Old 08-25-2010, 04:20 AM   #376
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
you are merely displaying your total ignorance about yet another psychological subject moron - nobody with any sense would ever think they could have a half decent discussion about anything with you idiot
Point of clarification for long-term readers, I have not thought that I was having even a hemi-demi-semi-decent discussion with the idiot Clapper for quite some time now.

He is much like a beheaded (mindless) snake that continues to twitch when poked, long after it has actually died. It is a grimly fascinating spectacle.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #377
psychodiva
I Live Here

yes I know- I like that you play with him - saves me doing it

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #378
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

SpermSwallower wrote:

"Your mind is missing; I told you many posts back that I have read and enjoyed Burke's book and his whole TV series."

MS & cognitive dissonance getting to you tard?..weren't you the one that constantly mock me & put me down when I said that to get a good understanding of things one MUST connect dots?...since you seem to have forgot, this clearly confirms you are a retard. Make a note of it loser, now going back to the thread "The Worldwide Horror Show" ( BTW ignorant tard this thread is not called Calp Worlwide Exposition of Faith-Psychosis) I must point out Christophrenia remains at the top of the IDOGA ( Idiopathic Disorder Of God Acceptance).

Islamophrenia owes its steady growth to Shock & Awe Tolerant forgiving assimilation back in the 7th Century. The meaning of Islam & its 5 pillars is SUBMISSION, not by the sword & PHYSICAL imposition of the god, but by exemplary AGAPE forgiveness & eleemosynary. The evidence is there for anyone who would bother to do research & study ancient history making the CONNECTIONS.

The Roman empire owes its disintegration & fragmentation to the imposition of ONE ONLY ACCEPTED psychosis of god belief by the psychopath Constantinus I & his schizophrenic deranged mouth piece Eusebius of Caesarea. Many do not realize that CESAREA is a sacred word that honor the Son of God Augustus, the prince of peace.

In the 7th Century the huge armies begun to pick up the pieces of the now Christophrenic fragments of the Roman empire. The technique was simple:

1-First show up with a huge army to suggest Shock & Awe.
2- promise food & all kind of goodies that the local PSychosis ( Christianity) has been unable to deliver.
3-Local faith will NOT be eradicated since ISlam is superior in kindness & forgiveness.People will be allow to worship as the please but the MAIN churches will be converted into MOSQUES.
4- nobody will be harmed, for that who kills another human being has also killed all humanity. Surah an-Nisā' 4:29-30

So, when the massive Muslim armies show up in front of Christophrenia infected ex-provinces of the Roman Empire with an ultimatum.
They simply open the gates, the religious symbols & buildings were REPLACED with the Star of Caesar, Diana (crescent moon) & green vexillium. The population begun to CONVERT to Islam because offered BETTER rewards & did not preach HATE as Christophrenia had.

The force that impeded Islamic advance into the retarded Christophenia infected , backwards, & Europe was the crazy immoral deceitful Charles Martel ( Hammer) in the battle of Poitiers ( Tours) Oct 732ce, who used all kinds of immoral tactics disregarding the lives of his soldiers.

His grandson bloodthirsty Christophrenic Charlemagne, crowned on X-mas day 800ce, by pope Leo whom he had INSTALLED in the Vatican. He became the Holy Roman emperor & would attempt to put back again the whole Roman empire but this time in the name of Christ. Holy Roman empire was born.
Christophrenia induced psychopathy would lead to the greatest blood bath ever which would gain momentum during the Crusades, become extremely wealthy with the Inquisitions ( stealing from Jews, Arabs, heretics etc) & become the sine qua non of GENOCIDE with the rape of Americas ( 1492) where millions were exterminated.

The Hate of Islamophrenia today is due to the fact that those who are infected with Christophrenia or have a deep ignorance of the precepts of Islamophrenia, which is nothing more than another branch of the delusions accepting neurological disorders ( religious beliefs ), are clueless of the history of these bizarre God belief intellect stagnating disorders which makes people crazy stuck in the Middle Ages.

One can take religion out of psychosis but never the psychosis out of religious beliefs.

Nothing surpasses Christophrenia as The Worldwide Horror Show .

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 08-25-2010 at 03:17 PM.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #379
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
yes I know- I like that you play with him - saves me doing it
For God's sake, do not feel excluded from this rich pastime.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #380
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
clappinpeon wrote View Post
Of course we should all welcome Islam with open arms to wipe out the Jews and Christians and all other non-believers (as it says clearly in the damned Koran).[/sarcasm]

BINGO

Old 08-26-2010, 06:13 AM   #381
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Is it a sign of the End Times when Cal tells people to stay on topic*?

* which, ironically, he fails to do in the very same post.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #382
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Hmm.."For God's sake"? Freudian slip?.... thanks for proving me correct that your dormant Christophrenia, acquired during childhood, is popping up. No wonder you're so dumb & stupid refusing to connect dots, mocking me when I present the naked facts that prove my point exposing you as a retarded arse..

Now, be a good latent Christophrenic spermswallower, let the creator of the Worldwide Horror Show wash your stinking wrinkled feet & your miniature pipi too...you'll love it so...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #383
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:

I really can't be bothered with the dumb fuck right now- I will no doubt return to baiting him at some point in the future as his obvious jealousy is so tempting
I'm a bit busy with study and work right now tho- and I'm off to Malta in a few days for a well-earned rest (if you can call tramping around looking at stuff a rest )

Old 08-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #384
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I really can't be bothered with the dumb fuck
I'm appalled you should rate the buffoon so highly!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #385
psychodiva
I Live Here

just the first thing that comes to mind after a long day actually doing the mental health stuff

Old 08-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #386
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I'm appalled you should rate the buffoon so highly!
Yup, the buffoon that by holding a mirror to your dumb face exposes the truth that you suffer from cognitive dissonance blind to the fact the Worldwide Horror Show is composed of Faith-psychosis infected fools which are accepted as SANE by ignorant blind retards like you.

Please get a brain & learn why the Worldwide Horror Show refers to Christ-psychosis. Here is a hint, make a note of it.

Old 08-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #387
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
I really can't be bothered with the dumb fuck right now- I will no doubt return to baiting him at some point in the future as his obvious jealousy is so tempting
I'm a bit busy with study and work right now tho- and I'm off to Malta in a few days for a well-earned rest (if you can call tramping around looking at stuff a rest )
I suggest you go to Gozo & get educated with the faith-psychosis that was practiced in its Ggantija temples where self righteous fat arse lards like you used to flaunt their obesity as gift of the gods 7000 yrs ago unable to understand that it was their evolving brains that were slowly creating the psychosis of god...and you are a psychologist?

I suggest when in Valletta remove your tunnel vision goggles, connect the Fat Ladies of Gozo, Datura flowers, atropa belladonna ( sacraments) & other alkaloids to the Christophrenia induced reasoning of Grand Master Nicolas Cotoner.
Also learn about the history of the Valletta carnival & how it connects to the crimes committed by Christophrenic pedophile Galeazzo Marescotti the grand Inquisitor.
BTW, the word Carnival is compose to Carne=Meat, Flesh and Vale=goodbye. Carnival means goodbye to the flesh. Have a great trip & don't forget to feed your brain.

Ahhh...bundles of fertility joy, where the God Penis Christ can rest away depositing seeds creating beings who with their brains will create gods & thoughts that when believing they are real will indicate a disorder called faith that only the insane will embrace.
Connecting all of those dots will make you understand better the The Worldwide Horror Show discussed in this thread.

Old 08-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #388
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
ClappinPeon wrote View Post
Hmm.."For God's sake"? Freudian slip?.... thanks for proving me correct that your dormant Christophrenia, acquired during childhood, is popping up. No wonder you're so dumb & stupid refusing to connect dots, mocking me when I present the naked facts that prove my point exposing you as a retarded arse..
Jesus Christ, Clap (alias Bongo-boy), get a God damned mind, would you, please????

For the lust love of the under-age, unwed Blessed Virgin, you have no more sense of sarcasm than a Satan-ridden Christian or Muslim, you jackass!

It is time for you to recognize your imaginary dot connections as anything but "naked facts".

Until you find any respectable scientist who will agree with you that religious belief is a brain damage causing virus, you can just STFU about your pet WAG that isn't even a theory.

By Jove, it is like trying to make a tard recognize his own poop, discussing what passes for facts in your private universe.

Old 08-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #389
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Jesus Christ, Clap (alias Bongo-boy), get a God damned mind, would you, please????

For the lust love of the under-age, unwed Blessed Virgin, you have no more sense of sarcasm than a Satan-ridden Christian or Muslim, you jackass!

It is time for you to recognize your imaginary dot connections as anything but "naked facts".

Until you find any respectable scientist who will agree with you that religious belief is a brain damage causing virus, you can just STFU about your pet WAG that isn't even a theory.

By Jove, it is like trying to make a tard recognize his own poop, discussing what passes for facts in your private universe.
"It is time for you to recognize your imaginary dot connections as anything but "naked facts"

Hmmm...I guess when you said you watched James Burke CONNECTIONS, you were simply lying to appear intelligent eh?

Thanks for proving my point that you suffer from cognitive dissonance, perhaps alzheimers for short memory problems are self evident with each of your posts...
Spermswallower the drowning man.....way to go retard..

Old 08-27-2010, 04:51 AM   #390
psychodiva
I Live Here

I love it when Cal reads about a new psychological term and uses it quite inappropriately in the next two hundred or so rants- makes for good lols