Old 11-03-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
Captain Congo
New Member!

Rowdy Bull

I read a news article recently wherein a rancher was shot and killed by police when he was trying to defend his rowdy bull. This triggered a vague memory of something I'd read in the OT so, I conjured up my best spirit, the all knowing Google search engine and found this juicy passage: Exodus 21: 29, in typical barbaric fashion states: "If, however, the bull has had the habit of goring and the owner has been warned but has not kept it penned up and it kills a man or woman, the bull is to be stoned and its owner also is to be put to death." Had the bull been stoned to death, rather than shot, perhaps "the Abrahamic law (vs. The sane present day laws) would have been followed to the letter?

Faith: the process of non-thinking and intellectual suicide.
Captain Congo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 04:39 PM   #2
carusmm
Banned

It sounds like bullshit to me. The police don't kill rednecks, they kill black people.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 04:56 PM   #3
Captain Congo
New Member!

The police in the U.S. kill. Some black. Some white. Some deservedly so, some not. You've dragged up a rather dated post and called it bullshit. That post had nothing to do with the recent shootings in my country.

Faith: the process of non-thinking and intellectual suicide.
Captain Congo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 05:01 PM   #4
carusmm
Banned

Quote:
Captain Congo wrote View Post
The police in the U.S. kill. Some black. Some white. Some deservedly so, some not. You've dragged up a rather dated post and called it bullshit. That post had nothing to do with the recent shootings in my country.
Your country is retarded because it has a bill of rights. My country is retarded because it does not have a bill of rights.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote