Old 08-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #796
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Alice said, "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #797
ghoulslime
I Live Here

KIP ELIASON (1966-1982)
"On March 2, 1982, Kip Eliason, age 16, distraught and filled with self-hate over his inability to stop masturbating, committed suicide. Before asphyxiating himself, Kip left his father a note:
"Dear Dad,I love you more than what words can say. If it were possible, I would stay alive for only you, for I really only have you. But it isn't possible. I must first love myself, and I do not. The strange feeling of darkness and self-hate overpowers all my defenses. I must unfortunately yield to it. This turbulent feeling is only for a few to truly understand. I feel that you do not comprehend the immense feeling of self-hatred I have. This is the only way I feel that I can relieve myself of these feelings now. Carry on with your life and be happy. I love you more than words can say.—Your son, Kip"
Kip Eliason's five-year struggle to overcome masturbation started at age 11 when his grandmother persuaded him to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS), whose members are better known as Mormons.

Kip was an intelligent and sensitive young man, perhaps too sensitive. The death of his mother when the boy was six had profoundly affected him. At times he was quiet and reflective, spending hours alone in his room, and yet he was outgoing by nature. He was a born leader. His classmates and teachers admired him for his friendly way and all-American good looks. Kip was truthful and possessed a farm-community naïveté.

Kip was not the kind of youngster you'd think would commit suicide, but when his church told him that he'd find guilt, depression and self-hate if he masturbated, he believed so. When it said he'd go to hell if he didn't stop, he believed that too. And when he was told that masturbation was a "building block of suicide," he took the church at its word."

Kip in checkered shirt, next to the teacher.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 08-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #798
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Warren Jeffs

Warren Jeffs is the Prophet, Seer and Revelator of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Jeffs, like his predecessors, continued the standard FLDS and Mormon fundamentalist tenet that faithful men must follow what is known as the doctrine of "Celestial Marriage" or plural marriage in order to attain the highest degree of Exaltation in the afterlife. Jeffs specifically taught that a devoted church member is expected to have at least three wives in order to get into heaven, and the more wives a man has, the closer he is to heaven.[16] Former church members claim that Jeffs himself has seventy wives (Egan, 2005).

Jeffs was convicted of child sexual assault on 12 and 15 year-old girls, and will receive his earthly reward behind bars, hopefully as the bottom bitch to some hairy bastard with sweaty balls and a big cock.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #799
ghoulslime
I Live Here

David Koresh

David Koresh was the leader of a Branch Davidian religious sect, of the Seventh Day Adventists. He believed himself to be the last prophet of God. He was killed in a raid in 1993 by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and subsequent siege by the FBI that resulted in the burning of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco Texas. Koresh, 53 adults and 21 children died in the fire.

But they weren't "true" Christians, right?

Old 08-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #800
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Jim Jones

Jim Jones was the founder and leader of the Peoples Temple Christian church, which is best known for the November 18, 1978 mass suicide of more than 900 Temple members in Jonestown, Guyana.

“To me death is not a fearful thing. It's living that's cursed.” - Jim Jones

Faith is awesome!

Old 08-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #801
DyingStrong

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

Alive in Jesus!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #802
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
I wonder what he will say when she reads to him the "Bible Story of Lot's Daughters Sexually Assaulting Him"

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:34 PM   #803
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 08-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #804
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Sternwallow: That's it - Limbo. Bit off topic but, you never know, Colpat may still be reading these even if not appearing. I have just been reading a dissection of the paragraph in Flavius Josephus which Christians use as "historical" proof of Jesus. It is, as I am sure you know, a later and fraudulent insertion and probably inserted by Bishop Eusebius. The paragraph never appeared in Josephus' early versions and didn't appear at all until the beginning of the 4th century. Jacob Burckhart called Eusibius "the first thoroughly dishonest historian of antiquity."

I wonder why Colpat and his kind never consider this kind of analysis. They place, at huge inconvenience to themselves, their trust in a fraudulent faith when one might think they would at least want to assure themselves that it was either soundly based or not worth believing.
Another jewel for Jesus' crown...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #805
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 08-07-2011, 08:18 AM   #806
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 08-07-2011, 08:18 AM   #807
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 08-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #808
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 08-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #809
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Creationist imbecile tries to prove that science is wrong by using science:
Science Disproves Evolution - Pahu's Pile of Preachy PooPoo

Old 08-07-2011, 08:26 AM   #810
ghoulslime
I Live Here