Old 02-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #166
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Congratulations on becoming obsessed, you just beat me.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #167
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Congratulations on becoming obsessed, you just beat me.
Um, thanks....

As a writer, I am very comfortable with being obsessed, I suppose.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #168
Egor

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
You're talking about me, right?

I couldn’t say.
Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
So you made up your own religion.

Absolutely. Do you really think I’d follow someone else’s?

Quote:
How about the discussion where you set out definitive, concrete proof of God?

We already went there, remember? I told you how to take a picture of God.

Quote:
I thought so. You made up the term.

You bet. A little neologism on my part. “Veridicanism” coined in 1993.

Veridical = True

-an = suffix denoting a follower

-ism = suffix denoting a doctrine

Veridicanism = The doctrine of those who follow that which is true.

What is true is this:

1. God is monistic in His nature.

2. The human purpose is to be Christ. Christ is God conscious of Himself from within His creation.

Quote:
You're not my type.

Your type for what?

…are you waiting for me to say something?
Quote:
We were not in suspense. And, ask Diva. It's not Latin.

You sure were working at the mystery of it.
Quote:
See, how difficult it is to think intelligently when you work up an overload of testosterone?

Why do girls always decry testosterone? When they’re afraid of the dark they want as much of it around as possible.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

Last edited by Professor Chaos; 02-06-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 AM   #169
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Absolutely. Do you really think I’d follow someone else’s?
Wait a minute. You reserve the right to reject and disdain other people's beliefs but they are, somehow, bound to respect yours?

Why wouldn't that make you a narcissistic and hypocritical Veridican?

Quote:
Egor wrote
We already went there, remember? I told you how to take a picture of God.
So, if she took a photograph of a dog's ass, that would be a legitimate way to photograph God to you? Geeze. Talk about "God backwards." That puts a whole new spin on a phrase.

Quote:
Egor wrote
Veridicanism = The doctrine of those who follow that which is true.
But it's the doctrine of just one person, the only known Veridican on the planet: You.

Why on earth would you seek to assault 7 billion people with it?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #170
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

For someone who is on a personal journey, you don't half rattle on a lot. Or are you that egotistical, you see your journey as so important, that you must share it? The main problem with this is nobody gives a fuck, from what i can gather, nobody bothers with your blog, and even fewer are going to bother with your book. In terms of history you will end up nothing more than a little skidmark on the arse of this forums archived files.

If you really want to go on a personal journey, get your ass over to one of the developing countries, or down to your local homeless shelter, help some real fucking people, after all they are god, and god is suffering all over the world.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:26 AM   #171
Sol

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Knucle dragger. I like that. Sounds like a line of martial arts gear. But you still haven't answered my question. See it was the broken glass bit; it made you sound poor. So, do you have to heat your house one room at a time? Do you have to put pound coins in a meter to get heating oil for an hour? Do you have a meter on your tele to pay your TV tax?

You see, you can wish to hurt me all you want. But you can't, because you can't step in the ring and you can't afford a gun, so what can I say? Bite me.

Anyway, it's Super Bowl time, which means I have to drag my knucles out to the kitchen and make a pizza and drink some beer--refrigerated beer, the kind you don't get in 40 oz cider bottles.

Never mind, you wouldn't understand.
MY, my what a revealing little shart you is hmm.
That's it, is it, I'm poor oh you tricksy little hobbit.

I'm no match for you am I ? What with all that beer and a refrigerator thing in whatever a kitchen thing is.

I can't compete with that tactic, to create a persona predicated upon a cultural stereotype, then attack the stereotype.......you is an intellectual giant.

I'll perhaps say this in my defence. I worked for many years trying to help people to help themselves, some of whom were in the very position you denigrate.
Most of them I developed utmost respect for, and indeed, even some fondness for a few.
NOT ONCE did I ever feel distaste nor scorn for someone in their position.

However you seem totally at ease with traducing, denigrating and belittling others.. Is this how you treat your patients mary ?

Now if you would like to have a pop at me, do feel free. based upon the evidence shown I doubt you have the ability, but do have crack me old china.

As to getting in the "ring" (tooooo many easy jokes there me old cock sparra)
But if it helps, I'm a small old fashioned back street type brawler, Im sure your teekone dooda is more than a match.

Oh, and this vulcan mind meld thingy you invented, The one that helps you to become your own personal jaysus.

Do I have to become a complete fucking knob head like you to espouse its magical dictates...

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:42 AM   #172
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It's very good of the shitstain that is E-Bore to remind us why we stand up to the nonsensical gibberish drivel that he and his 'sort' try to spread around the world. Some of lesser intellect may well be impressed by the claptrap, made-up words and bullshit that he farts through his keyboard, but if they are that dumb, perhaps they deserve what they get.

Interestingly, every other forum he stains eventually arrive at the same conclusions as we did (he even managed a ban for being a cunt on a nursing forum!) but we got there quicker and with far more entertaining linguistics.

There's little doubt that our shitstain does have mental problems and I'd guess he is highly medicated to try and keep things under control - then again, I'll stick with my first instinct - he's a Poe, as nothing could possibly be this fucking stupid. Could it?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #173
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

I think his little outbursts at you Sol have proved to show us his true colours. I know he will say when in Rome, but the manner in which he does it is so petty, unimaginative and immature. I strongly suspect we have a little cunt who hasn't touched a real woman since he last breastfed from his mom (probably at the age of about 14) and spent most of his life being excluded or bullied because he is a twat.

Somewhere in his own selfish little brain, he has reasoned out why nobody likes him, it's because he is special. All this mixed in with a desire to be above and better than the people that have excluded him for so long, as well as a massive over estimation of his own self importance have led him to go on a personal journey that he feels he must share.

Egor = Delusions of grandeur, overestimation of intellect, virgin (your sister doesn't count Egor, and besides that was her bellybutton), a massive desire to be accepted but due to ego not on an equal footing.

He is the sort of person that if he met someone that was considered to be a true spiritual leader, he would point out where there going wrong.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-06-2012, 03:52 AM   #174
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
he's a Poe, as nothing could possibly be this fucking stupid. Could it?
You my esteemed fellow must know better than most, the answer is Yes.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-06-2012, 04:14 AM   #175
Sol

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
I think his little outbursts at you Sol have proved to show us his true colours.
I just likes to go a fishin'

Its rather like being leg humped by a cocker spaniel, short bursts of useless activity and then you just wipe it off with a damp cloth.

Wait till he starts on his "smackdown" fantasies....... how he bested the haytheists (just by being a vacuous twat......)

The really,really real scary thing, is that this sad ball sack is charged with the care of people in vunerable positions.
The self deluded guiding the delusional is not my idea of health care

Old 02-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #176
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
It's very good of the shitstain that is E-Bore to remind us why we stand up to the nonsensical gibberish drivel that he and his 'sort' try to spread around the world. Some of lesser intellect may well be impressed by the claptrap, made-up words and bullshit that he farts through his keyboard, but if they are that dumb, perhaps they deserve what they get.

Interestingly, every other forum he stains eventually arrive at the same conclusions as we did (he even managed a ban for being a cunt on a nursing forum!) but we got there quicker and with far more entertaining linguistics.

There's little doubt that our shitstain does have mental problems and I'd guess he is highly medicated to try and keep things under control - then again, I'll stick with my first instinct - he's a Poe, as nothing could possibly be this fucking stupid. Could it?
(My bold). This made me piss my knickers lol.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #177
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Problem solved.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #178
Sol

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post

Problem solved.
And it also prevents camel-toe

Old 02-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #179
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
And it also prevents camel-toe
Or exaggerates it, depends how tight you wear it.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-06-2012, 04:54 AM   #180
Sol

Point taken, I rescind my previous remark due to it being too restrictive.