Old 10-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #1756
nkb
He who walks among the theists

sevens,
Are you a Christian? Do you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #1757
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I don't see the big difference.
I know you don't, honey.
thomastwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #1758
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
sevens,
Are you a Christian? Do you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?
Just read the OP. He's a Urantian.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #1759
Mog
Obsessed Member

The big difference is that Seven's cult numbers in the thousands and T2's cult numbers in the hundred millions.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #1760
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
The big difference is that Seven's cult numbers in the thousands and T2's cult numbers in the hundred millions.
Regardless of your opinion on that, the simple fact is that he isn't Christian and so Stern's attempt to use his arguments as anti-Christian propaganda is an ill-informed and useless plan.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #1761
Lily

In other words, business as usual. Poor Stern! So predictable. So wrong.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #1762
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
thomastwo wrote View Post
Nope, he ain't one of us. It's the whole Father, Son and 7 spirits of Atlantis thing that gives him away. Maybe too subtle for you to spot?
Not too subtle, Tommy. He does invoke Christianity a great deal and they seem to be his favorite theists next to the Woowoo Atlanteans as you say. And the Christians are the ones whose policy (if not practice) of love, he is vulnerable to.

His rabid hatred, so demented that he calls many theistic regimes "Atheist", cries out to be spotlighted, especially as contrasted with "gentle Jesus, meek and mild".

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:53 PM   #1763
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
I wonder how much Sevenses brains would fetch on the open market. I realize they are not very good brains, but considering the minute size, they have to be considered a rare substance.
7-Goats' brains are as rare as frog necks and just about as valuable.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #1764
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Bovina wrote View Post
In other words, business as usual. Poor Stern! So predictable. So wrong.
You apparently have not read the 7-Goats posts which highly praise the "Christian" (he claims) countries.

Whether he is Christian or not, he is a theist and is sufficiently hate-filled to be a lesson to Christians of the pitfalls of theism.

Bad cow.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #1765
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Nope, he ain't one of us. It's the whole Father, Son and 7 spirits of Atlantis thing that gives him away. Maybe too subtle for you to spot?
Yes he is, His belief EVOLVED. Instead of having a father son & holy spirit quite primitive trinity, Sevens Christ-psychosis Urantia modified the Christian Beliefs as they were modified by the Gnostics, Circumcellions, Arrians, Pelagians, Cathars, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Calvinists.........cont after 1000 more branches........Mormons, Nazis, KKK, Phelpians, Millerites, Methodists, Wesleyans, Scientologists, VirginMaryToastians, Santerianis, Voodooians, Davidians, Templians.......and Urantians.

Ohh...I'm accepting donations to establish the TRUE CHURCH of the 12 Months...The 12 penises God appeared to me last night. He said while floating above my bed in a halo of the purest white:

"Oh my son Calpurnpiso, humanity is in dire straits, a comet is headed to this blue jewel of heaven & only You & 11 more humans have a brain to deflect it. A brain with certain biological sensors connected to the magnetic force of mother earth, that only 12 men born in a year matching the numbers of the year Columbus arrive by mistake in America. Since you were born in 1942 with the key numbers 49 & 92 placed in mirror Boustraphedon and have big ears & a hooked nose which are essential hearing & smell tools which the 12 prophets must have, You'll establish the Calpurnpisan Obliterating CHurch kaput ( COCK )
on 10-10-10 "

After saying this, the apparition sucked my Penis-Christ in reverence and left !!!. I know it was not a dream. I dare anyone to prove this did not happen...

Minimum donation is $66 dollars or Euros. Be generous.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #1766
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
I know you don't, honey.
Yours is bullshit. His is bullshit. Save the homosexual overtures for the choir boys, you little turd.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #1767
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Regardless of your opinion on that, the simple fact is that he isn't Christian and so Stern's attempt to use his arguments as anti-Christian propaganda is an ill-informed and useless plan.
Why is his version of Jesus less valid than yours, blood drinker?

You are selling a recycled version of Sun worship / penis worship. Sevenses at least has an original story line to build his dogma on.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 10-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #1768
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Actually, in spite of his adolescent wrath, I think Sevenses is kind of cute in a wacky way. He just wants to sincerely spread the good news of his gospel. If he was my neighbor, I'd be nice to him. Liller cow and her little dog Tommy, on the other hand, are disgusting examples of how enough years of empowerment and fermentation make their filthy religion seem like virtue to them, to the extent they become militant and frothing in their defense of dishonesty. (And Thomas is an asshole too. And he probably molests little boys.)

Old 10-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #1769
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Thomas, was Albert Fish a Christian?

Old 10-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #1770
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yours is bullshit. His is bullshit. Save the homosexual overtures for the choir boys, you little turd.
OK, sweetie.