Old 06-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #8341
psychodiva
I Live Here

lol just read Smelly's post- well- if you want to SEND for it yeah you can get it- not seen it very often in the shops tho- horrible stuff

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
Old 06-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #8342
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
today is Big Ball Lightning Day? Normally the size of
a bowling ball, ball lightning is a sphere of glowing light
that strikes during thunderstorms. In 1977, a ball of
lightning the size of a bus bounded down a hillside in Wales,
the largest sized ball of lightning ever to be recorded.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #8343
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Make your offering to Zeus-Vulcan, PenisChrist will resurrect and eject bolts of sacred fire to burn with passion increasing desire. Fire of Tellus will flood your heart as a torrent of lava which deep inside forming sperm to be ejected as bolts of fire. Please donate & be kind to all ephebes that wish you erect.

A sacred cross of the Sun God, trimming the border of my patera, drink the libation it'll make you free, for henbane is there the sacred flower to see God with

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #8344
fiatlux

PenisChrist proponents and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like narcissistic personality disorder sufferers or mad hatters poisoned by a life of working with toxic heavy metals, in, say, the custom design and manufacture of ugly jewelry. Their morality is dictated by a poisonous herb called Henbane.

Oh, fuck. I overwound the toybot.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:25 AM   #8345
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
PenisChrist proponents and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like narcissistic personality disorder sufferers or mad hatters poisoned by a life of working with toxic heavy metals, in, say, the custom design and manufacture of ugly jewelry. Their morality is dictated by a poisonous herb called Henbane.
???..do you cogitate with the same brain? Jealous I see...learn a skill if your brain is able to....which I doubt ROTFLMAO...Hmmm did you flunk 2nd grade because of your defective brain? I would check out the ZNF804A gene if I were you....google it so yo know what I'm talking about. I think that's your malfunction...so next time, put your brain in gear before you post because it could reveal what afflicts you.

This always happens when parents of clueless theotards that attack the messenger instead of discussing the message, are brother & sister. Sorry bro, I know truth hurts.......
BTW have you ever been fucked?..

I think you need to experience GOD...for truly you need to accept PenisChrist as your lord & savior...ask your dad...he'd oblige, after all you came from him.....Oh..BTW...ingest Henbane so it wouldn't hurt, the god sliding in removing all pain giving you the pleasure to calm your brain.......

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #8346
Kate

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post

Old 06-08-2011, 03:32 AM   #8347
Kate

Quick! Alert Philboid!!!

Old 06-08-2011, 04:00 AM   #8348
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:05 AM   #8349
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Cal, your reflexive and typical reaction is good evidence that you think with your kneecaps and not with your brain/mind. ROTFLTIV

You bitch about criticism of the messenger of your message, although there has been plenty of justified criticism of your message as well. Yet, you angrily vilify the messengers of god since you have no evidence for proving their message wrong.

Sure, it is unjust to blame a messenger who brings true bad news unwillingly, it is quite another thing to blame a messenger who owns and perpetually promulgates a message that is both bad and untrue, AS THOUGH IT WERE REAL.

When the messenger has such a stake in the message, in your case being fixated on it and highly biased, it is even more important to scrutinize and criticise the messenger before evaluating the message. You have not presented your message well nor it conveyed persuasively so, even if it were true, you have severely damaged its credibility.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #8350
Eva
Super Moderator

phil who?

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 06-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #8351
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
That might work to prevent tourists from buying some weed, or more likely, members of the places will just buy some extra and sell it to tourists to make a little extra.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #8352
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post

Old 06-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #8353
fiatlux

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Jealous I see...
Um..Ok...Sure. I must be...er...jealous.

Let me guess, Cal: Back when you were in grade school and all the other kids on the playground picked on you for something like, maybe, just guessing, your humangoid ears or your weird ideas or penchant for licking cat feces, did mommy say "oh, they're just jealous" after you ran home from school crying like a little baby bitch? You know, to sooth your jangled nerves and make you feel better? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. It is, after all, the kind of things that mommies have done from time immemorial to help nurture their young. But there also comes a time in a man's life where a light bulb goes off and you suddenly realize "oh, they're just jealous" doesn't seem to fit the pattern anymore.

For the record: I'm not jealous of your humangoid ears, your youtube videos, your chalice collection, your shitty intaglio engravings, your irrational theories, your blood relation to second-rate Italian modern artists, your "superior intellect", your prodigious cock-sucking and cum swallowing abilities, your arcane knowledge of stupid shit like henbane or your ability to craft "jewelry" with what appears to be a soldering iron clenched betwixt your bunghole.

Wise up.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #8354
psychodiva
I Live Here

Old 06-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #8355
fiatlux

Closed Thread