Old 06-12-2011, 04:21 AM   #2116
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
how do i do that then? see the surgeon first?

and no- a lot of it is not 'tongue in cheek' he just uses that as a retreat and an excuse for his hate filled misogynistic perverted crap
I wasn't sure as to whether you had a collection of Penises for showing purposes. I suppose you could borrow one.
When I say tongue in cheek, I mean it is not to be taken any more seriously than any other rant. I know he has a pop at you regularly so I am not trying to be pretentious, just trying to ease the tension.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #2117
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Do try to read a little before slapping your ill-guided fingers on the keyboard for a change.

I didn't accuse you flashing a bogus or otherwise inauthentic document. I accuse you of exactly the reverence and awe of the Pope that you often say has damaged the brains of believers.

You are a willing victim of the illusion of piety from a skilled people manipulator. Many people who claim a deep and sincere faith do not actually believe a word of it but carry the charade to great lengths for power, acceptance or other personal gain. See the list of clergy who have admitted to having lost their faith yet just kept on lying to their flocks and family. Go find some real facts to contemplate.

Your face on the document, while not showing "assertiveness" (look it up) and, given the face you show, it cannot be vanity so it must be some twisted narcissism, would not improve its veracity which is not in question.
Give it up clueless loser go seat on the RockPenis of Ardrahan in Galway as I suggested...the PLEASURE asshole will make you less DEMENTED, you'll LOVE that......stick with the program dumbarse... ROTFLMAO...
....Here moron. Learn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2e2w...mment_received

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #2118
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #2119
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Hmm..I see your son is preparing your dinner eh?

O si tacuisses philosophus manssises.

Thanks for making my point with such puerile photo stupid dumbarse...now for REALITY CHECK,

Bizarre Metamagical Beliefs are produced in the BRAIN of DEEPLY RELIGIOUS FOLKS ( all religions have them), SCHIZOPHRENICS ( all neurological disorders create them), DRUG ADDICTED and CHILDREN when attempting to make sense of the world in which they are born, STUDY imprinting period asshole.

If a child when it grows up FAILS to tell between fantasy & reality, accepting obviously FALSE & DELUDED FAIRY TALES ( all religions have them) as TRUE then a NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER is PRESENT. They are IDIOPATHIC, iow arsehole the CAUSE is UNKNOWN....so you piece of shit ignorant of NEUROLOGY are WRONG.

so, the psychosis of belief in GOD ( a bizarre metamagical belief not unlike those of schizophrenics) having STAGNATED the intellect of humanity for over 1700 yrs is responsible for the climate change we see today. Arizona is burning in the extreme ( forest fires are needed for renewal, but in BALANCE) thanks to CHRIST PSYCHOSIS.

One can NOT believe in a resurrected zombieChrist (ChristPSychosis)to be TRUE in this21st C be a SANE person having a fine tuned BRAIN.....also be a GOOD SCIENTIST or good in tangible realities except to be a theologian Psychotic, children's book author, sci-fi writer or schizophrenic.

See it and lump it arsehole

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #2120
Eva
Super Moderator

i don't know if cal envies the pope's power.....but i'm sure he envies his clothes, his jewels, his artwork, his shoes, his castles, his convertib--i mean, his popemobile, his boyfriends.....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #2121
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
I wasn't sure as to whether you had a collection of Penises for showing purposes. I suppose you could borrow one.
When I say tongue in cheek, I mean it is not to be taken any more seriously than any other rant. I know he has a pop at you regularly so I am not trying to be pretentious, just trying to ease the tension.
lol there is no tension to be eased- it is pure fun for me pointing out the many and varied flaws in his personality profile - I'm often surprised he isn't in prison already- but then money talks

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #2122
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
i don't know if cal envies the pope's power.....but i'm sure he envies his clothes, his jewels, his artwork, his shoes, his castles, his convertib--i mean, his popemobile, his boyfriends.....
BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO

Finally someone that understand me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear Eva...

Old 06-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #2123
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
lol there is no tension to be eased- it is pure fun for me pointing out the many and varied flaws in his personality profile - I'm often surprised he isn't in prison already- but then money talks
Personality profile? .......you can't even determine your OWN profile due to your psychosis..you are NOTHING just a stupid nurse that thinks is a psychologist, when you have NO IDEA what way is up....how dumb is that?

Old 06-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #2124
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
...rest assure DivaTArd has an extensive collection of penises, how else could this brain dead woman that thinks is a psychologist appease her itching twat that only dreams of visits by Savior Penis the Christ?

This woman is hopeless, but this is expected of a person that has never reached her goals, had miserable grades in school, disdained by her peers for her pretension to know everything ( complex of inferiority) harming children brain with her ignorance at therapy.

She simply hate the fact I've read her book. I've tested her knowledge of neurology incessantly. Immediately she becomes DEFENSIVE, this is sign the person has been caught in a LIE, this is psychology 101, so the only resort for her is to MISDIRECT and attack the MESSENGER. She can fool many in this forum but NOT me. I can see right through her.

She is too stupid to know the dictum:

The MORE one knows the more DIFFICULT it is for others to LIE. I have so much fun volleying with the theotarded fool, that for this reason I LOVE CalBingo...

I constantly do " stimulus RESPONSE" and DivaTard so called Psychologist, falls everytime in my trap.... for this reason I say, this poor woman with a complex of inferiority due to a learning handicap, is not a psychologist. There are MANY titles that say PSYCHOLOGIST, but they do not deal in reality with the brain proper. Like Custodian Psychologist of Waste.
which is A person that cleans latrines but studies the urine, shit spots, cleanliness during what hour of the day, the way toilet paper is torn etc to determine the psychology of the body waste evacuator. DivaTArd would be excellent at this....perhaps it pays more that molesting children's brain..

Old 06-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #2125
Sternwallow
I Live Here

"A crappy messenger ruins, devalues and discredits even a valid message."

When the message is also crap, one must oppose the outer layer, the crappy messenger, first. Remember, as with all incoming information "consider the source".

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #2126
fiatlux

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO

Finally someone that understand me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear Eva...
Theres really nothing left to say.

Except this: You, sir, are a dork.

Oh, fuck. I overwound the toybot.
fiatlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #2127
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
Theres really nothing left to say.

Except this: You, sir, are a dork.
..and you sir are an ignorant fuck.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #2128
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Well he is a skilled hand engraver lol. I think a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek, though incredibly eccentric. I do see where you are coming from. We all need to get together have a beer and just whip out all of our penises and see which one wins best in show.
Thank you friend...I love to be eccentric & crazy, after all I've reached OLDFARDOM & I can afford it doing what I want...

Since you appreciate my Hand Engravings skill --- unlike the RAF ignorant imbeciles without a leg to stand envious of my mental health, awesome genes ( I'm 69), knowledge, deductive thinking, wealth, intellectual prowess & amazing virility that constantly attemp at deriding me while I crush them like pesky bugs-- I will post this for you to understand WHY hand engraving is a lost art. I know you'll appreciate it..to the Tards, everything I present is a crock of shit...ROTFLMAO. They do not realize this is sign of ENVY.

There are many jewelry designers-creators, diamond cutters, gemologists, stone cutters ( I'm all of those & then some), gold sculptors,..but Hand engravers only ONE, moi.
Remember to hand engrave anything one first have to coat the area with a white substance, then do all of the pencil sketching, then in ink. The piece has to be extremely secured. I wear high power magnification, then use C.Steel gravers that have to be SHARPEN every few lines. All of it with the action of my hand NO STENCILS.
This would be an extremely difficult task for any old man that does not have the body & brain health I have...Do you know that when I was 18 I weight 138 lbs. Today I weigh 148. I still fit in all of my clothes ( except the tight zipper pants of the 70's LOL)

Keep in mind I'm 69 do not wear glasses & in reality I'm in COMMAND controlling my BRAIN to my "heart's" contend..I don't even know what a disease is...since my immune system using a healthy brain ( atheist) will extirpate any virulent bug that wants to come in....I know eventually they'll win but a conflagration will do them in...while my essence compose of gas will join the air & molecules of deceased human beings flying up up and away into the atmosphere.....AHH non existence here we come...

A customer wanted for me to engrave a coat of arms featuring a Family shield & two ribbons on a 14k signet ring smaller than a penny ! What a task..but I LOVE challenges.
I concentrated & begun preparing my brain. I said:
"The name is PISO, Lucius Calpurnius Piso " do not despair I'll prepare my ants to do this task...

If I would have told any ChristPSychosis infected person I had ANGELS doing this, I would have been believed without a question...I love to toy with ChristPSychotics as I love to toy with SternTArd, DivaTArd, DavinTArd, FiatLuxTard etc....it is awesome fun to imagine their dumb faces ANGRY & furious at the truth presented..

My customer is bringing me a larger ring to engrave the WHOLE coat of arms...

Old 06-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #2129
fiatlux

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
..and you sir are an ignorant fuck.
You're like a rabid trekkie but for the blood-drinking Vatican universe.

You're like a hot-topic-shopping mall goth kid that claims to be a preppie.

You're like a pretend-catholic, pretend-atheist aka pretend-mentally healthy, pretend-psychologist, pretend-neurologist, pretend-historian, pretend-toga wearing' frat boy, wannabe Ramses mummy (who by the way, bears a startling resemblance to that cadaver you call a mother) whose artificial intelligence algorithms are all fucked up and keep spouting the same old shit like a bizarro duke nukem.

You are a fucking joke. Not to mention, as previously mentioned, a garden variety dork.

Oh, fuck. I overwound the toybot.
fiatlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #2130
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
You're like a rabid trekkie but for the blood-drinking Vatican universe.

You're like a hot-topic-shopping mall goth kid that claims to be a preppie.

You're like a pretend-catholic, pretend-atheist aka pretend-mentally healthy, pretend-psychologist, pretend-neurologist, pretend-historian, pretend-toga wearing' frat boy, wannabe Ramses mummy (who by the way, bears a startling resemblance to that cadaver you call a mother) whose artificial intelligence algorithms are all fucked up and keep spouting the same old shit like a bizarro duke nukem.

You are a fucking joke. Not to mention, as previously mentioned, a garden variety dork.
Give it up loser I own you...ROTFLMAO....How old are you 12?

FYI, no matter how much you beg...I'll not fuck your mother to create you a brother,,,NO SIREE, no way....I've notice you suffer from algolagnia ( ask DivaTArd what this is)..sad.

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses....