Old 06-17-2015, 08:48 AM   #586
Prycejosh

it does in most circumstances. but you yourself can get things by persisting in general you dont have to be christian to get a job. but you need to be to get purpose and get saved. thats eternal. things you can get without god are only temporary. so what do you think is the purpose of life is? it would have to be something that is always achieved at the same time never achieved.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 08:51 AM   #587
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Try wrapping your little tiny mind around this....

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Epicurus
he is able but you shouldnt be forced to following him, he knows that and he doesnt tamper with free will. the reward is great when you follow him because you generally want to know him. he makes the reward great for you ive been through alot and only god helped me through it all. when girls fancied me, went on dates with me, everybody liked me and i had a good job family was good aswell i still wanted to commit suicide and felt i didnt have a purpose. but that happens all the time.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #588
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
y god helped me through it all. when girls fancied me, went on dates with me, everybody liked me
Do the boys fancy you now?

Quote:
i still wanted to commit suicide and felt i didnt have a purpose. but that happens all the time.
It's God's plan, and you didn't go along with it?? So what's your purpose now?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:20 PM   #589
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
it does in most circumstances. but you yourself can get things by persisting in general you dont have to be christian to get a job. but you need to be to get purpose and get saved.
Bullshit. I always save. Also, I have purpose.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
thats eternal.
And if I do not want anything eternal?

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
things you can get without god are only temporary. so what do you think is the purpose of life is? it would have to be something that is always achieved at the same time never achieved.
The purpose of life? I don't care about that. I have purpose in my life, that's what I care about.

And I definitely do not care what some goat fucking cultist idiots that lived before electricity have to say about the purpose of life, because a lot has changed since then. They may have liked all that incest, murder, and slavery, but I do not.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 05:35 AM   #590
Prycejosh

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Do the boys fancy you now?

It's God's plan, and you didn't go along with it?? So what's your purpose now?
gods plan is for you to be blessed in all areas of your life. to have eternal life with him. its alot of things but serving god is the basic and most serious one. its the primary one. my prupose is the same as yours. its our purpose.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:39 AM   #591
Prycejosh

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Bullshit. I always save. Also, I have purpose.

And if I do not want anything eternal?

The purpose of life? I don't care about that. I have purpose in my life, that's what I care about.

And I definitely do not care what some goat fucking cultist idiots that lived before electricity have to say about the purpose of life, because a lot has changed since then. They may have liked all that incest, murder, and slavery, but I do not.
if you dont believe and show you do you wont be saved simple as that really. well whether you want it or not life after death is eternal. there are the 2 choices bliss with god or torture with the devil. things back then still occur today just in a slight different way. but the bible can help you with todays problems. every problem you go through you can get help with the bible and counselling with pastors. what would you say is your purpose in life?
Old 06-18-2015, 05:55 AM   #592
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
every problem you go through you can get help with the bible and counselling with pastors.
So where in the bible does it tell me how to reset my wireless router when I have problems with it? I must have missed that verse.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:26 AM   #593
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
if you dont believe and show you do you wont be saved simple as that really.
Can you demonstrate that? Got a line to hell where we can interview people? How about heaven? How about just any dead person? Simple? Bullshit. The simple reality is, you are just repeating bullshit.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
well whether you want it or not life after death is eternal. there are the 2 choices bliss with god or torture with the devil.
If my choices are to hang out being tortured for eternity listening to delusional idiots like you, or to go to hell with the devil and where literally all the non-assholes would be (you know, if it really existed instead of it just being the wet fantasy of irrational Jesus flesh gobblers), I would prefer that "hell." The company alone would make it more bearable.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
things back then still occur today just in a slight different way. but the bible can help you with todays problems. every problem you go through you can get help with the bible and counselling with pastors. what would you say is your purpose in life?
I'm sure that those dead god worshiping, goat fuckers, from way back when had to be concerned about cyber crimes... pretty much exactly the same. Also, tell me again which sea food I'm not supposed to eat and where I'm supposed to puncture my slave? Because you know, same problems year after year.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:18 AM   #594
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
So where in the bible does it tell me how to reset my wireless router when I have problems with it? I must have missed that verse.
I think there is a part of the Old Testament that says "selfies are an abomination". I can't remember which book though, maybe Leviticus.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:30 AM   #595
Prycejosh

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Can you demonstrate that? Got a line to hell where we can interview people? How about heaven? How about just any dead person? Simple? Bullshit. The simple reality is, you are just repeating bullshit.

If my choices are to hang out being tortured for eternity listening to delusional idiots like you, or to go to hell with the devil and where literally all the non-assholes would be (you know, if it really existed instead of it just being the wet fantasy of irrational Jesus flesh gobblers), I would prefer that "hell." The company alone would make it more bearable.

I'm sure that those dead god worshiping, goat fuckers, from way back when had to be concerned about cyber crimes... pretty much exactly the same. Also, tell me again which sea food I'm not supposed to eat and where I'm supposed to puncture my slave? Because you know, same problems year after year.
fine if you feel that way there's nothing i can do for you. you want something to fall from the sky. your not going to get it. you need to xamine what you say because your saying bull not me. i cant help you.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:37 AM   #596
Prycejosh

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I think there is a part of the Old Testament that says "selfies are an abomination". I can't remember which book though, maybe Leviticus.
no it doesnt
Old 06-18-2015, 12:37 PM   #597
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
fine if you feel that way there's nothing i can do for you.
I suspected that from your first post.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
you want something to fall from the sky.
Don't be a fucking, piece of shit, piss gargling, irrational idiot, liar.

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
your not going to get it. you need to xamine what you say because your saying bull not me. i cant help you.
How unexpected that the one that is a demonstrated liar has accused the accuser of being dishonest. If you wanted to present yourself as honest, then you should have addressed my accusations of your bullshit directly instead of being a dishonest, anal cork by trying to side step and return a false and unsupported allegation.

Old 06-18-2015, 03:36 PM   #598
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Ah yes, Leviticus 32:10 -

"Thou shalt not mimic the face of a duck, for it is an abomination".
Classic bible, there.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:34 PM   #599
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
no it doesnt
Yet there is a passage in the bible where God makes bears come out of the woods and attack and kill a group of children. Did you get to that part yet?
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:38 PM   #600
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Eternal life would literally be the worst torment of all. Eventually you would experience everything, speak everything, think everything, and you'd still only be at the start of eternity. Then you would eperience everything, think everything, say everything again. And again. And again. Time would become meaningless. The passing of 100 trillion years would become nothing, as you sit there with nothing but stale thoughts, words, and experiences that you have thought, said, and experienced a hundred thousand, a hundred million times before. It would become literally an endless torture of ennui.
Ah....Asimov's "the last answer" ! I feel like this was discussed previously on this forum?

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote