Old 07-26-2015, 01:09 AM   #751
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
No shit you dumbfucks. Who doesn't know that's what catholics believe or from where that nomenclature is derived?

Jesus motherfucking christ you all are just dumb as the rocks you worship.
You dumbfuck. You expect me to believe you are some expert on Catholicism AND Protestantism and biblical exegesis from both points of view which are diametrically opposed?
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:57 AM   #752
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You dumbfuck. You expect me to believe you are some expert on Catholicism AND Protestantism and biblical exegesis from both points of view which are diametrically opposed?
No, I wouldn't expect you to believe that a person could be educated on multiple POVs. That's obviously something a binary-thinking retard like you is incapable of processing.

But, yes I know all of that and I'm also atheist so all of that is bullshit and you and Mary are both cunt-tards to believe either of the false dichotomies. Well, you are actually both cunt-tards for a multitude of other reasons as well, but because of your inability to grasp more than concept at a time, I'm generalizing.

I am also capable of understanding diametrically opposed things that are actually real. Like that black opposes white. But there are also grays, three primary colors which are yellow, red and blue. And that there may actually be other colors as well. That was sarcasm JJ. Another thing you wouldn't understand.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 04:09 PM   #753
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You and Homotronic must be ass muchers for sure given this stupid pic.

JJ
It got you so excited you misspelled "munchers". You shouldn't post while you're wanking!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 04:52 PM   #754
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
It got you so excited you misspelled "munchers". You shouldn't post while you're wanking!

Lol!

It's because he wants some man ass so "much."
Old 07-26-2015, 07:25 PM   #755
AtomJack

Quote:
Lol!

It's because he wants some man ass so "much."
...no, it's "some man ass to "munch". Harr.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 03:06 AM   #756
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No, I wouldn't expect you to believe that a person could be educated on multiple POVs. That's obviously something a binary-thinking retard like you is incapable of processing.

But, yes I know all of that and I'm also atheist so all of that is bullshit and you and Mary are both cunt-tards to believe either of the false dichotomies. Well, you are actually both cunt-tards for a multitude of other reasons as well, but because of your inability to grasp more than concept at a time, I'm generalizing.

I am also capable of understanding diametrically opposed things that are actually real. Like that black opposes white. But there are also grays, three primary colors which are yellow, red and blue. And that there may actually be other colors as well. That was sarcasm JJ. Another thing you wouldn't understand.
You poor misguided misfit butt muncher.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:57 AM   #757
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
My penis is large and in charge if you must know.

My wife craves it often. If you guys ever can find a wife from prison, skid row, mail order, just reward her for exceeding sexual expectations and you do you will be a happy man.

JJ

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 08-02-2015, 01:58 AM   #758
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
My wife identified it all too well. We had a great time together in our days away.

How about you Sinfidel? What did you do for the last few days?
Nothing but sit on your dead ass and peruse pictures to post?

JJ
Old 08-02-2015, 05:16 AM   #759
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
My wife identified it all too well. We had a great time together in our days away.

JJ

Old 08-02-2015, 05:34 AM   #760
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

How about you Sinfidel? What did you do for the last few days?
Nothing but sit on your dead ass and peruse pictures to post?

JJ

Old 08-08-2015, 08:41 AM   #761
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I see the raving misfit forum is simply not as described, a well packed forum.

"The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum."

The forum cannot exist without a theist to keep it a goin' How fucking pathetic and sad.

JJ
Old 08-08-2015, 10:35 AM   #762
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

"The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum."

The forum cannot exist without a theist to keep it a goin' How fucking pathetic and sad.

JJ
Gee, if we're so pathetic, howcum you hangout here so much?

Here, we'll play your theme song for you....

Old 08-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #763
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
I keep telling you dipshit, shut yer stupid noise & there will be no more atheists.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:21 AM   #764
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Gee, if we're so pathetic, howcum you hangout here so much?
..because JerryJohn likes to have his asshole well-packed by atheist gang bangs.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:38 PM   #765
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
..because JerryJohn likes to have his asshole well-packed by atheist gang bangs.
Riddle me this, gs.

Why is JJ always gargling my balls so much?