Old 04-25-2010, 02:43 PM   #316
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

One must visit the past Connecting the dots to understand WHY the Pope, Christian Priests and faithful all fall on their knees adoring Children buds loving to suck Boys sacred Cocks.
All of it rest on the adoration of Penis-Christ...so, WHY are you all so surprised?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:22 AM   #317
psychodiva
I Live Here

bollocks as usual cal

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #318
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
bollocks as usual cal
Sure, to an ignorant person like you how could it be anything else but bollocks?

Here is more bollocks featuring that "Pederast Heaven" institution founded by one of your own Christophrenia infected countryman, Lord Baden Powell, a Gayman...
It has been given a 16 million dollar fine by the US government for Molesting children...and you thought it was only the Poop or the Christophrenia infected Irish folks that love to worship Penis-Christ.....On your knees...

See it and lump it, for everything I post is based on proven historical FACT...I suggest you read other books & get educated Diva....you keep confirming your ignorance with each post. Don't forget, a brain is an awful thing to waste specially in your case.

O si tacuisses philosophus manissises.. Green with envy perhaps? you are getting greener each time you post but remember sweetheart that saying bollocks at the facts is an utterance of envious dorks..ta..ta..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV7NCuv9D3I

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #319
psychodiva
I Live Here

bingo

Old 04-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #320
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
bingo
Thanks for proving my point. I think I know what your problem is which is affecting your cognition...the onset of menopause. Those hormones in decline, wrinkles & more wrinkles, back pain,...the ONLY worth saving thing being the BRAIN..What are you going to do when you develop senectude due to your recalcitrant attitude & refusal to exercise the brain? the only important thing left for you to do seem to play bingo games. Has MS set in yet?

Don't forget that the inability to do exercises of the brain could affect the hippocampus & you know what that means...alzheimer...and you are YOUNGER than me!
I think your cells are not developing enough synapse linkage the reason you have forgotten what I said about Bingo..your OCD.

Really Diva?... you ought to retire to that gorgeous English country side instead of attempting to help children. In your condition, you could do more harm that good.

Do yourself a big favor, I suggest you study your genes, for you could have develop MS the reason you are so bitter at the education I'm providing. All the best, remember I only try to help by feeding your starving brain.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:24 AM   #321
psychodiva
I Live Here

and bingo for the personal attack in response to a criticism of your 'facts'- as usual *sigh*

Old 04-29-2010, 11:06 AM   #322
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
and bingo for the personal attack in response to a criticism of your 'facts'- as usual *sigh*
Personal attack? I simply bring up facts, don't forget I KNOW I'm an oldfart with a shrinking cock due to senectude If you had mention that I would have AGREED with you, but when you IGNORE the historical facts I present saying bingo I simply point out the various reasons that makes you say this. Doesn't MS, mestruation, senectude, drugs, neurological disorder makes one REASON in a non sequitur deluded apoplexy manner?

Come on, true or false? I love criticism when it is valid & can make me redirect my thoughts towards correct information...but,,BINGO, DORK, BULLOCKS ? is this criticism? I think not, but utterances of children retarded & ignorant. Make a note of it.

If you had CORRECTED me in my exposition of naked children & LACK of pedophilia in Roman epigraphy, then you would have appeared intelligent & I would have THANK you. Understand?

Old 04-29-2010, 10:23 PM   #323
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Here is an interesting book for you to read & learn I am not the only one with the God-psychosis hypothesis. Please study the man's credentials. Enjoy.

from http://primal-page.com/persing.htm

"Michael A. Persinger is a Canadian neuro-psychologist who has written about and extensively researched the effects of electro-magnetic stimulation of the human brain. In his book, Neuropsychological Bases of God Beliefs, he has hypothesized that the personal religious experience with God is a result of electro-magnetic stimulation of the temporal lobes of the brain caused by micro-seizures, oftentimes the results of overwhelming physiological stress and anxiety.
He writes in the Preface of his book that God Experiences are "tempered by the person's learning history" but emphasizes that the memories themselves are not stored in the temporal lobe. That part of the brain only contains the key which unlocks the stored sensory inputs from other parts of the brain from whence is drawn long suppressed and repressed memories of the mystic's earliest past.
"

Persinger writes that the evolution of the brain allowed the temporal lobe to develop features which enable us to have the God Experience. With its adjacent organs, the hippocamus and amygdala, the temporal lobe became the key which when acted upon by our feelings of extreme personal anxiety allows these parts of the brain to open stored memories from our earliest existence. These elements are used to symbolically construct the very personal and meaningful episodes of closeness or oneness with God.
As we developed more thinking and reflecting power due to an ever increasing size of our cortex, we became able to contemplate our own upcoming death. The temporal lobe with its adjacent structures allowed us to have spiritual experiences which in turn reduced this death anxiety.

The medical condition of temporal lobe epilepsy allows researchers the convenience of having a living laboratory to study the actions of the temporal lobe in producing the God Experience. These epileptics usually have gross abnormalities or lesions of the temporal lobe. The God Experience, however, can be also be the result of much milder seizures, to which all of us, to some degree, are susceptible.

Temporal lobe psychotics can have daily episodes of being one with God. If the psychosis is due to a temporal lobe lesion, its removal eliminates the God Experiences and accompanying mystical preoccupations.'

Hmmm: "Temporal lobe psychotics can have daily episodes of being one with God.

TL psychotics? being ONE with god? sounds like CHRISTOPHRENIA to me.... See? I'm not the only one that sees religious faith as a neurological disorder aka PSYCHOSIS.

"its removal eliminates the God Experiences " I could not have said it better myself..and I'm not even a "psychologist" like you are Diva.
You better hit the books & catch up with new scientific findings in neuroscience, I DO...and this is not even my field. I simply CONNECT the dots.... Bingo..

Old 04-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #324
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
"its removal eliminates the God Experiences " I could not have said it better myself..and I'm not even a "psychologist" like you are Diva.
You better hit the books & catch up with new scientific findings in neuroscience, I DO...and this is not even my field. I simply CONNECT the dots.... Bingo..
You are still addressing only one side of the problem. You are saying that if damage to part of a machine causes erratic behavior then erratic behavior must be a sign of damage. In the human case, erratic behavior may not be due to damage, but more frequently, just an ordinary part of the programmed repertoire of behaviors.

Most often the fault, Horatio, is in the learning and not in the mechanics, to be cured by debugging the program and not by excising part of the machinery.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:45 AM   #325
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
You are still addressing only one side of the problem. You are saying that if damage to part of a machine causes erratic behavior then erratic behavior must be a sign of damage. In the human case, erratic behavior may not be due to damage, but more frequently, just an ordinary part of the programmed repertoire of behaviors.

Most often the fault, Horatio, is in the learning and not in the mechanics, to be cured by debugging the program and not by excising part of the machinery.
You got it all wrong. I'm simply saying we create the mind with our brains....if I damaged your brain, give you drugs, operate in it, etc wouldn't my actions affect its reasoning?

What is a rational schizophrenic thought & what is an irrational thought caused by religious belief? Do you know?

What's the difference between the acceptance as reality by an schizophrenic man that Jesus is helping him to understand a math problem whispering in his ear the solution and
Francis Collins that Savior Jesus is helping him to understand a math problem whispering in his ear the solution?
Is there any?

Old 04-30-2010, 05:19 AM   #326
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
You got it all wrong. I'm simply saying we create the mind with our brains....if I damaged your brain, give you drugs, operate in it, etc wouldn't my actions affect its reasoning?

What is a rational schizophrenic thought & what is an irrational thought caused by religious belief? Do you know?

What's the difference between the acceptance as reality by an schizophrenic man that Jesus is helping him to understand a math problem whispering in his ear the solution and
Francis Collins that Savior Jesus is helping him to understand a math problem whispering in his ear the solution?
Is there any?
Yes, Cal, there is a very significant difference.
You can change human behavior by surgery on a physical brain, damaging it. OR
You can change human behavior by telling them something psychologically powerful (no matter if it is true or false).
The former are the appropriate arena for your pet neurologists and the latter are treatable by psychologists and by education. The latter have quite healthy brains working on bad data.

Even the people with malfunctioning brains who are schizophrenic do not invent a whole new religion complete with Gods and angels and all that crap, they accept and believe the crap that they have been told about religions. Your vast experience with deluded people should include many more Jesus figures than people who claim to be the FSM or any other previously unknown deity.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #327
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Personal attack? I simply bring up facts, don't forget I KNOW I'm an oldfart with a shrinking cock due to senectude If you had mention that I would have AGREED with you, but when you IGNORE the historical facts I present saying bingo I simply point out the various reasons that makes you say this. Doesn't MS, mestruation, senectude, drugs, neurological disorder makes one REASON in a non sequitur deluded apoplexy manner?

Come on, true or false? I love criticism when it is valid & can make me redirect my thoughts towards correct information...but,,BINGO, DORK, BULLOCKS ? is this criticism? I think not, but utterances of children retarded & ignorant. Make a note of it.

If you had CORRECTED me in my exposition of naked children & LACK of pedophilia in Roman epigraphy, then you would have appeared intelligent & I would have THANK you. Understand?
no you don't- love criticism that is

I no longer argue with you because it is not worth it

and i already corrected me in everything you have ever said about anything other than history in about fifty trillion posts over the last couple of years- can't you remember/ did you bumps your head?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #328
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Yes, Cal, there is a very significant difference.
You can change human behavior by surgery on a physical brain, damaging it. OR
You can change human behavior by telling them something psychologically powerful (no matter if it is true or false).
The former are the appropriate arena for your pet neurologists and the latter are treatable by psychologists and by education. The latter have quite healthy brains working on bad data.

Even the people with malfunctioning brains who are schizophrenic do not invent a whole new religion complete with Gods and angels and all that crap, they accept and believe the crap that they have been told about religions. Your vast experience with deluded people should include many more Jesus figures than people who claim to be the FSM or any other previously unknown deity.
Yes but don't forget the Crap of religious beliefs was not invented yesterday. We are what we eat. A series of accidents & the ingestion of psychotropic substance is IMHO what develop cognition, the belief in gods, over 6m years ago.
Don't forget spirituality can be recreated in the brain, but the acceptance of the illusion as reality is what I'm talking about. Can you educate a schizotypal?..schizophrenia sufferer?..and I'm not referring to an obvious schizophrenic under medication simply regular people that suffer from the malady ( don't forget we are crazy apes) & nobody seems to be aware of it. Many psychiatrist have been unable to tell the TRUE crazy person when tested. In an experiment done few yrs back ( too bad I did not video it) various psychiatrists were tested by placing one schizotypal among few "sane" folks. In the majority of the case Psychiatrists could not see the abnormal person.

Why is it that some people are slow learners & others not? If a child that appears normal, is highly intelligent & grows up still believing Winnie the Poo -- which by now has mutated into a guardian angel adopting a different name but with the essence of the delusion remaining the same --- is real & provides him comfort would you see him as not having a psychological problem connected to a religious belief?

When I was at Cornell University I had such a friend. This highly intelligent man, straight "A" student was from a very wealthy family & invited me for Easter to his home in upstate New York. His bedroom had few stuffed bears ( I don't remember if he called them Winnie the Poo, my English was very poor in those days ). He confided in me that they protected him. In those days that was not a sign of mental illness to me, for I attended church with my friends that accepted zombies Jesus as reality.
I have many, many more examples like this one. This is something I have experienced with people. Don't forget I am an skeptic, I do not believe in anything unless I do research using deductive reasoning making connections to other disciplines.
In Arizona I had an Intelligent friend from a large Catholic family that confided to me of his talks with the virgin Mary who appeared to him at night !
In those days the fact that Faith & belief is created in the Brain didn't occur to me. I also taught art ( this was a class project ) to mental patients at the Arizona State Hospital. I wish I knew then what I know now.

Educated Religious folks all over the world reason like loonies ( nutty, deluded, crazy, psychotic ) and as schizophrenics or other folks with neurological problems. Granted, one can educate some but can you educate the Pope or Francis Collins with the fact people do not resurrect & that when the brain ceases from passing information, the neural array disintegrating, we cease to exist as a person?

This is the reason I say if it quacks like a duck, swims....I suspect the more information neuroscientists get about the functions of the brain in its exchange of information, the more closer to mental illness religious beliefs in educated folks will become.

The ignorant believer in god have no problem..a simple education will "cure" them..time will tell who is right & who is wrong.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #329
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
no you don't- love criticism that is

I no longer argue with you because it is not worth it

and i already corrected me in everything you have ever said about anything other than history in about fifty trillion posts over the last couple of years- can't you remember/ did you bumps your head?
Please... one can't argue things one doesn't understand. You're ignorant of the Roman Religion & other ancient beliefs. I never argue with accountants, astrophysicists, etc for I'm ignorant of those fields...but I do compared their claims with others to arrive at a possible truth.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #330
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Well.
Quote:
In accepting the resignation, the Vatican cited a section of canon law that allows a member of the clergy to resign "because of illness or some other grave reason" or if he has "become unsuited for the fulfillment of his office."

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote