Old 08-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #1066
Waddlie
Still Kate's Bitch...

I know this is going to get me in trouble, but it's too good not to post. Apologies.

One man's strawman is another man's asshole.
Waddlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #1067
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Myers can count himself damned lucky that some unstable soul did not actually go after him.
Something tells me Lily would count that as the price of doing business.

It's true: faith can render the faithful so irrational that they become willing to harm their fellow humans over irrational nonsense. Faith allows certain people to blow things up over cartoons and crackers. Faith allows people to shoot doctors and writers.

Yes: Myers is lucky that no harm came to him. He stood up against a very dangerous group of people who have no qualms about acting immorally in the name of their god. That kind of courage usually comes at a price.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #1068
Livingstrong

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
I have already learned 5001 disgusting words for sex, masturbation, women's body parts, and fecal matter, along with its many uses. The majority I learned from you. I just don't feel the need to add any more to the list.

I just added 'felching' to my list. BTW, the definition of that act is physically impossible.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #1069
Livingstrong

Quote:
Lily wrote
I have already learned 5001 disgusting words for sex, masturbation, women's body parts, and fecal matter, along with its many uses. I just don't feel the need to add any more to the list.
Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
A word can't be intrinsically disgusting, only the meaning attached to it. Any cunt can tell you that.
OK, let's put it this way.

This cunt, Livingstrong, is telling Lily how to word it better:

"I have already learned 5001 words with disgusting meaning attached to it for sex, masturbation.......etc..."
Old 08-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #1070
Lily

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Still waiting for an answer, Lily:
Who forced Catholics to read Pharyngula?
This is an even stupider question than your Hindu question. How is it possible?

Myers made his intention to desecrate the Host public and made his claim that he had actually done so public. It was picked up by the whole Christian blogosphere-- a very large group of people, indeed. Most of the Catholics who heard of this stunt did not read Myers' blog. They got the full story elsewhere. Some did, which was their perfect right, as it was a matter that was of interest and importance to all of us and readily accessible to anyone with an internet connection.

What an incredibly imbecilic question! Each one that you have asked is more inane than the last. I am now uncertain that you have, even yet, plumbed the depths of your own fatuity. Thus, I will no longer pronounce your questions the stupidest ever. It is very clear that you have much more to offer in the race to the bottom.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #1071
Lily

Quote:
Livingstrong wrote View Post

I just added 'felching' to my list. BTW, the definition of that act is physically impossible.
Am I ever wrong? I knew better than to look!

Quote:
OK, let's put it this way.

This cunt, Livingstrong, is telling Lily how to word it better:

"I have already learned 5001 words with disgusting meaning attached to it for sex, masturbation.......etc..."
Very good! A much better way to put it.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #1072
Choobus
I Live Here

Who is to say that felching is disgusting? It's not my cup of tea, but there must be a few people who like it. I really don't see how drinking semen from an anus with a straw is physically impossible. If you can drink those McDonalds milkshakes I think you have all the skills needed to be a top shelf felcher.

Of the 5001 disgusting things that Lily knows I'll wager I quite like a lot of them and don't find them disgusting at all. People who are easily offended and/or disgusted by things that others like usually have some issues of their own .

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #1073
Lily

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote View Post
Yes: Myers is lucky that no harm came to him. He stood up against a very dangerous group of people who have no qualms about acting immorally in the name of their god. That kind of courage usually comes at a price.

Yeah, boy. Them Catholics have a habit of cutting off heads, setting fire to people's homes, kidnapping children, and who can even number the other nefarious deeds, they are capable of?

How brave Myers was! He risked life, imprisonment, the loss of all his worldly possessions and who knows what else???? Yes, indeedy. He paid a high price for his courage. Let's give him a medal, shall we?

Toxic, I have never thought very highly of your intelligence but this puts you in moron territory with nkb. I guess I won't bother to see what else you have to say on the subject. This is more than enough to show the quality of your thinking on the subject.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #1074
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
That is the whole point, you clueless ninny. That is what I have been trying to make you understand, since day 1. When you inflame the sensibilities of large numbers of people deliberately, you unleash forces you cannot control. Myers can count himself damned lucky that some unstable soul did not actually go after him. Even if you have no moral qualms about doing so, you don't go inflaming the sensibilities of large numbers of people, if you have any sense.
Like the clueless ninnies who held unofficial readings of the bible. knowing a large number of people would gather to watch them burn if caught.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #1075
WickFut

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post

Yeah, boy. Them Catholics have a habit of cutting off heads, setting fire to people's homes, kidnapping children, and who can even number the other nefarious deeds, they are capable of?

How brave Myers was! He risked life, imprisonment, the loss of all his worldly possessions and who knows what else???? Yes, indeedy. He paid a high price for his courage. Let's give him a medal, shall we?

Toxic, I have never thought very highly of your intelligence but this puts you in moron territory with nkb. I guess I won't bother to see what else you have to say on the subject. This is more than enough to show the quality of your thinking on the subject.
Let us not forget the original thread topic here where the kid who stole your precious rice paper received death threats off your cult members.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #1076
Waddlie
Still Kate's Bitch...

One man's strawman is another man's asshole.
Waddlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:08 PM   #1077
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post

Boy do they ever.

Good to see that you've finally dislodged your head and taken a look at the facts concerning the bloody history of the psychotic cult to which you belong.

Quote:
How brave Myers was!
Your sarcasm doesn't devalue his courage. Pointing out the absurdity of the beliefs held by a group of people who are historically notorious for killing for those beliefs takes more chutzpah than you've mustered collectively in your wasted life.

Quote:
He risked life...
Did you not just say that he is damned lucky that one of your unhinged number didn't "go after him"?

Can you please pick a position and stick with it?

Quote:
Let's give him a medal, shall we?
I doubt he did it for recognition.

Pointing out the absurdity of your superstitions is reward enough.

Quote:
Toxic, I have never thought very highly of your intelligence...
BWAWK!

I value your opinion of my intelligence as highly as you appear to value my intelligence.

The difference is: I've demonstrated my intelligence.

Quote:
...this puts you in moron territory with nkb.
That's like saying it puts me in "moron territory" with Ray Bradbury.

Look: I understand the parameters of what you call "moron territory," and what qualifies one for membership. I don't find it an insult, considering who you put there and why.

For an analogy you might comprehend: I consider the apologetics of Thomas Aquinas to be fatally flawed and unworthy of intelligent discussion. I find your arguments to be equally flawed and unworthy. Would you be offended if I told you that you are in moron territory with Aquinas, or do you have a different estimation of his intellect than I do?

Quote:
I guess I won't bother to see what else you have to say on the subject.
Of course you won't. I never expected you too.

Neither critical analysis nor taking your detractors seriously have ever been your strengths. It's why serious discussion with you is impossible: you are content to immediately assume that those who disagree with you are defective, uneducated, inferior minds not worth considering.

Quote:
This is more than enough to show the quality of your thinking on the subject.
It certainly is, which is why I phrased it just so.

Once again: you think that you are insulting me. You aren't. I know the quality of my thinking on the subject; I consider it quite high. You obviously do not. But the difference is that while you don't value my thinking on the subject, others do.

And frankly, I value their opinions much more than I value yours.

I literally cannot be offended that you think little of the quality of my thinking; I find the quality of your thinking too desperately lacking.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #1078
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
I really don't see how drinking semen from an anus with a straw is physically impossible.
You are right. I just didn't realize that the semen has to be put in the anus first in order to do the felching. I was trying to understand what they meant by that since the anus is not connected with the testes. Oh well, I thought I knew it all about sex. Now I know I'm still an angel.

Quote:
Choobus wrote
If you can drink those McDonalds milkshakes I think you have all the skills needed to be a top shelf felcher.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:11 PM   #1079
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
......since the anus is not connected with the testes...

The famous double act of Karl Rove and George Bush seems to refute that idea....

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #1080
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
The famous double act of Karl Rove and George Bush seems to refute that idea....

hahahahahaha Good one!