the rambler's association. He is now a lifetime member. The membership that he holds is called a 'Country Membership'. Android was very proud when he told me. He said to me, 'I'm a Country member'. I said 'yes, android', I remember'.
Old 12-28-2017, 01:32 PM   #2599
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Bunny Hertz,

Why don't you just start your own thread - call it "Swearing against Theists" and just sit there, rather than ruining the conversations of others.

You should apologize to JJ for all the shit your spewing. JJ is 10X the man that you are, you fucking hyped up meth head.

Hertz, when your in hell and frying, and begging for mercy - don't say we didn't warn you

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!
You had better hope that there is no god because, if there is, he's going to smite thee - that's after the law smites thee you fuckin' weirdo.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #2600
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You had better hope that there is no god because, if there is, he's going to smite thee - that's after the law smites thee you fuckin' weirdo.
Ohh its you again.

Don't take a hint eh?

God will smite yee Hertz. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 02:14 PM   #2601
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Ohh its you again.

Don't take a hint eh?

God will smite yee Hertz. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
The lard loves me so much that if I don't lick his fuckin' ass, the twat will smite me and send me to hell.

Oh, and fuck off, android.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:39 PM   #2602
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
The lard loves me so much that if I don't lick his fuckin' ass, the twat will smite me and send me to hell.
.... and your money - don't forget the all-smitey always needs more of your money.

Strange how it's always the terminally gullible that seem to cough up ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 02:59 PM   #2603
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
.... and your money - don't forget the all-smitey always needs more of your money.

Strange how it's always the terminally gullible that seem to cough up ....
The lard loves me so much that if I don't lick his fuckin' ass AND GIVE HIM ALL MY MONEY, the twat will smite me and send me to hell.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:29 PM   #2604
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

That's better - now you'll spend an eternity in heaven with all the pious pedophiles who confessed, repented and begged forgiveness for their sins before they popped their clogs.

Fuck that shit - drunken sex parties in burning hell for me!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-28-2017, 03:37 PM   #2605
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
That's better - now you'll spend an eternity in heaven with all the pious pedophiles who confessed, repented and begged forgiveness for their sins before they popped their clogs.

Fuck that shit - drunken sex parties in burning hell for me!
Fuck. I fell for it.

Now, instead of raving it up in hell, I have to kiss the dear leaders ass in heaven for eternity.

Bollocks.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:54 PM   #2606
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-28-2017, 04:11 PM   #2607
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So that's what the lard and heaven looks like.

Well fuck-a-doodle-doo.
Old 12-29-2017, 12:40 AM   #2608
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
christards don't think. They are brainwashed from birth onwards, Otherwise, they wouldn't believe the bull shit that they do - so don't claim any flow of thought on your part. That's just too fuckin' rediculous for words.

You, christard, come on to this atheist forum and swear, cuss and insult (which is against the teachings of your religion, by the way). Yet, you are tolerated, which is more than we atheists are by you christards. Once a person joins a christard forum and announces their atheism, they are banned for life. You, on the other hand, are not banned from this forum. However, you are restricted to this thread lest you disrupt every thread that exists here. The Geneva Convention is adhered to on this forum. You are therefore not kept in solitary confinement and are granted visitation rights.

If you don't like the rules of this forum, I would suggest that you fuck off.
Hertz,

You dumb son of a bitch. You can get on many Christian forums and talk about atheism that allows it and has a thread about it just as you can here IF you follow the rules as you note above as is expected on this forum.

The problem is the language of atheism: (cunt, Christard, fuckwit, talk about "who jacks off the most," talk about shit, tit head etc., isn't going to be tolerated there anymore that Smelly controls this board and what's tolerated here.

I like having my own thread quite frankly for the main forum is littered with adolescent talk, (shit, cunt, Christard, fuckwit, stupid pictures, talk about shit, tit head, etc.) and long boring bullshit about how there is no Christ.

I have "learned the language, you "atheist-tard, cunt" and speak it on this forum for it's the language ya all know.

You retards,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:49 AM   #2609
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Oh, and fuck off, android.
Hertz,

I don't care if you go to hell or not for I frankly don't give a shit and it's not my problem if you deny the Gospel given for mankind that Christ died for sins to give us everlasting life.

If you choose to believe you rot in a grave after death that is just fine-0 with me Hertz. Your life therefore is meaningless.

New International Version:

"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."

Compliments Matthew 10:14
Old 12-29-2017, 12:58 AM   #2610
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz
And also, go to Hell .
Andrew:

Hertz can write one-liners alone spattered with "a few of his favorite words" Like Christ-tard, cunt, fuck off, etc. Sad, Pathetic

I think we should Pray for Andrew that he will
  • repent and turn to the Gospel.

He obviously was severely starved for attention at some point in life and probably got it by yelling these crazy words like "cunt." It's negative attention but better than none.

JJ