Old 11-09-2014, 08:32 AM   #31
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
rape is SOMETIMES GOOD.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #32
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
I believe absolute universal truths exist. I also believe (....)

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #33
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
No moron...
Coming from you, that is just hilarious. Keep it up, it makes me laugh.

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
I already told you that you would find it further in Genesis and in Deuteronomy. Youre apparently too lazy to look it up for yourself so you decide to open your mouth and make a fool of yourself again.
You want other people to cite your sources for you and you call them lazy when they don't? Aw, you're so cute when you're being stupid.

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
You don't remember the story of Moses sending spies into Canaan to spy on the Canaanites? You don't remember they came back saying they were giants and everyone ws afraid but Calab? You didn't read that?

Find it and read it and shaddup with your propaganda campaign of ignorance..
Why don't you cite those verses then? I know why, because the bible says nothing of the sort.

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
Of course moron,
lol

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
you don't know what "perfect in his genealogy" and "all genealogies were corrupted" means...
Where did that second quote come from? The Tsun Tsu Pulled from Ass Version of the Bible? You liar, the bible did not say that all genealogies were corrupt, you pathetic, lying, dim little bell end.

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
So then do you agree with me it is universally and absolutely NEVER good to rape a child? Or do you believe it is SOMETIMES good?
I cannot think of a single situation where would be good, and every situation I can think of is bad.

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
If you believe it is universally absolutely not good, YOU believe in an absolute moral truth that transcends the opinions and acceptance of men.
I do not believe in an absolute moral truth that transcends the opinions and acceptance of man. I believe that one can base their reasons for determining whether something is good or bad on things that are objective. I also believe that good or badness of a moral actions are entirely based on the context and that not on thing is universally harmful or beneficial.

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote
If you don't believe in universal absolute truth, give me an example of when YOU think raping a child is good.
Why? That's insane and irrational. This is a common fallacy (commonly used by irrational religious goobers), called the argument from ignorance. The gist is, because one cannot think of something else, then whatever is proposed must be true. The problem, is that what is proposed should be able to stand up on its own and be supported by things that are real, that exist, and not be based on things that don't exist.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #34
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Dood's tsu-tsu is tsu tight.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:23 AM   #35
Davin
Obsessed Member

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:02 AM   #36
Humanist

#33 Davin
We need a like button.

One of my of all time favorite quotes.
Quote:
“There is something feeble and a little contemptible about a man who cannot face the perils of life without the help of comfortable myths. Almost inevitably some part of him is aware that they are myths and that he believes them only because they are comforting. But he dare not face this thought! Moreover, since he is aware, however dimly, that his opinions are not rational, he becomes furious when they are disputed.”― Bertrand Russell
Humanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #37
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
:
Why don't you cite those verses then? I know why, because the bible says nothing of the sort.
Apparently, it does.. But the report of giants is supposed to be a complete lie. Basically moses sent some spies to the promised land, where they saw a few cities and people and thought "shit. We can't take these guys on". So they went back and made up some bull story about giants and stuff.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:17 PM   #38
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Try teaching an evangelist the concept of myth becomes history and history becomes myth.

Perhaps it would be better using the term begat instead of becomes.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:18 AM   #39
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Apparently, it does.. But the report of giants is supposed to be a complete lie. Basically moses sent some spies to the promised land, where they saw a few cities and people and thought "shit. We can't take these guys on". So they went back and made up some bull story about giants and stuff.
The bible never says that all were giants, as Tsun tsu was saying it did, just that they saw giants.

Tsun Tsu's claim, the one I am disputing, is that the bible said that all except for Noah's entourage were giants. Presumably so that Tsun Tsu can feel better about that god killing everyone else, because hey, if they aren't human, then it's OK and even good to kill them.

Old 11-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #40
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
The bible never says that all were giants, as Tsun tsu was saying it did, just that they saw giants.

Tsun Tsu's claim, the one I am disputing, is that the bible said that all except for Noah's entourage were giants. Presumably so that Tsun Tsu can feel better about that god killing everyone else, because hey, if they aren't human, then it's OK and even good to kill them.
Yeah, that's definitely a ridiculous claim. The guy seemed like he knew his bible, but was nit above flat-out lying to try to make a point. It was a very, very dishonest tactic. Good thing he got his morals from religion.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote